Race or Culture?

Hello Any Forums. In one of the neighboring threads, an interesting discussion ensued about what comes first, race or culture?
It's just that on Any Forums I see only Nazis zigging and, in contrast to them, reddit cuckolds ready to suck every black dick.
You see, just in my opinion, the problem is that the Western Culture that you belong to is simply not able to assimilate and include other cultures. You never tried to culturally assimilate the captured peoples, you simply reduced them to the level of slaves. I'm not judging, it worked quite well before, but now that it's no longer possible for ethical reasons, you find yourself with a lot of people from other cultures around you who hate you. And most importantly, you do not have the SKILLS to assimilate them.
My nation has absorbed more than 100 other nationalities. And they all now consider themselves Russian. Nothing remains of their culture, except for a few holidays and fun festivals. And the question of races, white or non-white, we do not have at all.
We even had a Negro, who was raised as a Russian and became a sea captain (Pushkin's ancestor).
What are your thoughts? Don't you think that if some time ago, by carrying out CULTURAL expansion, Britain could have kept the Indian colonies, and in the USA there would not have been the problem of millions of absolutely wild blacks who do not know how and, most importantly, DO NOT WANT to work?

Attached: 76d3cf555dfaa1d6994bce3479159fe6[1].jpg (990x495, 53.62K)

>My nation has absorbed more than 100 other nationalities. And they all now consider themselves Russian. Nothing remains of their culture, except for a few holidays and fun festivals.

You failed with Poland,Finland and Baltics.

Race creates culture

From racial tension comes culture. From cultural tension comes philosophy. From philosophical tension comes religion. From religion tension comes discord. Rinse and repeat unless you eradicate the race.

Attached: 1630348817560.png (3508x2480, 3.19M)

>they all now consider themselves Russian
That's only partially true. Even if you ignore ex-USSR territories we still have problems inside Russia. Caucasian churkas were never assimilated.

What is culture but a reaction to external stimuli.

Also, and this is important. The """racial""" diversity you see today didn't always exist. Cromagnon was the only fully modern hominid. The first. They had pale skin, a chin , bi facial tool technology and a larger on average cranial capacity. When (((they))) say that our brains have shrunk over time that's predicated on the notion that we all evolved from a lower primate and from there into the diversity we have now, but that's not the case. The differences are admixture of different archaic hominids, and this influences behavior too. We are all the result of hybridization with cromagnon being the good blood. So you see race doesn't even exist. It's different species.

Race always. I'd rather fight and die than be reduced to shitskin mutt.

Yeah but there's no way you don't think your better than them because your white. It's on a genetic level.

I unfortunately am surrounded by mutts.

>You failed with Poland,Finland and Baltics.
>Caucasian churkas were never assimilated
Absolutely agree. Precisely because they were left independent, they could not be included as a REAL part of the Empire. This perfectly illustrates what will happen if the nation is not assimilated.
Yes, but if you select a culture and replace it with your own? With the same Negroes, you took away their culture and left them to, how shall I say, stew in their own juice (we have such an idiom).

Nope. Russian is Russian.
In general, your question greatly emphasizes how differently our civilizations look at the world.

>You see, just in my opinion, the problem is that the Western Culture that you belong to is simply not able to assimilate and include other cultures.
>t. failed to assimilate Ukraine over hundreds of years, and not for the lack of trying

>You never tried to culturally assimilate the captured peoples, you simply reduced them to the level of slaves
>t. could not reduce captives to slavery b/c everyone is a slave

>My nation has absorbed more than 100 other nationalities.
Those nationalities being small groups who either went extinct or were absorbed naturally due to overwhelming presence of bigger culture, not some clever methodology.
Which didn't work on more or less sizable populations.

>And they all now consider themselves Russian.
With "Russian" being the same word both for nationality and cultural identification, which are not the same things and it is possible to id as "Russian" while belonging to non-Russian culture.

>What are your thoughts?
I think you are full of shit and trying to present natural rise and fall of cultures as some masterful cultural expansion, while glossing over nationalities that weren't assimilated over a long period of time, with only soviet russification policies having more or less noticeable effect. And those weren't skillful, just methodical erasure by totalitarian state, so that didn't hold up.

who has that reddit screenshot of the faggot who is scared of nature? He's describing how leaving the comforting grey urban areas for any amount of time unsettles him and he genuinely gets freaked the fuck out

What the fuck is that?? I know it has something to do with aids but why do they have flags on them and why is there a football ball?

Neither
Only the individual matters

There are thousands of people scared of open spaces for fuck sake, why would one being scared of green be any different.

Actual?

>Those nationalities being small groups who either went extinct or were absorbed naturally due to overwhelming presence of bigger culture, not some clever methodology
Tatars, Bashkirs and Chuvashs for example
>With "Russian" being the same word both for nationality and cultural identification
This is the point.
>I think you are full of shit and trying to present natural rise and fall of cultures as some masterful cultural expansion
But you are a perfect example of how it works. An artificial country assembled from actually three cultures - Russian, rural-Ukrainian and slaves of the Poles. And now you are falling apart.

>Make love, not war
It's just a kike promotion of faggotry and humiliation on global scale with aids on top

Individualist societies have been losing the civilizational race since ancient times.

Why is the German an African lmao