Who is the antichrist?

Hint: someone in US politics.

Attached: 1642620580522.jpg (1000x959, 330.4K)

why is it so mind boggling they made a cloud in a box?

Antichrist just means whoever is antichristian. All those who have persecuted Christians the past 2k years will have their time in the lake of fire.

JFK Jr is the antichrist.

His jewish son, Ezra Cohen Watnick, is the israeli moshiah for the jews, another antichrist for Christians.

Attached: 1650665157888.jpg (918x1280, 69.21K)

The illuminati luciferians use these portals to get in touch with interdimensional beings from the demonic realm. These beings give them orders. The illuminati kikes call these portals stargates to make otgers believe that these evil otherwordly beings are 'advanced' 'aliens' from the 'stars'.

Attached: 1632918064224.jpg (303x166, 10.95K)

Silly goy I'm the Anti-Christ and I shall expand the war from Ukraine all over the world to sacrifice as many souls as possible for our dark lord Moloch and his prince Lucifer, the whole world shall turn Jewish and all the goyim will perish for the sake of our power

Aum Aum Ben Kelev

jared kushner is the antichrist. he owns the 666 building in jew york.

Emmanuel macron. He is of Roman decent, quick rise to power, and he worked for the Rothschild bank and after two years convinced them to let him be a partner (charming). His name is also interesting because Emmanuel means “god with us” and macron means a written or printed mark.

Bump

A fantasy made up by kikes so that you won't resist the world getting more and more shitty. Because I s okay right? It's only gonna last seven years right? And then we get a thousand of perfect utopian peace right?
You're all morons. You'll never get the carrot. It's just there so you don't mind the stick as much.

Imagine falling for a 2000+ year old scam lmfao. There is no antichrist. The people who peddled the rapture were probably shocked that people still believed them after like 5 years lol

>There is no antichrist
Wrong. Anyone who hates Christ is anti Christ.

US is not the center of the universe; there is also something else in the world you memeflag

This makes sense
But it's not one big bad guy like in the movies, and it certainly has no supernatural connections. It is a fantasy made up for better control. You must have an enemy for those you control to focus on instead of you.
I wonder how the Christ cucks will cope when after everything in the Bible (contemporarily speaking) happens and it's been seven years and a day and still...no salvation. Then eight years, then ten, after a few decades I imagine the Bible would actually be banned. Or not really... I mean, why ban it at that point. Clearly it's bunk.

Close guess. (((Jared))) is connected to JFK Jr and (((Ezra Cohen Watnick))), but he is a small player in the bigger scheme of things.

The antichrist JFK Jr and Trump have been friends for decades.

Jared is not liked by everyone, neither the left wing liberals nor rightwing voters like him. The kennedy propaganda has made tye kennedys popular in every voting group, left wing, right wing, far right. You must have noticed the uptick in the "JFK was based" propaganda materials pushed in the far right media in the past 5 years.

Attached: antichrist and trump.jpg (827x1280, 71.46K)

It's obvious we are in the last days though. Israel has only been a nation again since 1948. Much of revelation still to come.

i mean can it be any more obvious?

>google jared kushner 666

Again...I've no doubt it is all coming to fruition. But it is not through a divine plan or any supernatural means. It's a carrot.
>Go through a horrible dystopian hellscape...but just for seven years goys
Then its peace and prosperity for a thousand years! Honest.

Don't fall for it, don't help it, don't become complacent in it.

Hmm yes, think this pretty much true.

I also think there is the spirit of the antichrist but also there is the antichrist, a specific man who will be possessed by an evil spirit. This man will perform supernatural deeds in the open.

Attached: ELE9aP3W4AEly2_.png (500x732, 128.01K)

Gay. You wouldn't joke about it if you understood the weight of the situation.

Jared is not high enough in the kike hierarchy. His only connection to the top elite is through Trump.

Attached: 104024023-GettyImages-605729978.jpg (2000x1333, 170.12K)

there is no one charismatic in us politics.

Big sheep herders in the sky aren't real.

My question about the tribulation period is how is it just 7 years? Christians have been persecuted around the world for much longer than 7 years.

>Who is the antichrist?
Forgot the name.
Think he is from Las Vegas?
He walked with Schwab

hope the antichrist is a transgender lesbian of color with a speech impediment, wouldn't be globohomo otherwise

Henry Kissinger? If not the antichrist he's at least a major demon serving Satan's forces upon the Earth amongst his chosen children the Jews.

>someone in US politics
Lie

>The (((people)))

more schizo religion niggers, yawn

there is no antichrist, there are just jews in the government

Attached: 1661542645651378.jpg (800x672, 199.06K)

Kind of a boring answer but doesn't Obama make the most sense? I could see the Jews reinstating him as president once they've run out of other options

Attached: NWS_20130321_UNC_002_26941827_I3.jpg (1240x700, 106.5K)