Asians are lighter skinned than white people

>Asians are lighter skinned than white people
>White people are actually orange skinned

Asians should be called white. White people should be called orange people

Attached: 1661736540824493.jpg (2048x1365, 310.29K)

No, they're not. Oriental women actively use skin whitening products and wear umbrellas in the sun in order to avoid tanning, but they are in fact not whiter than whites, and they have a very distinct yellow tan, so they were called "yellow-skinned" by almost everyone until it became politically incorrect to do so.

I don't know I've legit seen asian women that are pale as ghosts so pale I could see the blue in their veins.

Whites are too pale they are unsightly. So they tan a little to look less pale more swarthy.

the real problem here is that white people have the best balance of whiteness, while asians with light skins look like a fucking ghost especially with their faces.

That is called anecdotal evidence, user, I've seen very pale Asians myself, but they're the exception, not the rule. The krauts that walk around here are so white, they practically glow in the dark.

Chinese were the first to describe themselves as white men in writing. "white" europeans couldn't write yet.

Now take off the make-up,

Why do shitskins think whites are orange? I remember asking my black kindergarten teacher what color to color Christopher Columbus, and she said orange. I remember think, "What? Orange? You crazy nigger bitch."

>while asians with light skins look like a fucking ghost especially with their faces.
That is considered peak beauty in many oriental cultures. pale skin is most desirable

Why don’t we just call all beautiful women white and allow the Asians and Spaniard-mixed Hispanics into the white club.

Okay chang,

Attached: 01N1553R.jpg (2000x1270, 1.45M)

Yeah well I'm not saying it's every asian, but it was jarring. Also I looked it up Chinese people used to call themselves white.

The Chinese called themselves human whilst calling everyone else monsters or ghosts, which is what most tribal peoples did in the past, that's nothing new.

and blacks are not actually black
how old are you?

Why isn’t yellow okay but white and black are? Now people say brown too which is a new thing kind of

Here is one of the Mughal Muslim leaders (left side of picrel) that conquered India some time ago. Quite a different skin tone than anticipated?

Attached: 535EFFF9-8464-4942-BBC7-0B257F63C799.jpg (440x317, 36.54K)

>asians also have rounder eyes than white people
ok chingchong

Attached: chinjak.jpg (603x714, 41.5K)

>thinks that whiteness is a skin colour
Any Forums got really retarded…

in my own preferences, whiteness from white people is best already. Let's not make it a competition that the higher lightness, the better. No, just good enough is okay. Look up very white skinned people, they look like aliens

>Why isn’t yellow okay but white and black are?
Ask the western leftists who dictate this sort of PC crap, I have no idea. I still call whites white, blacks black, and orientals yellow (Indians, pakis, bengalis and other diaperheads are shit-colored)

Its true but I wouldn’t go so far as to say they have the best balance of whiteness. The whitest of whites are definitely less attractive compared to others that are less so.

asians are yellow you mutt nigger chang

>Whiteness was used to identify and define Chinese people, Chinese culture did not exclusively apply the term to any single ethnicity, and other ethnic groups, such as Manchus and Europeans, could be described as white.[108] Other groups, however, such as Indonesians, and Malaysians, were referred to as "black".[108] Chinese culture also associated light skin with having a higher social status due to light complexions being a sign "freedom from manual labour".[108]

poor Indonesians

I was simply elaborating on what some chinks, japs and gooks like, I wasn't making any sort of competition, user.

muthafuckin ojs be all raciss n sheeit
deyz bitches b poppin doh

Attached: 1649683747417.jpg (885x911, 126.97K)

if white people drug and nihilism themselves out of existence, then asians get the right to call themselves white relative to everyone that remains

Some white people just look like cancer

Attached: rappaportherpe.png (334x472, 247.67K)

ayy lmao

Attached: 31361f57119cb2e1864344ced20bcef6.jpg (730x683, 51.41K)

They're only light-skinned when they keep out of the sun. Otherwise they're darkies.
Me, I can be outdoors all summer and still be pale.

Are you retarded? Maybe amerimutt whites are Orange, but thats just the retarded artificial tanning you niggers do

yellow disgusting butter teeth ginger with nuked hair

damn user, "lighten" up.

Attached: 2cc0881cce0372e2bc28c6e59fbc8d12.jpg (608x609, 45.67K)

>Indians, pakis, bengalis and other diaperheads are shit-colored
I refer to all these people as Niggers
>Curry Niggers, Sand Niggers, Coconut Niggers etc

So this means that you lost the ability to adapt to other climates.

Look at the Asian girl and white girl sitting next to each other shoulder to shoulder

They're part of the Eurasian race

Look a little yellow to me

They look disgusting perfect for you niggers

I want to lighten my skin but am opposed by my mother. Why the hell would I want to be tan like a wetback? I hate that anglos and Jews normilized tanned skin.

Attached: f3bda3c610c61ae40cb1c9d32e731b24.jpg (891x1260, 698.6K)

i concur.

Attached: hapa cute.webm (576x1024, 2.42M)

I'm also a str8 femboy.