Prev: >>393808572

Prev: ▶Day: 193 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignSept3

▶Latest
>UAF captured areas in the north of Kherson oblast, including Vysokopilia, as well as Ozerne in Donbass oblast
>UAF commander: From Aug 31 to Sep 2, a pair of Bayraktar TB2s destroyed 8 T-72s, one 2S3 Akatsyia SPG, BMP and towed howitzers, 5 T-72s and one IFV were damaged
>Ravil Maganov, chairman of the board of Russia's second largest oil company Lukoil, died after falling from a window
>Strelkov: All 4 Kherson bridges aren't operational
>UAF launched a counteroffensive in Kherson Oblast
>Shoigu: Russia is slowing down the offensive on purpose to minimize civilian casualties
>25 people died from Russian missile attack on Independence Day
>Fires across eastern Ukraine including Mariupol and the ZNPP
>Putin signs a decree to increase the Russian armed forces by 137,000 to 1.15 million
>Germany to send IRIS-T air defense systems in the coming weeks
>US to send $3 billion in aid to Ukraine (largest one yet)
>Azov denies Vovk Natalya's ever served in the Azov regiment
>FSB: Darya Dugina's car was blown up by Vovk Natalya, an Azov servicewoman, who fled to Estonia afterwards
>Antonovsky bridge was hit again, casualties reported by TASS
>Darya Dugina's car exploded in Moscow
>Explosions around Belgorod and Sevastopol reported, AA activity around the Kerch bridge

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (visually confirmed RU equipment losses)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html (visually confirmed UA equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1659716720544500.png (1000x1414, 902.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/Jx5SBQCQ#nHW_PZ2hDl2sCXD1AUX7rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hoholsisters, I don't think the Kherson offensive is going too well. We just lost 4 Bradleys in a single day.

Attached: file.png (888x656, 313.32K)

kek what the fuck, soon we will see reports of tomcats?

Attached: F-14_Tomcat_DF-SD-06-03497-2-1140x558.jpg (1140x558, 64.74K)

first leo 2s and now bradleys. how much longer until they start destroying the f-35s?

Ziggers tongue my anus
Lerochka mega:
mega.nz/folder/Jx5SBQCQ#nHW_PZ2hDl2sCXD1AUX7rA

Attached: unknown.png (2722x3600, 2.58M)

ATTENTION POSTERS!
by posting in this thread you denounce MOSKOW KURAM BAYRAM

Attached: 1648987376509.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

fuck
fucked up the bake in a rush
it should be
> /uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3963

I’d rape Marichka.

Attached: Azov chan.jpg (2048x1450, 333.16K)

Apparently/chug/'s poster "girl" is a castrated bleeding reddit mascot that tries to castrate others
How do we cope? I think this makes the Kherson counter-offensive fail by itself, bros...

Attached: 1662293180670525.png (946x1000, 332.53K)

phew, was that close?
I was baking one myself, but first time baker...

>how much longer until they start destroying the f-35s?
two weeks?

NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV
NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV

>koteleer getting koteled. edition

The heaviest fighting is on the Kherson Front.

As of this morning, the enemy has no offensive actions in the Nikolayev direction. The front line has not changed overnight. In all likelihood, it is replacing the worn-out 28th Brigade with reserve units. At the same time, its artillery continues to strike continuously at the forward and rear positions of the Russian Armed Forces. Our troops are returning fire.

Fierce fighting continues at the bridgehead on the Ingulets River, where the enemy (expectedly) shifted its main efforts after the initial success. Apparently, the AFU still managed to fully capture the village of Blagodatovka, having strengthened the right flank of the bridgehead by occupying the bend of the said river. Also, according to a number of sources, the AFU retain control over the ruins of Sukhoi Stavok and continue to exert pressure in the western direction - on the Berislav-Davydov Brod road, threatening to encircle the latter.
The main obstacle to the success of the AFU here is:
- steppe flat terrain with little natural shelter (which enables our aviation and artillery to consistently shell detected columns and places of equipment concentration);
- Destruction of the pontoon crossings over the Ingulets River.
At present, the enemy is intensively building new crossings, pouring gravel and earth dams in several places to its bridgehead. Redeployment of troops to it is continuing.

I still have no data on the fighting at the western face of our Zadneprovsky bridgehead (Nikopol direction). According to fragmentary information - the enemy also managed to achieve some tactical successes there.

The AFU continues to launch massive missile strikes at crossing points across the Dnieper and Ingul rivers, military and civilian facilities in Kherson, Novaya Kakhovka, Berislav and other settlements.

1/3

Attached: itsover.png (1020x680, 844.01K)

Attached: 1640078374684.jpg (1080x682, 55.11K)

Can anyone give me a QRD on the black ops ferry mission thing? I know Russhills were portraying it as 6 gorillion Ukie deaths but then the next day they said it was a false flag or something? What was it about?

