What ground defence doing

While Russia is busy trying to defend Kherson, Ukraine captured a bridgehead in Donetsk

Attached: Ozerne.jpg (817x1024, 165.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.eu/PaulJawin/status/1566394915252277248
nitter.euTpyxaNews/status/1566397573887295490
economist.com/briefing/2022/07/28/vladimir-putin-is-in-thrall-to-a-distinctive-brand-of-russian-fascism
files.catbox.moe/10zvsg.MP4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War
economist.com/europe/2022/08/25/russian-speakers-in-ukraine-are-struggling-to-learn-a-new-tongue
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ozerne1.jpg (1934x1786, 692.66K)

Russia captures settlements every day and they don't brag about it but when hohols do it it's a big deal? Probably was staged anyway

This picture is Vysokopilla in Northern Kherson just to clarify.
Bad day for Russia

>Russia captures settlements every day

Shit, I thought it was the same place. Well that's actually even better.

Pidor working hard, but you still owe me Telegram link!

This is impressive. I really hope the Ukies can keep up the good work.

It's a bridgehead, that's why it's a big deal

Surprised the Russians let this one slip. Must be tunellvisioning on Kherson.

Here's video and pic from Ozerne
nitter.eu/PaulJawin/status/1566394915252277248
nitter.euTpyxaNews/status/1566397573887295490

Ukies crossed Siversky Donets river?

Allegedly. Reports also that they've pushed Russians back a bit around Bakhmut as well.

Yeap, there is more confirmation. They crossed the river.

Attached: Fbz2SeQWAAoNL2s.jpg (960x1280, 344.4K)

They do though, its just always Pisky.

Nice, but fuck me who did the guttering and thr Brickwork? Got to be American.

kek

Is that bubbles far right?

Attached: Bubbles.jpg (519x564, 36.46K)

An abandoned "village" of 5 houses with 8 residents is paraded as a great success inside russia :D

Every day they lose 500-1000 men to ukrainian artillery trying to do this, only to retreat when the UKR forces come back.

He heard the Russians were terrorizing kitties and shopping carts

topkek

Just for a moment imagine the bitch fit, online and IRL, if Russia actually gets rolled back

I've had a vague impression for months that they've been so shit on offense there's no way that they had a secret god tier defense and they might start disintegrating immediately if pressured

Attached: c6e.jpg (680x559, 49.88K)

Also how r*ssian crossed Siversky Donets river.

Attached: thumbnail-tw-20220513074122-4753.jpg (660x320, 71.2K)

Their artillery is their only tool. I guess 6 months in it's a bit worn out and shell starved.

If Ukies get Kherson back Russia will disintegrate within months if not weeks. Some rats like Kadyrov are already trying to escape the ship.

>a "bridgehead"
Yeah, smells like a bong job here, like Galipoli, they bragged about that too

Oh yeh, How was the ottoman empire post WW1?

Pidor, is that you?

>It's the British at it again
Why?

Britain was the America of the 18th and 19th century. A lot of nations are eternally butthurt about them.

>smells like a bong job here
Like last time it's those pesky MI-6 operatives, isn't it?

Stfu you lying vatnik cocksucker.

Your telling me James fucking Bond is in Ukraine! dun dun, dun daaaaaaa duduu

>COMRADE ITS HAPPENED AGAIN! BOND HAS STOLEN A TANK
>Quick into the lada rape Z mobile before he catches us!

Attached: RichHorribleAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif (589x250, 3.38M)

So Russia just lost both Ozerne and Vysokopilla? How are they coping?

>Help, the British are bullying us
>t. Russia
I mean, I wish we were, but at the moment the only thing we can bully is the kebab meat in a munch box.
What is this schizo obsession with us?

Mi6 just flew over my house

>Ukrainians captured a town? WOW, this is just like the galipoli campaign!
why even pretend like this is a coherent post
this is just an attempt to distract from the fact that the Ukrainian counteroffensive that "failed on the first day" is still gaining ground

Don't talk about your mums gash like that

Attached: DGUhZxbUwAE9VA5.jpg (960x706, 106.59K)

you are talking to fellow ukraine supporters who are pretending to be vatniggers to make everyone on /k/ hate Russia, just so you know

This is from Vysikopilla. It is worth mentioning that the Russian 45. Special Forces Brigade was in Vysikopilla. I wonder what happened to them, eradication or rout.
Moreover, the 45. SFB, and the 98. Airborne Division, and the 7. Airborne Division were/ are stationed West of the Dnepr and they are the only motivated and capable troops there. Rest is Donbabwe and Luganda subhumans.

