3 day work week

Hi all, now that shit’s completely falling apart, is it time to introduce the 3 day work week? Some anons work Mondays to Wednesdays 10hrs a day from 8 am to 6.30pm with a half hour lunch break, others do it Thursday to Saturday.

People who want more vacatiom could do 6 days a week for several months, then take months off.

Attached: E78DE380-C40B-422D-AD36-D38150E80FEB.jpg (1000x1500, 181.49K)

Is coffee good for you?

yes

Ignorant.

>lust provoking image
report and sage

Best I can give you is tree fiddy.

>Another slut bait thread
That's it. I'm calling the BGC poster.

Attached: sss.png (374x251, 152.68K)

What lust? All real people see it’s a Maerati, blocked partially by some skinny bitch.

built for ΒGC

I work three 12s. Friday-sunday 7.30am till 7.30. They give me a 4hr bonus to make it 40. Honestly fucking love my schedule. 4 days off every week is lovely.

Just in time thank you.

Attached: sss2.png (381x251, 148.03K)

I work 4 days on 4 days off 10 hour shifts. My life is hell

Can’t you work 3 dayson, 5days off?

>some skinny bitch
SHE'S A SCHOLAR AND ARTIST!! Have some respect.

I used to work 5shifts for 12hours weekly. Now its 4 shifts. Im 28 y old working in hospital. All younger co-workers barely work 20 hours weekly. Whole healthcare system is crumbling because people dont want to work more hours. I used to work at cardiology. We had 3 units. Every single one of them had 30 patients. Now we barely have 1 unit which works. I left cardiology and moved to neurosurgery because there wasnt enough co-workers. Dunno how people pay bills but everyone is quitting or working bare minimum. I have.my own house and enough money. Im thinking about 3 shifts weekly ad well. Life is short to work for boomers in crumbling healthcare systwm where you have more qork every single year.

This is the future

Are the patients just being turned away now?

That sounds way better than 5 on 2 off. If I have to leave my house at all my whole day is fucked so I may as well work a few 10 hour days

Id rather work 3 12 hour days than 5 days

I work five 10s lol

Where do you find thr time for gay orgies?

just kidnap people for ransom, easy money.

If you mus know on the weekend i take my boyfriend out for drinks and then we have passionate lovey dovey sex and fall asleep cuddling

Some of them are not admited to hospital now unless literally dying or they are sent to other units which are not cardiology. In past years our one of the best "free" healthcare systems in Europe goes to shit rapidly. Just because boomers are retiring and young doctors and nirses dont want to work at hospital and also they work less hours and we have one of the worst inflations in EU and still young people dont want to work .When i was out of school i worked sometimes over 70 hours weekly now you neeed 3 zoomers to hit these numbers. People will start dying due to neglected care soon because of this. Such situation wasnt present in Czechia even during communism. Same shot goes in other industries from what i heard from my friends.

Who is this semen demon?

Attached: 1660346299676359.jpg (403x602, 121.74K)

she looks liek a nce girl, are there nudes? :^)

If I quit I can. Doing mobile patrols at the moment so I'm in a car all night. It's really fucking with my sleep and posture. I don't know how much more night shift I can endure.

I want 2 20hour shifts back to back. Like pulling off a band aid, just get it over with