Thx for baking, may you be blessed with one (1) giantess dutch gf (a really big one)

Attached: 1655699269466.jpg (1242x1430, 248.82K)

i dont get why they made it so big. the biolabs really did a number on ukrainian cocks

>red eyes
>white sillhouette
>robot like features
Checks out

Attached: reddit-alien-red.jpg (2400x1200, 213.54K)

cont.

Situation assessment:
According to the ratio "successes-incurred losses" - the AFU offensive on our Zadneprovsky bridgehead is generally unsuccessful. - That is, the heavy losses of the advancing troops in manpower and equipment are not justified by the territorial successes, and not a single Russian grouping has been defeated.
At the same time, it is too early to talk about overcoming the operational crisis of our defense on this front. Because:
1) The enemy has managed to create a powerful artillery grouping (first of all - missile grouping), able to fight on equal terms with our artillery units and tangibly support their attacking combined arms formations;
2) The main thing - the AFU managed to destroy ALL stationary crossings to the state of impossibility to move even light military equipment across them (yesterday when trying to cross the bridge in Kherson an armored truck "Tiger" fell through), as well as they constantly strike at engineering crossings - pontoon ferries. This creates significant difficulties in supplying our Zadneprovskaya group, which will increase as accumulated ammunition and equipment stocks are depleted;
3) The AFU managed to expand its bridgehead on the southern bank of the Ingulets River and now will certainly accumulate forces for further offensive in the direction of Beryslav - threatening to split our grouping and surround its western part in the area of Davydov Brod - Vysokopolye - Lyubimovka. It is impossible to allow this for the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, but it will not be possible to eliminate the threat without a powerful counterstrike. And for the counterstrike the most important thing - the infantry - is sorely lacking. Because neither superiority in aviation nor artillery will defeat the enemy by itself, let alone defeat and eliminate the dangerous bridgehead.

2/3

Attached: 1655661315911.jpg (1000x800, 81.05K)

If you want to know which Ukraine shills are paid Westerners, just ask if they support gay marriage. Their globohomo ideology will make them unable to answer it.

cont.

Forecasts:
I assume that the enemy will continue offensive operations until the complete exhaustion of its reserves, trying to cut into the location of our troops as much as possible, and then make an operational pause to accumulate forces and prepare for a further offensive. - It is not afraid of the "battle to exhaustion" - the human resources are many and "dear western friends" continue to give them equipment and (especially) ammunition "in quantity". For our own army such a course of events is (expectedly) disadvantageous, but there is no alternative - our troops are not able to attack decisively (with strategic aims) without sufficient manpower.
The outcome of the battle depends on many factors, but it seems to me that for now (this time) the RF Armed Forces have enough strength to overcome the crisis and stabilize the front line without serious "de-escalations". Although this result, alas, is not guaranteed.

P.S. Just confirmed the surrender of Blagodatovka, as well as - in the Nikolayev direction - Lubomirivka/Krasnoye Znamya (north of Terny Pod) and another (hour and a half ago) strike by HIMARS on the military crossing.
The enemy is exerting strong pressure on Belogorka (on the Ingul River southeast of Davydov Brod) - the enemy is trying to expand the bridgehead in that direction as well.

3/3

Attached: 1652964775496.png (753x707, 877.96K)

It s a burger with nothing in between the buns (commonly known as nothingburger)

Tbh I kinda like the art in itself.

So what goes on in pic related? Why is the front in this area so unremarkable?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-04 141639.png (961x766, 834.49K)

I answered you and you ignored me because you didn't like my answer, rabbi. Not particularly honest of you.

thanks bro

Attached: lieke klaver.jpg (975x1390, 120.85K)

AHHHH WHERE THE FUCK IS THE COPIUM CHUGSISTERS

Attached: Screenshot_20220904-142205.jpg (1440x1328, 323.19K)

No, they're calling the "evidence" they produced a false flag, not the op itself.

Why does she have a six pack? You just want to fuck a man without being called gay.

Attached: 1659768032687753.jpg (1024x816, 63.28K)

I support gay marriage.
You support literal warcrimes.

Why Ziggirl has bleeding? Menstruation, defloration or rogue assex?

>You just want to fuck a man without being called gay.
We'd be dedovschina enjoyers then

Oh hi, aussie muzzie, not surprised you like it

I would've made the same mistake and even forget to fill in the subject
Good job, thank you

>rogue
Rough of coarse

Look at the impression of the knife through the ballsack. I have to say, the artist has skill

>Menstruation, defloration or rogue assex?
Other girl's paper knife is bloody so I'm deducing the "girl" is bleeding due to castration