Attached: 1650877837399.jpg (1188x613, 99.81K)

Pisky 105 times
Still contested

I think Ukies had fire control on all roads out of the city. They probably had to flee south through the fields and windbreaks. It's a couple miles to the nearest Russian held town.

Russia probably started moving their forces to focus on Kherson and Ukies take advantage of weakening Vatnik lines.

If Russia will not be careful Ukies might cut off land corridor elsewhere even if Kherson will manage to stay in Russian hands.

You need falseflag to hate Russians?

funny how whether it's falseflagging counterintelligence or falseflagging shitposters, it's impossible to tell fake russian stupidity from real russian stupidity. i don't really care, it ultimately makes no difference as there is nothing you can say in the defence of russia that is so mindblowingly stupid that russian shills won't agree with it immediately

RIP dvd

All those Russian wreckage and corpses must have formed into a bridge Ukies could use to cross over the river.

fuck I remember hearing an analyst say that the next major russian push would aim to quickly secure Bakhmut all the way back when they first took Lysychansk
crazy to think they haven't even made it 40km since then and are getting pushed back

Pointless endeavor since everyone here despises russia anyway.

Man, western gear + slav hellhole truly is an exceptional aesthetic. It's even weirder that these dudes are national guard and fucking Lviv TD.

We could have taken Istanbul if only the Royal Navy hadn't bitched out and refused to force the straits
>T. Churchill
fuck you he was right

They have no man power and I think their arty is getting bottlenecked by wear and supply issues.

Let's wait for vatnik cope. September will be remembered as the month Russian advance stopped and Ukraine's reconquista started.

Interesting how it's impossible to tell the difference between real vatniks and fake ones.

I think Russian positions east of the Inhulets and north of Beryslav are in serious risk of collapse.

Wasn't the 331 the regiment that was bodied north of Kyiv?

Nice spacing. Everybody's hated Russia for free since 1800, it's nothing new.

>bullying
No, the bongs are the butt of the joke here, lad. They still believe they matter.

>6 months into the 3 day operation Ukraine is waging a successful multifront counter offensive using Turkish Drones, American Missiles, Polish Tanks, British MRAPS, and Dutch Tin Cans
What a nutbar timeline

jej

Attached: 1653470959627.png (936x706, 1.04M)

>force the straits
They tried. Book a diving tour and you can view the outcome. The bongs have always been retards.

Photos of Ukies and Ukie supporters always just looks like a nice, good bunch of normal lads.

>post low effort dogshit propaganda all the fucking time
>claim other side is doing it to make you look bad
lol

>they don't brag about it
lmao

>Russia captures Pisky(population 9(pre war)) every day and they obnoxiously brag about it
ftfy

I don't want to be too high on Hopium, but I think a rout somewhere along the front is a possibility. Low morale, bad logistics, poor mid level leadership and communications, and worn out units being reinforced with poorly trained and prepared troops.

>Retards
You mean these guys in the pith helmets accepting the surrender of the Ottomans and the subsequent collapse of the Ottoman empire?

Attached: vg2hv8e47tg11.jpg (2995x3913, 927.44K)

>Every day they lose 500-1000 men to ukrainian artillery trying to do this, only to retreat when the UKR forces come back.

Thats impossible considering that Russian artillery delivers >95% of the tonnage along the front.

The bong faux empire collapsed concurrently, so the bongs are the same brand of roach.

Maybe the counter-offensive was the friends we made along the way in Donetsk.

I don't think anyone knows what the losses across the front are, especially right now, but it also isn't true that Russia is delivering ">95% of the tonnage". Their output fell dramatically over the last month or so.

Like the fortified farm of Pisky ?

Nah that wasn't until the 50s nice try at amateur history though, drop your teary tissue in the looted artifact we use as a bin on the way out though. Thanks.

cool photo

Are they even in complete control of Pisky?

