Why do women love "Drag" ?

There is two bars in my commie hippie granola neighbourhood that have drag shows all the time and you can hear the women screeching from down the block.
What is the attraction? I do not get it. It's a MAN, doing an over the top caricature of a woman.
WHY do females love this shit?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 14.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2aU4aVwn9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women love whatever they are told to love on their kike screen through the haze of their dopamine addiction, SSRI perscriptions, pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, Starbucks and whatever other shit the kikes are pumping them with.

I think drag is an exaggeration of women's personality brought to life, their actual clowns of women.

Virtue signalling. And this

Clown world, unironically.

because it makes them feel feminine seeing how badly men pass as women

They pretend the man is really a women so they feel more confident about their own looks. And when a few women do it for long enough it becomes trendy

drag queens are essentially DUFFs for women who don't have the potentially to compete with them sexually.

>reminder that this is what the average woman is like today
youtube.com/watch?v=A2aU4aVwn9Q

Attached: 1625548325741.webm (480x900, 1.35M)

Women love watching men degrade themselves for their pleasure. They LAUGH at the drag shows. It makes them feel powerful over men because look how fucking desperate men are for their approval.

Deep down women want all men to be strong masculine types that drag them into a cave for sex. The men women hate the most are faggots that act like normal people. Followed by incels. They think the ultra feminine twink faggots with the gay voice are just as pathetic as drag queens.

No idea. Just start painting drag as the equivalent of blackface, but to mock women, because that's exactly what it is, and maybe the trend will go away.

Genius. Think someone made a meme of this too

I mean femininity in general is a bit of a costume from what I understand. Drag queens just take it to that next level

People have made this argument, more precisely that drag when practiced by gay men sort of ends up mocking trans women (drag actually originated with trans women but then moved to be primarily men).

The argument does not work. But I can kind of see their point nowadays with how much and how often right wingers conflate drag queens with trannies

>drag actually originated with trans women
I think the origins date back to Shakespearean actors being only men, long before the surgical technology existed to enable trannies.

It's funny to women to see a man try and present himself as a woman. They know they are the real thing, and know that however much the guy tries, he'll never be a real woman. So they laugh at his attempt to mimic them, and they enjoy the show, safe in the knowledge that they still have the attention of men.
Men laugh at women pretending to men too.

They're either musical or comedy acts of sassy "YASS QUEEN" female impersonators. They're meant to be over the top and entertaining.

Women are probably too stupid to see drag for the mocking portrayal of women that it is. All drag queens play brash, loud, fake, garish, self-absorbed, unflattering caricatures of women, yet women fail to see it and eat that shit up. It's actually kind of hilarious.

FPBP
But I'll go one step further: they love drag and other degenerate shit like race mix because by doing so they will be better than others.
Imagine yourself as a pretty white woman (no homo, tho) in a city full of other pretty white women. There's Stacy over there who's prettier than you, FUCK YOU, Stacy, you goddamn whore!
...Now Imagine STD fairy visited you for after collecting your 10th one and grant you a wish. You promptly wish for all other women to become niggers and, now, you're the only pretty white woman in town.
That's what they're looking for, even if not aware yet.

They won't like it when their bf eventually cheats on them with a drag queen.

Yeah drag goes back to ancient times even. I meant to say the whole "drag queen" thing.

Prior to surgical interventions, trannies still existed they just dressed up in womens clothing/makeup and referred to themselves with feminine names. Or vice versa, ie Albert Cashier or Billy Tipton.

>be me
>play poker with my bros every weekend, all the girls stay upstairs and watch cooking shows or the office
>jewish girl starts coming every week
>now they watch rupaul's drag race
>"I don't get why it bothers you user, it's not that weird"

They love a man that themselves and confident that’s why. It takes strength to look like a clown in public it’s not weakness that’s what chuds are weak and insecure and that makes them angry are terrorizing it’s the same pendelum

Attached: 1662307126856279.jpg (258x299, 13.62K)

based, expecting rational thought out of a woman is as expecting rational thought out of an average crackhead on the corner