Trump pictured one day ago looking very ill

What's wrong with him? I've never seen him look so haggard.

Attached: 1.jpg (1125x1275, 148.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LT3cERVRoQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was gigavaxxed

Don't you have some loans to go offer or something?

Ron Filipkowski is literally the last person to talk about looking unhealthy

He is probably being slow poisoned by the CIA

he's catching up with Biden

>americans vote for nursing home patients
W-why is he looking so old?

Attached: 08902525.jpg (502x640, 95.52K)

Attached: grandpappyTrump.jpg (700x870, 72.01K)

op never heard of old age

He doesn't have his orange dye and spray tan on

Alex Jones is looking rough there too-what's with the hair?

"Fuhrer... Steiner..."

compared to Biden he looks 21, you silly cuck

need a constitutional amendment banning anyone over retirement age from running for office. I so fucking sick of the country being run by ancient decrepit windbags

>very ill
He looks like a 75 year old without makeup/lighting. I don't give a fuck about zion Don but this is just lazy, shit-tier shilling

Old picture and edited

Kys jew

Trump 2024!!!!!!

Filipkowski wykurwiaj

that's how you get some kiked up retard communist like Trudeau.

Attached: 1654063717717.jpg (604x1024, 160.44K)

TDS isn't good for the body or soul

He's a fat boomer. I wonder how demented he will be by 2024.

vs demented old sonoabitch a or demented old sonofabitch b?

ALso canadians have traeudu because they have no bill of right, we had Obama, who was just like him, but couldnt do half as much commie shit because have have laws telling the government what it can't do and he was term limited.

FBI took his adrenochrome.

Nobody will notice when he has always been able to talk for an hour without making any sense.

See Pic. Is this more your cup of tea? you facist fuck.

you shillies are literally trying to send us for round 3 with the world.

you damn nerds literally think your are 'standing up' against a regime while in fact you are holding hands with the devil. You think biden/bama/bush will save.. well think again. If it was ' Yes we can', why havent they used any energy of the whole obama arc? they had so much momentum but have provided zero positivitity. fuck your climate agreement, fuck your carbon tax plan. fuck your monthly subscription to isreal. fuck your way of bombing the middle east. fuck your way of propanda in any way shape of form. fuck your call of duty campaigns. fuck your family guy jokes. fuck your two-faced having motherfucking bitch.

i dont judge. i just see it happen. just know. everything you ever do. you will hold yourself accountable. yin yang/ karma / justice. you will get it.

Attached: ap22245008865405-726233b73452aef08d1278c234b5da3aa3bcaf8a-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x825, 45.88K)

Which one does he mean? The guy with blue shirt looks hypertensic but others seem normal.

got the original?

youtu.be/LT3cERVRoQo