I...

Attached: 1662235916865605.png (376x230, 14.96K)

>retards
If Bongs are retards, what the fuck are the guys here?

Attached: The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png (1920x976, 745.12K)

Pisky is still partially held by AFU.

Supercitadel Megafortress Pisky I kneel

Attached: 1660686335230845.png (508x606, 617.11K)

Attached: 1659658928543616.jpg (700x525, 81.56K)

Donbass offensive isn't going very well at the moment.

Attached: Dumbass offensive.png (576x453, 433.02K)

Stalingrad 2: Pisky

user the vast majority of the populations here were ill-equipped savages when the brits showed up, "were these all retards" isn't really as much of a stretch as you think it is although it's more accurate to say they were all uneducated

Attached: 40keks.jpg (780x780, 201.45K)

those are r*ussian POWs, cope and seethe

it’s true. sometimes they’ll capture the same settlement multiple times a week!

Wait you think they gained those by fighting the natives and not peer nations and getting them as spoils? Again, if they can do it but the rest can't, that makes the Bongs being retarded quite impressive if the 'mighty smart!' ones couldn't match it. Why if they were so smart couldn't they beat the British? Portuguese and French had colonies in India.

The problem for Russia is simple. They do not have the manpower to OCCUPY what they capture. It's like doing a 40-mile run, totally wearing out in the process, then totally failing to run the next 40 miles.

It's why their gains are so finite and fragile.

We're seeing that even in Kherson, lol.

Pidor, my link?

>white bands and russian patterns

>Ukraine now has a westernized military thanks to this war AND the US gets to be the good guys again

Attached: 1650123489472.jpg (1226x1394, 284.62K)

Those are Russian POWs. They have taken a lot of Russian POWs lately

Attached: Fb0C3dTX0AAAwIx.jpg (1280x960, 202.45K)

>white bands
>Russia camo
>only standing soldier has Ukrainian camo and a western launcher on his back

Attached: Fb0EJXJXEAE6MMG.jpg (360x203, 21.83K)

Have you people already forgotten that Russia is currently conducting Le Battle for Donbass?

Without artillery, the Russians aren't shit. The dismantling of their logistics suffocates the Vatnik war beast.

>Cumpit

Omg this really exist.

Man, I just want boots on the ground already.
I just need to see footage of an Abrams in woodland camo rolling through a field of smoking T-72s before I die.

Attached: 1659647547136493.png (991x794, 1.57M)

sorry, I'm not used to Russia actually being considered to be "on the offensive" at this stage. it has been 3 months since they captured anything significant after all

Russia doesn't NEED to control the Donbas

>When the Vatniks are so convinced Ukraine is Russian soil, they go (more) nuts and start digging into the earth.

Nice try hohol, but the soldiers in the pit are wearing blue bands

lmao get in the hole losers

Yes, yes, but where's my Telegram link Pidor?

say user, could you respond to
I think it's for you!

>wearing blue bands
No, they're tied up and blindfolded with blue tape.
Also, you know, the digiflora camo is kinda obvious to anyone but Any Forumstroon tourists.

As planned, the Ukrainians used the Russian fixation on the twin cities against them. The Russians on the Eastern Front exhausted themselves in the process of turning two cities into rumble.

The Ukrainian military even escaped, lol. THEN they started to hammer the Russian Logistics, having learned it was an even better method of fucking up Russia's shit.

AND HERE HE IS WITH THE TELEGRAM LINK! THANKS PIDOR! :) HAVE THIS IN RETURN streamable.com/hznq55

I'm pretty sure user was just mimicking a vatnik

that's not the link!

Oh hello bong tabloid screencap user, having fun ban evading?

>its funny to larp as a retarded vatnigger
wow real big mystery

You forgot your hashtag.

Much obliged comrade, mother Rossiya is winning every day

Attached: Fb0DkVVXoAMuD7L.jpg (450x800, 78.97K)

Media, Ukraine's first priority is to SURVIVE a war of genocide against its people.

You keep giving away WAY too much information about Ukraine's plans as they fucking happen. Let the plans happen THEN release the information.

