Why are "The Science" fact checker types so fucking unhinged?

Why are "The Science" fact checker types so fucking unhinged? youtube.com/watch?v=YUBJ5pgx92I&t=1s

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 11.51.37 PM.png (1398x718, 885.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qaptvhky8IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s a religion and they are extremists

this woman legitimately terrifies me. Every survival instinct I have tells me not to trust her.

Why are Australians like this?

This

Attached: xSGEc65.jpg (125x62, 1.59K)

>"back to the science"
>those eyes
I hate women so much its unreal.

Attached: 1662214132488858.jpg (747x695, 41.48K)

Jews

They are starting to realize that following the science isn't the same as follow the scientism.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Qaptvhky8IQ
another famous australian femoid nutjob lol

That's a man

That nose
I feel like I've seen it before
Haunting my dreams

It's just another christcuck heresy like the dozens of heresies through out history, but with a post modern spin.

Why are her eyes so insane and every facial feature twisted off center? This HAS to be a photoshop. No one could have such dismal physiognomy and get media coverage.

Australians are the most repugnant beings that exist.

May allah curse these demons.

She has the Sudoku eyes.

Attached: covid sanpaku eyes.jpg (1592x1022, 645.2K)

A standard technique in propaganda is to use a spokesperson that reflects the self-image of the audience back to them. In other words, you show them a caricature of themselves so it appeals to their vanity. They can "relate" to that person. Unhinged people like that cat lady appeal to unhinged cat ladies and people sympathetic to unhinged cat ladies.

Attached: extreme.png (590x656, 251.45K)

This is one of the most insightfully dismissive things I've ever read.

Attached: EAqTimRWkAAsKT8.jpg (500x616, 72.32K)

I try not to hate women, but white women genuinely need to be put on a fucking leash and get chained in the kitchen for at least 3 generations.

Attached: nail this bitch.jpg (5628x3348, 1.49M)

Because they believe they are on the right side. Basically scum.

Their central theme is that there exists an expert consensus, while censoring dissent. Fake consensus rationalizes their censorship and gives it an appearance of righteousness to what would otherwise be discrediting (censors appear weak and dishonest). It's a propaganda technique adapted from early advertising (ie, 8 out of ten doctors agree cigarette X is the best choice for dogs and babies). In reality, there is no consensus in science without consistent reproducibility, but "the science" rhetoric is applied far outside that scope, to every opinion and conjecture and casual prediction. In reality, it's the bureaucracy and it's corporate bosses puppeting the scientific community to unify around a sales pitch.

Attached: 20B48DCF-F0B8-4906-B15F-E665ABF72481.jpg (1024x730, 107.64K)

looks like its wearing human skin

This is the 20th time you have posted this same thread you retarded chink virgin antivax shill.

>degenerate tranny
who cares what this mental pile of shit says

Attached: librewolf_vh3j1x1miE.png (485x526, 317.22K)

Australian women repulse me. It's like they are talking to infants the way the intonate and exagerate everything. Aussie guys are bros, but the women are awful.

because "the science" is nothing to do with science or scientific method.

she has black eyes and is wearing blue contacts

Zealots not extremists

That’s a man

Attached: 76946DB2-F716-43D7-B1D0-876E89DD117F.jpg (750x859, 404.76K)