ق i have acquired the knowledge of the past, present, and future, of everything...

ق i have acquired the knowledge of the past, present, and future, of everything. Don't ask how or why none of your business. Ask me anything on politics and current news. I will reveal many things to you. World war three is starting in at least fifteen to sixteen years so don't ask when it's coming.

Attached: RDT_20220816_1235222636471511810090440.png (709x1105, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hBWFXUt8zes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread theme: youtu.be/hBWFXUt8zes

Again with this? Fine, tell me this:
What would you have felt if you didn't eat Breakfast this morning?

Has the real Joe Biden been gitmoed?

Hunger? What kind of question is this lmao.No it is the real joe Biden you see on tv. Interestingly i had the same thought as you that sleepy Joe was replaced. But no, it is the real joe Biden.

How can I take advantage of a Tachyon crystal to summon a gf

Just look in your own village or city first before trying weird stuff. The soulmates are usually in the same place born ans raised.

Is TGAOTU real?

He's called the demiurge in gnosticism. He is real, but not as freemasons think of him.

At least you know a thing or two.
What are the Freemasons wrong about?

He's not a good guy and shouldn't be worshipped.

Did he not create this universe and mankind?

Tell me what you know about spiritual reality please. Cliff notes version.

Immortality, is it possible and do you know any examples of immortals?

sure. But not our spirits.

Now we will get this thread deleted guys it should be about politics. I'm gonna end the discussion about gnosticism with, read on pleroma, pleromata.Yes it is possible, amidha Buddha will be immortal when he emanates from Buddha Gautama.

So you subscribe to the Gnostic doctrine of Yahweh (the demiurge) not being the supreme being, and that Yahweh resents mankind because the divine spark of the supreme being is in them? Do you also believe Yahweh was born from Sophia?

Do you think Jesus is God incarnate

Alright you know some actual stuff I'm impressed. Alright then who's the real power behind China then.

will I be successful in conquering the world?

No more gnosticism please. Threads always get deleted this way. Yahweh is not literally the demiurge. And Sophia is not the mother of Yahweh, or the demiurge, to me, she is the mother of astaroth which is in turn the mother of the demiurge.In him dwelled the Christ who is God incarnate, however the living Jesus is another person.

Communism. The cabal, the guys we as pol are fighting against, is not behind China, they are trying to destroy china and implement a world government.No, the entire world? Not possible.

where is the supreme being

god speed brother

Gnosticism is political. If you're here to speak truth then speak it free from fear of persectuion from those who wish to only spread lies.

okay, will I be successful in toppling the status quo at least and ensuring that there is at least one safe haven for liberty to prosper in the world.

>communism
LMAO whelp shows over Any Forums, this faggot doesn't even know about the 8 families.

If you know what you claim to know, why are you making threads instead of anonymously answering questions? Seems like the behavior of an attention whore; not a seer.

>they are trying to destroy china
>the cabal isn't behind communism
Wrap it up.

Attached: 1630055587049.png (699x1315, 709.68K)

Politics has become boring, as we are powerless in our current state of knowledge and fragmentation. We need to go back to the foundation, which is spiritual knowledge and how to apply it. These types of threads where spirituality is discussed has always been a staple of Any Forums, and usually are not deleted unless they get really stupid.

>Insinuating communism isn't Jewish from stem to stern
This is how I know you don't know anything at all.

What's the current status of Algeria and France relationship?

And yes, the idea that the cabal is trying to destroy China, when they are allowing them to buy up all of our industry, land and resources, infiltrate our university system, and obviously China is working directly with the Cabal’s puppet president, it makes me doubt your knowledge and understanding as well. You will need to clarify such an assertion.

I can't reveal that.You're not going to achieve your goals, you are too phlegmatic of a personality. But i assure you you can be successful if you contemplate life and it's mysteries some more. What country you are from you do not show meaning you have something to hide. A good politician should have nothing to hide. You're fighting against the artificial spirit. The forces of darkness. One man on his own can do nothing. You need spiritual protection. That's fake. The real cabal doesn't have eight families. People who want to destroy everything beautiful don't have familial ties strong enough to be known as 'eight families'.This is more effective.I know but the jammies and mods have a hard no for me in place for when i personally talk about these things. I assume there is someone who really hates me and my words.

How is Jesus Christ different from the living Jesus? Are you saying that now because he Ascended hes no longer the same person? Maybe technically, but its still the same person. Youve changed since when you were a child but you’re still that child.

Good. Very good.They want a one world government ruled over by america. It's in movies, tv shows, c'mon. The truth is not hard to figure out.

who “killed”” Jfk Jr and where Is Jfk Jr now

Christ is an incarnation of god the father. Jesus is a human man. The two are separate yet united by divine will. Read the acts of John for clarification on the topic.

i already think i know, you could say it in a way that wouldn't reveal its location to those who are ignorant, how do i know you know.

So why are they allowing China to do the things I mentioned? Why are they dismantling America’s military and economy, while strengthening China’s?

He was killed by the Jewish mob. I assume he's in Washington DC currently.

the fate of the reptoid menace

at the very least will I inspire others to do so in my stead? I am dead set on this and if I do not achieve what I have set out to I at the very least would like to have inspired someone else to do so in my stead.
for the sake of transparency I am from the UK however I loathe being associated with this country as it is the antithesis of all that I stand for.

did OP make this thread following a massive energetic event?

You need to understand that China is not against religion. Chin and Russia are neutral with it as long as it doesn't try to topple their regime. That's when they become aggressive. Nothing personal. Cabal hate that. Cabal hate any state that doesn't progressively suffocate religion and believers and doesn't support constant propaganda for blasphemous phenomenon like LGbTQ and such. Get it?

Will the cabal push us into a war with China and Russia in order to make things so horrible we accept a one world government?

Whats the best course of action to stop globohomo

I can tell you where He's not. He's not in the tenth (they are actually ten not seven or eight) heaven. He's somewhere. It doesn't matter, you can't kill him until you reach the amount of wisdom to leave him alone. Either he repents or he will perish. It is all according to plan.