RIP heroes.

now post your chart as a share of average household expenditure lmao

I think some Russian account reported them retreating few days ago.

i never understand pointing this out, Russia has introduced draconian economic controls to prevent exactly that, while the West isn't. Also willing to be it going down 20% is 20% from a few months ago, when it went up 200%.

Daily Fail I assume that is from will probably have some clarification in the article to avoid being destroyed by responses but I seriously doubt it is a fair like for like comparison.

Russia is so damn poor even its vampires can't afford real coffins, let alone sunblock.

This is not the link, Pidor!

ACK MY MORALE

Attached: IMG_20181124_122153.png (500x436, 411.83K)

Fuck off vatnik

Attached: FaDn4DWWYAEei-V.jpg (640x843, 87.54K)

I'm not br***sh, it's simply a fact that no matter how you work the numbers the average bongoid will be better off than the average russoid no matter what goes down

Where do I apply for my morale twink?

This is the big problem of the war for Russia.

They barely have the manpower to hold two fronts. The weaker Russia gets, the more unstable the two lines become to hold. And the more wrecked their Logistics become, the harder it is to supply them.

He heard there were some bridgeheads that needed thickening up

>filename
blyat the FSB funds are running low

Attached: Fb0B2v7XwAMTaAB.jpg (450x800, 35.94K)

Thanks, am demoralized. Where is the link, though?

It rubs the bacon on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

could you type it for me? I cant see it in your post

>/chug/gers must resort to gore spam
It's going that well then?

What happens to Russia if they collapse?

Not to mention the Russians still got caught with their pants down at Kherson, lol. In spite of the fact Ukraine TOLD them months in advance, "We're gonna hit Kherson. Try and stop us bitch."

...what exactly do you think you're achieving here? Less support for the ukranians, somehow, by posting gore?

>Serb shills are down to saving and spamming individual pics of dead Ukrainians for shitposting

Man, the Special Needs Operation being a shitshow really broke you niggers.

he knows people can't think of russia any worse so it's whatever to him. just a subhuman filth like every other russian shill.

Based, I support the oppression of journos. They are the lowest form of life on Earth, below even Russians.

like stalin said, "1,000 lost tanks is a statistic, losing ground is a statistic, 50,000 casualties is a statistic, one dead ukrainian is victory against NATO"

It must be REALLY BAD once the vatnigger starts spamming gore

Attached: 1661599990149374.png (931x906, 237.97K)

Pidor at work :)

Reminder that vatniks start to spam so they can get the cuck mods to delete the thread, they're not trying to convince anybody they just want the thread gone.

>We're gonna hit Kherson. Try and stop us bitch

Attached: file.webm (384x264, 533.32K)

So bad huh?

Attached: 1661457288768.jpg (696x1024, 64.34K)

Why do vatniks hate bongs so much? Are they still pissed about the Crimean War? There were mostly French there though.

the might of russia...

Attached: 1646064118253.jpg (599x751, 152.66K)

How are they coping?
badly

Thank you again I am demoralized, the information from the telegram channels and the gore has made me write my congressman to stop the war in ukraine. I would like to buy cheap russian gas and live in the multipolar world.

much obliged

much obliged
much obliged
much obliged
much obliged

hot

>prisoners have white armbands

i could recite the that URL in my sleep by now and yet i am always impressed by how brutal of a video people can make

I think when the war went catastrophic they started realizing the difference in strength between them and the sole superpower. They kind of got scared of America but unwilling to completely let go of the imperial delusions they downscaled the scope of their righteous struggle against The Enemy to just trying to humble the UK, which they see as the Smaller America.

These images only make me think we need to send more weapons to Ukraine. These heroic men died defending their homeland and a future for their children to not be r*ssian. Their sacrifice shall not be in vain.

lol these bodies are at least a month old, not from the Kherson offensive

True. The ukies got themselves some russian POWs.

kinda doubting prices in Russia are going down with a 15 % inflation

Shitposting asides, these men paid the ultimate sacrifice for their family, their people and their land. Vatniks' attempts at "demoralization" are laughably pathetic; all people will see is heroes desecrated by a vile people.

Preferably more offensive weapons that can be used in counteroffensives, as well as stuff like mineclearers and such.

Combat engineer vehicles would be cool too.

