UK in near state of collapse

I feel like everyone here’s just ignoring how well and truly fucked we are. We’ll hit parity by the end of the year, inflation will be up to 20%, we have Norway ready to cut us off and zero ways to make a recovery and everyone is legit too retarded to see that it’s all happening

Attached: 62D3ADFA-9514-4F8C-A5E4-589B87088D41.jpg (221x237, 31.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBsR49m9SFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry wait I have to clarify by referring to “here” I meant in the country, not Any Forums itself, apologies as it didn’t come off like that reading it back

Based. Fuck new-pakistan.

buy guns and ammo

Attached: 130221984383.jpg (600x578, 49.29K)

First hand of the jew falls .

20% inflation won't collapse your country come on be slightly realistic.

KEK

How am I cheating you? Granted, I am possibly being pessimistic but I genuinely don’t see a way to fix it all. Someone else might but I don’t. Also the best I can buy is a replica gun to scare people off lmao
Excuse me there’s two Americans right above you sir

start stocking non perishables, camping stove, gas cans, and warm clothes. not much time left now.

>uk
>guns and ammo
pick one.
these niggas are allotted 1 knife per house, IF they have a license.
how the fuck do you think they are going to get ammo and guns?

With how much you all hate us and blame all the shit you did on us you deserve it

Don't care and not preparing either. It's all BS to wake up the normies

why will norway cut you off?

You deserve it for letting child grooming gangs roam around and even protecting them

Happy 4 day work week
Two more quarters

We've been through a lot worse in the 70s. Brits are too stubborn and won't accept changes until the country is near collapse. Same thing happened before voters finally gave Thatcher a mandate to beat the unions and deregulate everything. Too many sectors are over regulated now and tied by a million environmental commitments. Once normies go cold and hungry they will come back to their senses but yeah it will be a painful ride until then.

I'm sure we all got that but you're a sweetheart for clarifying

yeah we're fucked boi

Restart from scratch at the 1st industrial revolution again.
Instill a martial culture in your youths, become the strongest nationalists, and build a parallel society

dry biscuit over here

Attached: girlfeld.jpg (1144x1200, 115.56K)

This. /thread

>State of collapse
>Literally nothing
I hate this website

Is anything actually going to happen to you guys because it feels like nothing ever happens, i dont think you'll collapse nor will people "wake up"

there are firearms that don't require a license

not him but norway relies on hydro energy(lolzz) and because of droughts they're securing their gas/oil to avoid the blackouts in the country.

> We've been through a lot worse in the 70s.
Nope. There is a reason your capital is called Londonistan now.
Once you lose demographics, you lose forever. Look at Haiti. Look at South Africa.

Attached: demographics_farm_producers.png (894x1424, 47.99K)

Which ones and where can you buy them? Unless you mean illegal shit then nah I don't trust glowies.

There are over a million firearm owners in the UK

>queen: hmmmmm diversity.......
Oh no crooked teeth naeggerfaeggots.

Nothing is going to happen..

makes a strong case. yep britney got fucked in the arsehole dint she. simple as

Attached: 050-056c026d-1c66-4d42-9fae-a8e96df290c5-1020x1189.jpg (757x481, 81.63K)

I’m already doing that. I’ve got enough food to last, probably 4 months at the moment and still stacking.
Yeah but it’s not just that. It’s 20% inflation + massive rising food costs + no real industrial sector or major exports + 1000% higher energy bills + no spare money to spend on services which is drives our economy + a currency devaluing faster than the Euro + red tape from brexit making shipping in and out of the country near impossible and a host of other things dude
He’s not wrong. You can get guns and ammo in the UK so long as you say it’s for hunting purposes
They’re having issues keeping their people happy with higher bills atm and if the EU needs gas, because of brexit failing to reach a proper deal, the EU has priority over us
Not to be rude or coward but why are you not worried?
I still see this as worse than what could happen in the 70’s frankly. At least then we had money. We have fuck all now
Gimme a few minutes and I’ll come back with the list, it’s in my photos section underneath all the memes I’ll never use and photos of transformers

lmao I remember how smug anglos were about not relying on russian energy, lol dumb bitches

Attached: 1639798965082.png (1080x1561, 1.24M)

Where there is risk, there is reward

Where there is danger, there is opportunity

Having your antique side x twin locked up at the local gun range hardly counts as ownership, and does you a fat lot of good if and when you need it.

England is the problem, Wales uses 50% of the energy in generates, and England takes the rest to profit off. . . Our current agriculture levels can feed the whole of Wales at affordable costs; with excess left over.

Set England free and we could manage.

I feel sorry for you.

Just buy a new kettle bro

Shut up Aaron

Hope I can get to America asap.

>exist for 1000 years without jewish fake money and gas
>NOOOOO WE ARE GOING TO STARVE AND DIE BECAUSE WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF JEW FAKE MONEY AND GAS
light a candle faggot

the poos won

Attached: Screenshot(16).png (1329x671, 295.25K)

Fuck you too, Nigel Rotheram the3rd Ramsbottom;

Every place is. That's the goal, stupid. The WEF's great reset is in full swing. We will own nothing and be miserable or dead.

It’s going as planned. The UK warmongers and colonialists will re-emerge! “Keep Calm, We’re Going to Attack Russia and Take Their Resources.”

This was planned for YEARS!

Destabilize Europe to get to Russia and Eurasia.

Eurasia is the final goal. The Jewish elites have to stop China. There’s too much money to be made there.

This shouldn’t surprise anyone. Europe is being intentionally destabilized and if you’re ignorant to the idea, then get off this site and read more!

>license
I think you mean loicense

if i carnt get a pie n pint for a fiver am not gunna be happy and iz gonna twat plod who tries n stops me

youtube.com/watch?v=LBsR49m9SFE
They can get guns. Shotguns are the easiest look like

Attached: Slava Ukraini.png (531x515, 76.75K)

>People say "don't you miss it, Gal?" I say "What, England? Nah. Fucking place. It's a dump. Don't make me laugh. Grey. Grimy. Sutty. What a shithole. What a toilet. Every cunt with a long face. Shuffling about. Moaning. All worried. No thanks. Not for me.

Attached: image_downloader_1662257481535.jpg (480x360, 18.32K)

Attached: Patriotic Donation Bill Comes Due.png (531x532, 477.53K)

>I feel like everyone here’s just ignoring how well and truly fucked we are
It's all in your head

All this means is more British women go on Onlyfans

>You VILL support ze Ukraina

Spain is far too fuckin hot though

>UK nearly collapsing

As Allah intended. But not before the Vatniggers, Chinkbugs ans Kikes are destroyed.

Your task is not complete yet Anglo

Attached: The Flag.png (1018x1000, 794.08K)

isn't it mostly cities that will be fucked?
no one knows how fucked it really is, you should realise niggers are only going to be killing each other

Nah not true you can own some guns in the UK, I used to work with a guy who owned a farm and he had a collection of shotguns and a rifle. Plus there are a ton of illegal guns there from Poland.
There are guns in great Britain but they're more restricted.