What if Turkey invaded Greece? How would the world respond? NATO?

What if Turkey invaded Greece? How would the world respond? NATO?

Attached: greeceturkey.jpg (800x448, 74.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greekreporter.com/2020/01/30/france-sends-warships-in-support-of-greece-against-turkish-aggression/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The world would do nothing
Nato wouldn't do anything either
Turks would die

Attached: κξνκξ.jpg (556x556, 95.81K)

Attached: 954960_jpg.jpg (640x480, 235.47K)

Don't know about the last claim, Turks invaded Cyprus in the 1970s and destroyed all the Greek defenders there

Do greeks seriously believe they would have any chance without literally the whole world backing them if such a war occurs?

Τhe UN stopped the fighting and gave the grounds to Turkey and it was mostly Cypriots not Greeks

We will decimate you, please do invade I'm tired of your cock teasing

I think they might have fallen for their own delusional arrogance. It is second in the world only to the French

Stop greekanon, you would literally become a steaming pile of rubble and we also know such a 1v1 is not occuring.

couldnt they just blow up 1 bridge and win?

Is NATO obligated to help a member when attacked by another one? Turkey would be a traitor if it starts this war.

Turkey can't even invade the mainland, all the fighting would happen in front of the islands close to their shore and we've won every single naval battle against Turkey there's no way for them to win

Retard, the greeks would resist and would be supported most surely directly by France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Serbia, Britain and so on.

greekreporter.com/2020/01/30/france-sends-warships-in-support-of-greece-against-turkish-aggression/

It's indeed funny that you believe you would have a chance

greeks are proud assholes with ego problems
no help from me

The best hope is a stalemate in Thrace, but that's the best hope, I really don't know how we could possibly win this

Easy win.

Attached: images.jpeg-70.jpg (460x256, 30.59K)

Being invaded by Turkey would be the best thing for Greece.

Greeks throw dolmades at them. Problem solved.

thx niggerbro we appreciate the support

I just don’t want Greece to be I the current thing like Ukraine. It’s a nightmare thinking rich out of touch Londoners flying the Greek flag in solidarity in order to advertise the good people they are. AND DONT YOU EVEN THINK TO SEND REDDIT BRIGADE OR FOREIGN LEGION TO GREECE

Hell-o glow nigger

>Turkey can't even invade the mainland,
Their fleet is bigger and more advanced. They can land troops wherever - just like in cyprus. No need to have a fucking 300 standoff, this is not some holywood standoff

I can just imagine redditors coming in here to support us and Kyr Georgis charging them 500 dollars for a sandwich and a can of coke

I would be sad, they look the same but greek culture and religion is better

Greece will need to deal with 500+ armed drones. We can simply eradicate their forces with using damn robots. And the retards here keep thinking they can win lmao

Attached: 165808511362638.jpg (866x600, 54.69K)

I heard Turks are actually lighter skinned than Greeks. Not sure if that's true though