Trump definitely has dementia

How will MIGA retards try to spin this one? How absolutely disconnected must one be from reality to invent a lie like that out of whole cloth. This is WAY fucking more demented than Biden shaking hands with the air. How is no one talking about this?

mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1566220480905895940

Attached: 35F1CEC6-EAE5-4538-91DE-F39AC6BB4E32.jpg (2560x1707, 419.13K)

He was president. Get over it.

Politicians were always like this, newfaggot. Lurk more.

>n-no ur canditate!
Are you fucking retarded

Biden has dementia. You mean Biden. Poor TDS sufferers.

i like DARK BRANDON because whenever his dementia he kicks in he pauses and repeats his sentence from the beginning
when trump's dementia kicks in he just continues rambling and stops making sense

Reported for spam. Stop clogging up our board with your tranny shit

Well the pedes are already crying which leads me to believe that it's true. Somebody should put the poor guy in a home or something before he wanders into traffic.

Attached: f23976a0-f103-4c43-844a-d879a60eb609_1140x641.jpg (1140x641, 74.83K)

>Trump definitely has dementia
And you took three of his vaccines. Damn

dementia ridden trump has always been useful for conservatives. trump doesnt have to make sense, he is just a symbol other people project their fantasies onto

He's doing 4d chess thing again
>Knows he is in deep shit
>Will claim immunity from crimes because he's full retard
>Get let's go scotch free
>???
>Still keep rallying his base and control over his party
>Still keeps grifting and making bank for once in his life

>Parrot typical lefty US politics
>2 out of 5 people calling you retarded are actual Americans
This is how you know the world thinks you're retarded.

Even if that retarded nonsense had any validity as an argument, it's not even American hours. This is the typical intellect of cheeto cultists.

I'm not a cheeto cultist, retard, Trump doesn't affect me in any way. It is clear to me (and semingly most others) that you are part of the rabid anti-cheeto cult and are struggling to perceive reality because of your emotional preconceptions and because you think still political sides actually mean anything.

Wake the fuck up.

Dear Leaf. Kill yourself. Do the world a favor.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 683.jpg (610x613, 149.06K)

>How will MIGA retards try to spin this one?
ALL HEIL FUHRER DISANTIS

Attached: desantis.jpg (1363x2048, 194.79K)

>jakposting
concession accepted

Who cares? Is he president? No, he hasn't been for over 1.5 years now, you obsessed weirdo.

I care more about the nursing home escapee in the White House today.

>newfag has a basedjak folder
Awww that's cute.
Also, you will never be a woman.

Attached: 1647758377026.jpg (225x225, 13.85K)

trump is the president, retard. didnt you listen to the pillow man

What concession, mutt? There's no debate. You are crying, and I am laughing at you.

>saving a thumbnail
Are you going to make 20 angry posts about how this doesn't affect you at all? I bet you will lmao

Attached: 1644959558516.jpg (640x824, 76.7K)

You're a leaf, tard. Tell me, why are you so invested in this?

Personally I am tired as fuck of dumb American leftists exporting their ignorant cultural garbage to countries like mine. I'm not invested in Trump, I'm invested in telling you how fucking retarded you are.
>1+ post to your counter, faggot

Your President is Justin Trudeau. Please, fuck off. Your type are an embarassment to this website and to the Earth itself. Everybody want you to die.

Reagan the actor, head of the cia, bill smooth sax clinton, cheerleader halfwit son of the cia guy, a muslim roody poo, trump, joepedo
Lol your country has been fucked for decades. Golden calf.

He misspoke once in a two hour speech I guarantee Biden couldn’t speak coherently for two hours

Biden can't formulate one single sentence. Not a joke, as he says.

Attached: jesterjoe.png (272x174, 93.7K)

>I am invested in following you around and crying at your posts
Yeah I can tell

Canada doesn't have a president, retarded mutt. Are you enjoying your president, Joe Brandon? kek I'll bet you're not

Attached: 1644120411551.jpg (739x916, 147.32K)