If you are a Christian

You can literally not hate pedophiles. Jesus loves pedophiles and died for them. If you hate pedophiles, you are a grievous sinner and are going to Hell. God is about love, not hate.

Attached: 1551761802374.jpg (850x550, 17.22K)

>love the sinner hate the sin
Now get out

Who cares? kill yourself.

The virgin Mary was 12 when god impregnated her

Attached: 1660793770249310.gif (300x460, 604.01K)

Daily reminder the pedophile flag colors were inserted onto a cake in the “Blue’s Clues Pride Parade” which ran the gambit of all the Pride flags.

Also kill yourself op.

Attached: C3EA887D-A568-4FD3-A02F-633E64041E8A.jpg (1125x622, 621.82K)

Hilariously true.

I'm not a Christian. Fuck you pedophile kill yourself.

>this argument wouldn't work on me, but maybe if i use it on you, you'll do what i want
oh, it's this thread again. fuck off.

Yeah religion is the root of all evil. Christianity is literally the reason for child marriages and death across the world.

If you ask me the soviets were onto something by illegalizing it.

Based Pedo

Attached: 1662275962386893.png (1211x824, 1.11M)

unironically based post

Pedophiles stand zero chance.
>Matthew 18:6
“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

as long as you're not lusting, attraction isn't a sin, don't know why this is so hard for normals to take in.

Attached: 1661910326399386.jpg (1058x618, 51.06K)

I prefer the wording of the KJV, but yeah.

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Right, because neither child marriage nor death have ever existed in a region with any other theology.
Stay your retarded heathen fingers, kike.

I can do whatever I want without needing a retarded faggot like OPs permission

>to sin
this just implies you gotta marry them first

>God

More like a random client since she was a whore (if she indeed ever existed). Laughably poorly written excuse for why their sect leader wasn't his daddy's son was made by christians long after this miracle healer was BTFO's by based romans.

What the fuck is with all the threads targeting Christians today? Is it because it’s sunday?

>You can literally not hate pedophiles
Maybe, but you can still hate pedophilia and take action against it. Mercy is always the work of the individual, but justice is decided by the greatest good of the majority and carried out by the collective. Hate the sinner, not the sin. But that doesn't exempt the sinner from just correction.

>Whoever causes
pedos are safe. child molesters are not!

>getting killed alone in foreign lands knowing your leader was a lie
>followers suffer tortures and murder for a liar who died instead of enthusiasm fizzling out like you’d expect to happen
Yeah that make sense

troon raid hours

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me

Which implies that heathen kids are ok. Is this the real reason behind the crusades?

Nah, it doesn't. Because of religious zealotry, of course. Of those who follows. Those who lead enjoy their profits and don't care about honesty, otherwise they wouldn't take this role in the first place.

God impregnated Mary who was likely around 13 years old.

God is a pedophile. God confirmed that cunny is based. Jesus said we need to take the strait and narrow path. So tight!

Seethe more, roastie-loving anti-christs.