/swt/ - Islam Daily General

>All praise be to Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala. Peace and blessings upon His perfect Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, and his faithful companions.

Brothers, Allah SWT left for us the gift of knowledge. A message conveyed through the angel Jibreel, preached in absolute perfection by the Prophet SAWS. The message is clear: socializing with the jew and christian kufr on Any Forums will lead to the believer himself turning into a jew. Verily there can be no bigger curse than this.

May Allah SWT continue to guide us away from such degeneracy. Ameen

Attached: 1662296704911.jpg (1080x1433, 300.98K)

Christ is King.

You are misguided . Isa (Jesus) sallalahu alayhi wa sallam, was a prophet of Allah SWT, but not his son.

I pray we will retake Andalusia from the kufr. ameen

After many years on/pol/ I have concluded that Jews are the Master Race

Allah has daughters though, as we see in the Satanic verses. If Satan could trick the Prophet, perhaps it was all a trick

What a weird thread.

Attached: 1627252584316.png (673x961, 1.11M)

I am an Orthodox Christian but Muslim bros are based. One day we will defeat the jew and the antichrist.

What's with the pisslam shilling? Time of day?

Muhammad was fake prophet!

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ or go to hell!

"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant."

Chapter (5) sūrat l-māidah

Daily reminder protestant kike loving americoids are heretical scum and not Christian.

>The 2022nd year of Our Lords Favor
>circumambulating the Cube of Saturn in worship to the moon demon of the Arabic pantheon that possessed an up and coming warlord and forced him to write Abrahamic fan fiction nonsense
ISHYGDDT

> andalusia
You mean Al Andalus? its spanish retard, nothing to do with the inbred retarded shitskins you are today. Seeth and Sneeth.

Why do you worship a rock?

Attached: F.jpg (1330x658, 260.92K)

A muslim and a tranny are no different; neither are nor will ever be what they pretend to be
They seethe the same
They cope the same
They are equally at odds with nature

based and fpbp pilled

You worship the cow and drink its urine. You have no legitimacy here, and you are therefore dismissed.

Attached: cowurine.jpg (700x420, 168.67K)

I LIVED BITCHES HAHAHHAHAA

Attached: 1001 hours in MS Paint.jpg (960x540, 74.17K)

Cope, Abdul. If you're going to worship a rock of all things (not even a stone idol, but a lump of rock) and circle around it like Arab polytheists used to, then have the balls to admit it, or throw it out.

Attached: 1649488907918.webm (448x360, 857.79K)

So get the fuck out of this Christian nation then.
But you won't. And why? Because you are a worthless parasite and willing pawn of jewry who enjoys living as a leech and beggar in a foreigner's land. You are a worthless stray dog and a hypocrite.

to be fair lad, this nation isn't Christian anymore. It's secular consoomerism. Anglicanism will be extinct in our lifetimes and rightly so.

>but Muslim bros are based
No they're not. They are inbred savages of an anti-Christ cult. They are little better than jews.
>I am an Orthodox Christian
No you're not. Otherwise you wouldn't be simping for foreign heathen and willing pawns of globalist jewry.

>simping for mudslimes
>hating on prots
You're def not Orthodox. You glow snake.

I'm staying in the UK to continue breeding, having babies, and teaching Britain's future generation strong Islamic values.
Thank you for building our schools and mosques, nigel.