The Dark Brandon

What is it about this image and meme that is so unsettling and frightening to us?
I just can't explain it. I can't quite put my finger on it.
What is it?

Attached: DarkBiden.jpg (460x493, 21.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iui_JoJNQHQ?t=27
youtube.com/watch?v=peF-ae2AINU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/Iui_JoJNQHQ?t=27

It was about projection of darkness
All memes aside
It was just a massive demoralization thread for the American public

>What is it about this image and meme that is so unsettling and frightening to us?
But it's not, you dumb kike nigger faggot shill.

Because this guy sounds like an oppressive dictator whereas the last guy sounded like a strongman who just wanted to do whatever it to make the country better. If I’m getting a dictator, I want the one who gives off the appeal like on the right in this pic than the dreary, “let this be a warning to you peasants” imagery in the left of this pic.

Attached: 8E6B16A0-99B3-4A7F-BECA-F9AB4011E33C.jpg (1200x1200, 123.22K)

The Red colors don't mean anything and that's a good thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=peF-ae2AINU

>It was just a massive demoralization thread for the American public
Are you mentally retarded or just a poor attempt a jewish shill? Nobody in America watched. He had 30k viewers on YouTube. Every major TV network played their regularly scheduled programming.

The shill must have gone to 'journalism' school.
Spout some bullshit that you would like to be true as facts.

Alzolf Didler

Sith colour scheme

Attached: 1645555644162.jpg (2382x1604, 151.13K)

Or like this. The left picture gives of strength and love of the nation, the right picture gives off the complete opposite imagery. Most people are comparing the Biden pic to Hitler but Hitler did not even really speak in these kinds of settings. The dark imagery is from peoples’ perception of Nazis rallies based off of ceremonies held at night in Berlin. When Hitler spoke in public, his entire aesthetic was geared more toward the strength and optimism side. The entire Biden backdrop and aesthetic are based on Hollywood conceptions that just make people draw comparisons to the Hollywood conception of a dictator, i.e. a cartoon villain. They have very ambitious goals but the practicality of a retard.

Attached: 2DDFC08E-C149-43E6-940D-B44683E27B5C.jpg (3643x2048, 2M)

>If I repeat this enough it comes true!
Lol. Lmao even.

And yet everyone has seen or heard about it
Stop trying to down play what happened
Damage control Kike

Don't mistake 'tyrant' with 'dictator'.
Tyrant=bad
Dictator=good
Dictatorship is the sublimation of a political system where the best if the best allies with the people and overrules failed institutions.
Tyranny is a bunch of perverts and criminals oppressing the people.
Thus ZOG is a tyranny and only a dictator can destroy it.

I find the pic where you can see that window on top more disturbing. Like it symbolizes the eye of providence watching over him and that he's clearly not the one pulling the stings.

Attached: 1662178768370227.jpg (1366x2048, 178.24K)

It's because you desperately wish trump had done this and cant quite comprehend why your enemies are dominant and not your allies

>frightening to us
LOL, stupid diversity-hire shill.
Nobody found this to be "frightening".
It's pathetic and tacky.
It's a pants-shitting alzheimer's patient pretending to be a dictator in front of stereotypical hollywood "dictator" lighting.
Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: image_2022-09-04_134726605.png (541x720, 372.19K)

That’s part of the point I’ve been trying to make since the speech. Major stations didnt air it, people didn’t go out of their way to watch it, no one gives a fuck what he has to say except Twitter sycophants on both sides. Besides that small minority, he doesn’t hold legitimacy at all to around half the country, while the others only see his legitimacy as winning an election and nothing else really. A holdover to whoever runs in 2024. They don’t have the backing nor the true legitimacy of a mandate to be making these kinds of gestures.

Low camera angle makes him look large and domineering, clenched fists are universal signs among men of violence. Red is the color of blood. Praetorians stand firm at his flanks, hands clasped, awaiting his command. Simple as.

its because a senile old racist did more in one speech than mr naranja in 4 years

>What is it about this image and meme that is so unsettling and frightening to us?

Attached: seinfeld biden.jpg (477x619, 50.2K)