The most based European country

The most based European country.

France becoming the big boy of Europe again will be the best thing for the continent

>French people are arrogantly proud
>Aren't cucks
>Stick their nose up at globalhomo USA regime foreign policy

Get mad but you know it's true. Let's hope the EU/Germany implodes so France can reign

Attached: france-physical-map.jpg (1300x1212, 165.86K)

The term "negrophilia" was literally invented for French people.

>t. frog-mutt

Bismarck should have dismantled it and took the Anglos on right then and there. Make Burgundy Great Again!

Macron is literally owned by Rothschild bank and NATO, the only hope for a independent Europe would be France and Germany kicking NATO out of Continental Europe and negotiating with Russia directly without Anglosphere interference but this isn’t happening

France is more likely to do that than Germany

My girlfriend is Normande. She's an exchange student and we've been together for close to a year now. Her father is the most insufferable liberal boomer faggot you could possibly imagine.

Haha yes, France will save us.

antisemitism is on the rise in france. i think we are close to the point where about anyone knows someone antisemitic. i have good hope that if people get mad, they will get mad at the right people.

> suck jew cock
> gay
> stupid
> eternally cursed
> sucks chinese dick
> sucks russian dick
> cucks
> import 100000000 blacks
There's nothing good about France.

The only thing modern frogs stick their nose up to is the puckered asshole of Tyrone and Hassan

Bring Napoleon back!

Attached: France_2015_sickle_cell.jpg (1500x1587, 1.73M)

>antisemitism is on the rise in france.
that's because the Nafris.

Now replaced by the term "BBC" invented by americans

>antisemitism is on the rise in france
Yes, arabs don't like jews we all know about that

>Tyrone
Tyrón, remember they speak french

france is half niggers in the kindergarten already
our fate won't be any different from the rest of the EU

who does? don't tell me spaniards do. everyone know they hate them too.

kek

I've known many retards saying our kings made the wrong choice expelling jews from Spain