>oтчaянный cпaм тpyпoв и тyпoй визг нa языкe кoтopый здecь пoчти никтo нe знaeт
зaчeм тaк пoзopитьcя дaжe ecли этo пpocтo тpoллинг paди внимaния?

Attached: 4.jpg (407x365, 54.51K)

>muh people
>muh soils

Attached: file.png (1024x741, 645.79K)

Post Pisky oblast.

Big words from the Putin shill that wants to anschluss ukraine into the russian reich

Is that really "big words" for you? Fucking idiot LMAO.

At least he died without getted dicked in the ass. He'll have that over every dead Russian soldier he meets in the afterlife.

>Ukrainians are Nazis

My retort to this has actual FACTS.

economist.com/briefing/2022/07/28/vladimir-putin-is-in-thrall-to-a-distinctive-brand-of-russian-fascism

based hero

Nazis are based

ok nazi

>unironically linking the economist

Attached: resitas.gif (220x165, 353.08K)

Attached: 1661456809016566.gif (434x640, 2.7M)

>muh peaceful local miner defending his land from ukronazis

Attached: big.jpg (1200x792, 88.9K)

I don't blame them, nazis took the best shit for themselves and poisoned it. Try to name a tank a Tiger and see what happens.
That's why we're now stuck with gay numbers and shit like Leclerc.

>stuff like mineclearers
What are the logistics behind these things? Do mine blasts destroy the flails or can they detonate one and keep on trucking?

Attached: 1649006384228.jpg (1200x900, 252.7K)

You will never be a real nazi.

Attached: file.png (2000x1316, 2.76M)

Cкoлькo тeбe плaтят cвинья? B чeм cмыc твoих выcepoк из вaтных пaбликoв?

Пoчeмy нa фpoнт нe пoйдeшь cвинopyc?

Attached: photo_2022-08-31_17-46-48.jpg (1035x1280, 374.53K)

>complains about nazis on Any Forums
I'm not sure this is a good strategy.

He's killing Moskals, and that's enough.

Mines do nothing to flails. They can literally just keep on trucking.

>smells like a bong
that might be because the russians have to be fucking high to believe all their own copes

Any Forums before 2022:
>the government tells me nazis are bad, this means nazis are ebin and based!
Any Forums in 2022:
>the government tells me nazis are good, this means nazis are cringe and need to be killed!

This is your brain on terminal contrarianism.

Attached: 1660136900299263.jpg (1000x1000, 280.54K)

Attached: telegram shill b& 2.png (2442x434, 83.78K)

Attached: file.png (750x500, 537.78K)

>On Russian state television, Ukrainians are called worms. In a recent talk show Mr Solovyov joked: “When a doctor is deworming a cat, for the doctor it is a special operation, for the worms it is a war and for the cat it is cleansing.” Margarita Simonyan, the boss of rt, a state-controlled international tv network, stated that “Ukraine cannot continue to exist.”

>The purpose of the invasion is not just to capture territory but to cleanse Ukraine of its separate identity, which threatens the identity of Russia as an imperial nation. Along with its punitive forces, the Kremlin has also dispatched hundreds of schoolteachers to re-educate Ukrainian children in the occupied territories. It equates an independent sovereign Ukraine with Nazism. Either Ukraine will cease to exist as a nation state or Russia itself will be infected by the idea of emancipation that will destroy its imperial identity.

The bongs were bankrupt, same as the roaches. Same brand of retard.

Didn't read, have sex.

Attached: file.png (680x522, 265.95K)

I'll sum it up for you then. Russia is the Nazi state in this war.

>"Yass Leftysistas, we totally btfo those chuds!"

Okay tell them:

Would mobilization (ignoring all its risks) even help at this point? It's not like it would take immediate effect since you need to train them to SOME extent and assuming the front keeps shifting over the next two months or so, what would fresh troops even do at that point? Halt the advance and freeze the lines again?

>007 movies presenting an idealised version of russia since forever that the reality could never measure up against
Look Ms Goodhead, poor toilet-theiving alcoholics.

>vatnigger shill from puccia really here

Can we banned him?

Also this is for you vatnigger: files.catbox.moe/10zvsg.MP4

Attached: qfmcdkw3tdk81.jpg (900x1200, 195.47K)

Russia is the shitty nazi state in circa 1945, nazi volunteers in Ukraine are the cool Condor Legion 1936-1939.

