Is it safe to have sex with vaccinated girls...

Is it safe to have sex with vaccinated girls? Theres this 9/10 that wants to smash and her voice is the most beautiful I've ever heard. Problem is...she's vaccinated and fucking boosted. Do you really catch aids fucking vax/boosted chicks?

Attached: 1631957038376.png (285x234, 26.23K)

kys

>Is it safe to have sex
No

VAIDS is transmissible via sex. You will have to remain an incel chud for the rest of your life, I'm afraid.

Lmao why in the fuck would a vaccine be transmissible? Yes the syncitial spikes are a problem.
>but not for you
You get exposed to wild shit every time you fall down and get a boo boo.

Fuck off fed

Dude I fucked a vaxxed bitch multiple times and never used protection. My health is currently shit. I usually get flu/bronchitis/pneumonia during like late fall/winter time. I have been sick 3x this year. Never vaxxed, never jabbed, never boosted, never PCR tested.

This is the exact shit I'm scared of happening. I'm asking others because one of my unvaxxed friends banged a vaxxed chick a while ago and he wasn't feeling to good for a while either.

Fuck nigger I would run away.
Thank-you for your service.

No, just that you'll be in for miscarriage after miscarriage.

And yes, you'll catch the COVID from her. The RNA "VAX" shuts down the autoimmune response.

Yup, if you're human. Human immunodeficiency virus...HIV is a human thing. Are you RH+?

Easiest way to wipe out the humans. No violence just watch them take the slide to extinction

>you'll catch the COVID from her.
this happend to me after making out with a vaxxie. not going to do it again and hope I didnt damage myself too much. the vaxxers are obviously poisonous.

He's a dead man walking with untreated AIDS. What a lovely trogan horse.

never stick your dick in crazy, user.

Attached: 7D025F20-6B20-4B62-934D-E8F309F28FD4.jpg (895x1024, 99.14K)

She is sterile and will die. You will become sterile and may die. The graphene nanotech is sexually transmitted. Either way, your kids will not be human if they are the 20% that survive. Go fuck something with a brain.

Attached: 1662266961361757.png (914x1024, 479.34K)

Boosties are spreading spike proteins everywhere they go and if that didn't fuck you up by now then you're good. Just don't breed her

When you have sex with a woman you become one body. One of the bodies has the vaxx. So the maths.

When you have sex with a woman you become one body nigger.

you'll get the cooflu because the vaxxies, against all the media bullshit narrative, are effective carrieris and develop varients of the sars virus. their immune system doesn't deal with it and actually allows it to evolve. the then shed it to you.
see with community immunity the virus gets weaker and weaker over time as its passed on with antibodies, as you also pass on the effective antibodies to the next victim. this doesn't happen to vaxxies. if anything they give you a worse dose when they shed.

if i go out in large public gatherings i cough likei have emphysema. if i stay at home i don't cough at all. i've discovered over months its an immunity response to the parts of coof variants in the community my body hasn't yet developed immunity.

How many times must you virgins be told. You will never have sex with a girl, ever. That's for vaxxed chads only.

>vaxxed chads
you misspelled chuds