CANADA LEAKED OPERATION "BIG-LIFT 2.0" GET READY LEAF BROS. FALL VACCINE MANDATES CONFIRMED

NEW WARCAMPAIGN JUST DROPPED WITH LEAKED QUEENS PRIVY COUNCIL OFFICE DOCUMENT CONFIRMING THE WORST IS YET TO COME.
BOOSTERS EVERY 90 DAYS TO "RECHARGE" YOUR IMMUNITY. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=zK9FbLtA7q4&list=RDCMUCNIrFw0HGs5xd8qZHD1Ex6g&start_radio=1

>Press S to spit on vaxxtards

Attached: 1662250054728499.jpg (3200x1800, 611.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fct-cf.gc.ca/en/court-files-and-decisions/court-files
torontosun.com/news/national/naci-now-suggests-canadians-consider-a-covid-19-booster-every-90-days
youtube.com/watch?v=zK9FbLtA7q4&list=RDCMUCNIrFw0HGs5xd8qZHD1Ex6g&start_radio=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Full background including details on the travel ban lawsuit before the federal court from which this document was disclosed in
https:// archive .ph/hzepX

you do good work, user. have a bump and fuck the retards who would rather be talking about stupid shit on this board.

Can unvaxxed leafbros still leave Canada ?

Bump. Reminder that birth control vaccines only work if you take them every year or so.

Attached: birth comparisons.png (2106x1296, 398.27K)

S
How do canadians see their political leadership? Also how do canadians describe the characteristics of the average canadian?

I always imagine most canadians are old white people, and those that aren't- are asian expats

Yes but have to miss 14 days of work, pay for PCR tests, or face a $7000 fine on their return. Shits so FUCKED.

>fct-cf.gc.ca/en/court-files-and-decisions/court-files
Case number: T-1991-21

Note that this doc is from the end of August and the FC registry lags about 3 weeks behind in uploading (last update was Aug 16th). When it's up it will have the doc # 14284 (from the top right corner of the pic)

Digits be blessed

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-09-01-at-4.07.05-PM.png (1168x779, 568.91K)

If a new round of vax mandates drop I wonder if Alberta can push for succession. Elsewise I have to get out.

Just like those leaked emails!!!!!!

2 more weeks!

This shit won't fly anymore here, I'm surprised you guys would put up with it, it's a different world than 2020.

Don't return? You'll probably live better begging in some foreign country than you do in Canada.

What a commie shit hole.
>BETTER AND FREER THAN AMERICA!!!

Fucking Canadian wankers

I AM UNVACCINATED AND DON'T PLAN ON GETTING ANY DOSE

>OMG A LEAK
>It's censored

Hmmmm.

Based, checked and seconded. I will fight this tyranny as hard as I am forced to.

>flag

Attached: 1659232884357572.jpg (749x584, 45.78K)

Just leaked Alberta will reimpose mandates in October. ALL governments are evil.

Please do this
>t. Hate Canadians and would rather work from home 24/7 then interact with another Canadian again

Unironically true as I felt safer as a fucking GRINGO in mexico than as a citizen in Canada.

Source?

Ya Canada is actually a violent dirty shithole full of criminals and drug addicts.

>Also how do canadians describe the characteristics of the average canadian?
Tired and broken.

Im glad I was able to go on fishing trips in canada before all this nonsense. I think I will never return at this point.

Make your way to the US border and claim political asylum status

RAKE EM UP

Based, tendy vibes heading your way, stay safe leafbro

Attached: 1657747553090.gif (569x518, 234.9K)

Wait, Canada is still pushing vax shit? I haven't heard anyone talk about the vax in almost a year at this point. Only old people and tweakers still wear masks on public transit.

torontosun.com/news/national/naci-now-suggests-canadians-consider-a-covid-19-booster-every-90-days
HAHAHAHAHA, GOOD THING WE'RE GETTING OUR STERILITY JABS EVERY 90 DAYS NOW
AND EACH IS KNOWN TO DAMAGE FERTILITY FOR 6+ MONTHS AT A TIME
NOW WE GET MULTIPLE OVERLAPPING :D

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (750x1334, 1.76M)

His ass. Alberta depends on who wins PC leadership race.

>NEW WARCAMPAIGN JUST DROPPED WITH LEAKED QUEENS PRIVY COUNCIL OFFICE DOCUMENT CONFIRMING THE WORST IS YET TO COME.
>BOOSTERS EVERY 90 DAYS TO "RECHARGE" YOUR IMMUNITY. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>
>youtube.com/watch?v=zK9FbLtA7q4&list=RDCMUCNIrFw0HGs5xd8qZHD1Ex6g&start_radio=1 (Secret Travel Mandate Strategy Declassified Up-to-Date Big Lift 2.0) [7:58]
>
>Press S to spit on vaxxtards

Bump for doing gods work user. Know that there are those who are ready for EVERY eventuality.

Godspeed anons

>How do canadians see their political leadership?

Off with their heads, puppets of WEF and the dark order.

benedict cumberbitch?

No-one in the bloodline elite luciferian illuminati or related circles is allowed to touch or have any kind of sexual contact with Justin Trudeau in any way if he is still alive.

Attached: 1643526004428.jpg (400x227, 14.6K)

Proof that its not a health issue, just a means to induce tyranny. Ive said this in fucking 2020

Canada is the stupid shit people talk about on this board

Change .ph to .is and the link won't be blocked.