>Nazi
Not really.
Russia IS a textbook fascist state, however.

I'd say Russia is Italy and Ukraine is Greece.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War

Fresh off the presses.

Attached: telegram shill 3.png (2441x397, 83.3K)

They've captured Piskey like 8 times and celebrated each one like it was Stalingrad.

How are you seeing this? Are you a janny?

>“People disagree, often vehemently, over what constitutes fascism,” he wrote recently in the New York Times, “but today’s Russia meets most of the criteria.”

>The Kremlin has built a cult of personality around Mr Putin and a cult of the dead around the Great Patriotic War of 1941-45. Mr Putin’s regime yearns to restore a lost golden age and for Russia to be purged by healing violence. You could add to Mr Snyder’s list a hatred of homosexuality, a fixation with the traditional family and a fanatical faith in the power of the state. None of these come naturally in a secular country with a strong anarchist streak and permissive views on sex.

>Understanding where Russia is going under Mr Putin means understanding where it has come from. For much of his rule, the West saw Russia as a mafia state presiding over an atomised society. That was not wrong, but it was incomplete. A decade ago Mr Putin’s popularity began to wane. He responded by drawing on the fascist thinking that had re-emerged after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

>This may have begun as a political calculation, but Mr Putin got caught up in a cycle of grievance and resentment that has left reason far behind. It has culminated in a ruinous war that many thought would never happen precisely because it defied the weighing of risks and rewards.

How the fuck this is Nazism?

>newfag outs himself
lol

Russian-Speaking Ukrainians ABANDONING invader tongue for Ukrainian language. Suck it Vatniks!

economist.com/europe/2022/08/25/russian-speakers-in-ukraine-are-struggling-to-learn-a-new-tongue

In the run-up to his invasion, Vladimir Putin tried to justify his predatory intent by saying Russia needed to protect Russian-speakers in cities like Odessa. His self-serving argument is now the butt of local humour. “Two old Odessites meet and one of them suddenly starts speaking in Ukrainian,” starts one joke currently doing the rounds. “‘What’s the matter?’ asks his friend. ‘Are you afraid of Ukrainian nationalists?’ ‘No,’ he replies. ‘I’m afraid to speak Russian—in case Putin thinks he needs to liberate me.’”

Read about the Heartland Theory and modern Russian Eurasianism. Basically Russia thinks if they can get total control of Eastern Europe they can carve up Afroeurasia to their liking and control the entire world. The Brits cockblocked them from doing so in the 1800s so they're eternally mad at Britian because in their mind you cucked them out of their rightful place and God-Emporer of All Mankind.

Attached: putin_trad_and_based_preserving_the_white_race_RUSSIA.jpg (750x731, 104.78K)

no, little newfag, you can see them here
Any Forums.org/bans

Well obviously if you don't just roll over and let your 10x bigger neighbor assimilate you and dismantle your national identity, history, culture and language, that's nazism.

damn looks like kherson offensive must be going well, russia is throwing its entire serbnigger shill reserve into action.

How many Russians are just straight up surrendering without a fight? I seen that the Ukies offered them good treatment if they did

Bye bye r*zzki.

Attached: 1662206501850787.jpg (450x450, 25.57K)

based

Attached: 1650124178065.jpg (1024x723, 176.15K)

Seriously, what Ukrainian would want to use the Occupier-Speech?

Holy based

Post more hohol corpses

>According to the Seventh Annual Ukrainian Municipal Survey, 96% of the residents of Odesa spoke some Russian at home

And now their hate Russia's guts.
What do you call it when your actions result in the polar opposite result that you aimed for?

Does HIMAR-Chan exist yet?

Attached: ukrainian_female_bodybuilder_by_mattemuscle_ddue2i6-pre.jpg (901x887, 82.15K)

Britain is everything that Russia wishes it was. Rich, popular and successful. (unless you're terminally online and sucking down Russian shill agitprop)

They had a much larger empire and they developed enough of a conscience to let go of most of it in a better state than they found it, ensuring for the most part they're not deeply hated by their former subjects. They took fewer casualties in WW2 desptite fighting Nazi Germany alone and for longer. They had a better quality of life post war despite being economically ravaged by the changing world order. They still manage a much better quality of life than the average Russian. They manage this with half the population and 1/10th the national resources of Russia. The continued success of Britain is a slap in the face to every Russian nationalist and every bit of good press they get over helping Ukraine only makes the vatties madder.

