So i've done some reading and apparently argies still care about this shitty islands to the point they have some kind...

So i've done some reading and apparently argies still care about this shitty islands to the point they have some kind of secretary for falklands and national trauma is widespread. Why do you guys want those islands in a first place, there's literally nothing on them. And you will never defeat british anyway, so why bother? This is some matter of principle or what?

Attached: Falkland_Islands_topographic_map-en.svg.png (768x599, 308.2K)

You're missing the point. It's all about securing a place close to Antarctica.

the new brit flagship carrier got sent back to dock
looks like this new indian version of the british navy doesn't work well
maybe the whitest south americans just have to wait till the white falklanders petition to secede from the streetshitting UK

They are animals, literal Baltimore of South America, makes BolĂ­via a beacon of civilism, anyway, British people is present in this islands by 300 years, is far more than New Zealand, just 160 years, and they are part of commonwealth

You're missing the point. It's all about securing a place IN Antarctica. Las Malvinas son Argentinas and OP is forever butthurt about Mother Russia.

She's beautiful.

Attached: istockphoto-1327987994-612x612.jpg (612x322, 29.83K)

Anyway, now that the average British is a dark skin man named Jamal it won't take too much to take them back.

Attached: 1661076111877648.jpg (680x447, 34.48K)

i don't care about the stupid arguments other argentines use for the islands, i want them because of our national (and latinoamerican) security and because they will be used as an argument to claim anctartic lands later

they'll be wiped out with 3 shitty nuclear bombs in WWIII

Based

I support Argie reconquista of Malvinas.

Do it this winter as bong will be too busy fighting off Jamal unrest.

You guys do realize you may waste your entire lifespan for this cause, future of your country, and british will still most likely wipe the floor with you? I'm just saying. It's just doesn't seem very wise.

>and british will still most likely wipe the floor with you?

Nah, bongs may wipe the floor with pooland, but not today's Argentina.

Nice demoralizing tho.

thanks, trying my best here.

What nukes?

>Commonwealth

Should be renamed to commonpoor

XD

Great you can use the islands to grow plantains or whatever you monkeys pretend is your economy.

the eternal anglo will use them to steal south american land. chile, srgentina, uruguay and brazil should unite and kick them back to their shithole

>poland whining that people are butthurt about losing part of their country

>why would anyone want a massive fertile, secure island?

>falklands
>fertile

>and you will never defeat british anyway
T. Butthurt belt

Attached: OFALKLANDS-0222-graphic-1024.jpg (602x600, 105.36K)

>you will never defeat british anyway
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Attached: BAT-Map-FCO344-to-be-credited-with-Geo-Innovations.jpg (2338x1653, 314.51K)

So you guys got the pedo peninsula

kek.
cba to argue the rights and wrongs (desu the argies i speak to on here seem like good lads mostly), just pointing out why the islands matter to both countries.

Mind your own business, poleshit.
>2 more weeks until russia collapses! Article 5!
Cope.

Russians will wipe the floor with your shitstained flag.

>you will live to see the UK collapse and these shitty islands go to Peronistan
Its a weird feel