Any Forums is downhill

The quality of all these threads have gone down the toilet in the past year.

There used to be interesting threads and about things that where actually political and important and long discussions but there's less and less of that as time goes by. Like whats political or important and worthy of taking up space about some girl failing to use her parachute when skydiving? Other threads are just like vaccine die off imminent its just theres no real intellectual stimulation here whatsoever but I'm still drawn here because of the wider range of opinions you can see with filtering through the trash, bots, and conspiracy tards but lately Any Forums is overan with it. Other times there's threads like whats the political implications of [insert something completely unimportant and time wasting] this place used to be a whole lot more interesting now the consensus is just "watch it all collapse" which just kills conversation. The fact that the catalog isn't top to bottom with trump possibly getting arrested threads shows me that there's no real anything happening here like its a ghost town.

Attached: 1662175062650080s.jpg (211x249, 6.95K)

You believe political theater still?
Yeah trump is really for real going down this time totally real and organic

>ooohhh look at me I'm gonna make a big whiny dramatic paragraph without showing my flag
Yeah nah your a nigger

>the past year
newfag

Actually just read your post. Your right, sorry I'm a nigger.

>The quality of all these threads have gone down the toilet in the past year.
>Past year

Attached: Come On Now.jpg (600x375, 25.92K)

Yes I'm a little new here but I know the language.

>in the past year

Attached: 1643535916695.gif (220x220, 339.78K)

>There used to be interesting threads and about things that where actually political and important and long discussions but there's less and less of that as time goes by.
Bullshit. Most of the threads have always been bait threads.

its always been a shithole and all you degenerates atheists and larpagans deserve to be gassed

>Yes I'm a little new
Could tell. We should help newfriends out

It has been downhill for a very long time there is zero incentive to have a legitimate conversation just bait retards with what ever bothers them. Faggot joke posting is a symptom of the downfall desu. But please kill yourself and make the board a better place or continue to shut it up

Joker posting* shit it up I can’t even bother to spell correctly anymore either way die in a fire

There was a small difference and it was somewhat about politics.

Everytime i post its something that worth asking and discussing.

>The quality of all these threads have gone down the toilet in the past year.
Any Forums is full of glowies, they spit BS all of the time, they derail conversation, they flood, they post various shit to dilute content on the board and make it less appealing.
Hell I was even banned when I told that a person was a glowie lol (for being offtopic lol). I also was banned when I told that the person was trolling and I'm going to feed him.
Once people learn to how to spot a glowie and how to avoid these assholes the board would become better (or they'll simply ban it). Like they ban the books that go against the narrative and expose the government-related crimes.

Attached: 1662264101189694.jpg (450x450, 73.18K)

I've been shilling glowie seeming threads for months in the hopes that they'll reach out on my pass email and offer me a job. No word yet.

Attached: Untitled245 (1).jpg (800x450, 182.01K)

You were right until you started whining about comped faggot Trump who sold out his supporters and their agenda, and refused to pardon them for doing what he asked them to do on Jan 6th. No one cares about that sell out faggot anymore. As I said though, you are right about the rest. Otherwise I would have interesting threads to respond to instead of your meme flag faggot bait.

Yeah except the feds bait are actually smart and somewhat noticeable whilst the regular posters are just retards who overtake every thread.

It served its purpose, and now it's a husk. The butterflies are long gone. The main purpose now is being a space to keep glowiesoccupied.

>Any Forums is full of glowies
Most or a large chunk of whom are (based) in Rassiya

Yea this discourse has been going downhill since 2016. It took a particularly sharp dive right before 2020 when maga boomers started coming here, which is a fucking embarrassment because those people are retarded.
Now those people mostly left and it’s just edgy zoomers, which are even worse.

Yep 2016 seems like the last stand of that wild west internet space. The companies literally shut everything down post trump getting elected.

>Yeah except the feds bait are actually smart
lol
Yeah especially those from ЦИПcO and those paid by CIA.

Attached: main-qimg-cc401482fdca91568fd796113a4091f5-lq.jpg (513x597, 63.66K)

The biggest botnets and troll factories are run by the west. The funny thing is you could even google and find various reports on budget / money spent on these operations by the fed agencies.

Attached: 2w3vtbuqwjk91.png (1892x2048, 2.51M)

i've been looking at this site for like 2 years, and it was honestly boring as shit except during chauvin/rittenhouse trial and the election. unless something is going on there's no fucking point at all on coming on

I won't deny that there are a ton of glowniggers from the West as well, particularly CIA, ATF, FBI, Mossad, MI6, etc.