I honestly can't tell anymore how many of these are paid shills or posters just trolling /k/. or just butthurt 3rd worlders from Any Forums

>What do you call it when your actions result in the polar opposite result that you aimed for?
Communism

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 1.47M)

Actually that's not weird considering how UKR military works. Granted, it's much more civilised than russia, but corruption still exists, and westernisation takes time. Because most western equipment comes through PL-UKR border, TD in western Ukraine, especially Lviv regiments, are known for hoarding western equipment to themselves, while being stationed in the northwest because there is still probability of belarusian invasion, and not seeing any fighting. Conflicts between regiment commanders got very heated recently, because gear like NVGs is much more needed in the east right now. Recently, UKR generals decided that troops will rotate, so tired frontline units can have some time for themselves, and better equiped, although less experienced reserve units can have a go at shooting russians. Smart move if you ask me, expect to see much more western gear in the following weeks
>t. friend of a guy who came back for a break last week

Attached: file.png (1464x1059, 415.64K)

hello good day sir fuck you have a good day

Good morning!

>a country 7 times the size with 20 times the population has managed to barely overcome the size of the Bong economy

This is not the own you think it is and I don't even like britbongs.

And Russia is STILL behind bongs. Meaning that even Poos are ahead of them.
doesn't look good vatnikbros...

Reports coming of potentially more Ukranian capptures.

Tomnya Balka, 15 miles west of Kherson
Yampil, northeast of Ozerne

Yet it made you sneed... curious.

Attached: file.png (1503x880, 266.12K)

/k/ope niggers btfo yet again

Attached: file.png (1280x994, 1.59M)

Captured Pisky yet?
Do you maybe need two more weeks?

Polling seems to underline the point. Every year since 2012, Rating, a polling and sociological-analysis outfit, has asked Ukrainians a simple question: “Do you support independence?” It’s an odd question to be asking in a sovereign country, but the answers have a tendency to surprise. In 2012, just 62% said they were committed to the Ukrainian project. The latest figures, published on August 24th, show a dramatic turnaround: 97% now say they support independence. Alexei Antipovich, who heads the group, says the polling points to the emergence of a new kind of nation. Ukrainians are now overwhelmingly proud of their country (75%). They also largely identify as Europeans: up from 35% before the war to 60% today. When asked to name their priorities, locals name “independence” first, and volya, an untranslatable term that combines the notions of freedom and free will, second. Money comes a distant third, the pollster finds.

Who is Pisky?

Russians have too much smokers. Everything keeps blowing up.

Attached: Smokers-Image-1-waterworld-39414643-1920-1040.jpg (1920x1040, 170.54K)

Fuck not another /k/ thread. These limp-wristed faggots, Jesus Christ! An entire board dedicated to war and weapons and somehow it ends up faggier than Any Forums. The fuckin' bronies on /mlp/ have more mettle than these woketards. Go polish your safequeens and worship ZOG, queers.

How is R*ssia so fucking inept at using soft power? Given these pre-war numbers, how did they fail to bring Ukraine under their sphere of influence without waging a war(well, at least trying to)? Pathetic.

It's very typical russian strategy to give ground and let the hohols inside an area then bomb the shit out of it and retake it in a few days. It happens literally every day.

Major NATO superfortress. It's been fortified for hundreds of years in anticipation of this moment. It's a tough nut to crack...

/k/ transferred it here. We do not WANT to be on Any Forums, lol/.

R*ssia is the HIV capital of Europe, Amerishart, and its army is a glorified male prostitution ring. Are you alright in the head or was the chlorine in your tapwater too much for you?

>invade your neighbor
>steal their land
>keep telling them they don't have a right to their own national identity
>(...)
>they're now overwhelmingly nationalist
Who could have possibly predicted this?

>t.

Attached: 4165.jpg (1000x1000, 269.21K)

I can bust any nut
If anyone needs help i can provide

Then how the fuck their front line hasn't moved in 2 months