You should be scared of shrooms if it does to you what it did to me

I took 30 mg of shrooms over a 3-day period and that was a month ago. Ever since then I have felt zero connection to anything. I do not care about politics, do not care about my friends, do not care about anything I was previously interested in, not the white race, not games, not Jews, not where I'm going in life, not how much money I have, not about accomplishing anything at all ever. I am not suicidal I simply feel nothing at all and care about nothing at all. Where this world is going is irrelevant. I can't even tell if this is a better or worse state to be in because a complete lack of desires means I no longer have any opinion of what is better or worse to begin with.

Attached: IMG_20220821_134348.jpg (640x480, 81.19K)

I am neither happy nor sad. I am simply blank. I feel like an inanimate object who has retained the ability to talk to you.

Same here but no mushrooms
Must be what they're spraying in the air

you're experiencing an ego death
the key word you need to know is empathy
meditate on what it means
love you bro

Welcome to enlightenment. I've been here since 1999. The reality about reality is that is REALLY IS all a game, there is no time, there is no death, and most of all of this world is simply that, a game that doesn't matter other than your own development.

Sorta sucks.

Everything in this world is ultimately empty.

>Ever since then I have felt zero connection to anything
oh you did the wrong shrooms
usually they make you connect to everything, because the fungal poison connects you to the network that covers the entire earth

It'll fade and grow back stronger

Attached: 26844685-2393-4B2D-A297-2BE28EDF89AF.jpg (3024x4032, 1.42M)

I remember when I REALLY cared about having a stack of cash, and nice gear, and sports, etc. After all those mushrooms, I care about like, 5 things.

ego death like they're saying but these are also the signs of depression

psilocybin works on 5-ht receptors and modulates serotonergic pathways in your body

the same systems are used to modulate mood and behavior

we are simply pieces of the universe experiencing itself
there is an old tale out of India that perfectly captures the essence of this phenomena:

A group of blind men heard that a strange animal, called an elephant, had been brought to the town, but none of them were aware of its shape and form. Out of curiosity, they said: "We must inspect and know it by touch, of which we are capable". So, they sought it out, and when they found it they groped about it. The first person, whose hand landed on the trunk, said, "This being is like a thick snake". For another one whose hand reached its ear, it seemed like a kind of fan. As for another person, whose hand was upon its leg, said, the elephant is a pillar like a tree-trunk. The blind man who placed his hand upon its side said the elephant, "is a wall". Another who felt its tail, described it as a rope. The last felt its tusk, stating the elephant is that which is hard, smooth and like a spear.

we have to give life meaning as individuals because no single person can fully comprehend the complexities of existence

Have you ever left this universe and gone to other realms outside of it?

I had 12 psychedelic trips

I did a psychedelic 2 weeks ago, shrooms.

And yeah it did the same. But im getting out of this rut.

OP get help

I once took 30mg of dingdong over a 3 hour period and that was a second ago.
Ever since then I have felt zero connection to my butthole.

This. Once you realize that nothing matters, the universe is yours.

Yep completely irrelevant

A strong trip is not easy, you need weeks to fully digest what you have experienced and a lot of introspection is required to piece your reality back after it has been shattered.

Sounds like you either weren't ready or are just too simple minded to benefit from psychedelics.

Good luck with your psychosis.

30mg ACROSS THE DAYS? What the fuck kind of dose is that?

When I take shrooms it's like 2500-3500mg for a regular single use and like 200mg for a microdose, and that's albino blue penis envy mushrooms which are very strong.

>I took 30 mg of shrooms over a 3-day period and that was a month ago. Ever since then I have felt zero connection to anything.
I went from apathetic to motivated to change my life in nearly every facet. I did 2gs of mushrooms nearly everyday for 30 days. Your tolerance builds up quickly so after the first week it wasn't that strong.

Needless to say I found Christ, started lifting, perfected my diet, and made enough money to stop working at 29.

I'm not saying it will change all your problems but it lets you look at your life objectively with no bias and internalize your past mistakes. Introspection on the level of deep meditation. However if you aren't emotionally stable its not recommended to skip steps with drugs. Meditation is best because its a slow process that requires work prior.

It takes time to pass various emotional trauma and hurdles to reach that introspection through deep meditation. Idk why OP had such a bad experience unless he was already in a bad place mentally, although I do routinely see people hate on magic mushrooms here. However do not do LSD. Its not the same even though they claim its essentially the same active ingredients.

Sounds like me on SSRIs

Sounds based, a pious state of mind and you took a shortcut to it. Congrats?

Your soul is in a cosmic prison in another universe now. I did LSD and same thing happened to me.

Strange u didnt take the next logical step like I did on shrooms.

If nothing matters, then what is left? Consciousness itself. And who rules consciousness. You do. You are god. You always were. As all concious beings are. The rest is an illusion.

Yeah this whole post is full of shit. He barely even took a microdosing amount kek

Exactly.

"My secret is I accept EVERYTHING." -Krishnamurti

fyi op is a fag and baiting

>he needed 30mg of psilocybin/fly agaric to achieve what I reached on 2 benzedrex cottons
Can't tell if NGMI or GMI

Attached: 2fast2führerious.gif (300x140, 44.17K)

Also retarded NPC hippies will try to sell you on the idea that this is a good thing. It isn't. It's literally death.

i almost puked, wtf

This. I'm sick and tired of reading stories from people who have taken drugs and blame the drugs for their own mental health problems.

Its literally considered poison. People would take this shit to connect to the spirit realm with the possibility of death.

Like others have said you are going through an ego death. It doesn’t last forever so take advantage of it. Take this time to reflect brother. Find out what truly matters to you and dive into it. This is how you can upgrade your life and the life of others around you if you choose.

Attached: 3166AB06-7074-4280-9E01-CDB474DAE955.jpg (1200x675, 121.2K)

30mg? So not even half a gram?that's nothing whats the point in taken so little?
Also you'll get over it sooner or later
Doing psychedelics always goes like this
A. Ego death realize what your taught is a lie that the world isn't what it seems
B. Rebel become stereotypical hippie who hates the government
C. Realize Jews are what's wrong
D. 1488

user 30mg is like barely anything. You either have underlying issues, have no mental fortitude whatsoever, or both. You should take a real dose and let it connect you to every living creature around you and move forward with your life.

No he isn't. An ego death requires nearly 5-7 grams of cubensis shrooms to get even close to an ego death and its dependent on the user's weight. Heavier people need more for the same effects as someone lighter.

I highly doubt he had shrooms better than cubensis as those are the overwhelming majority of what is available.

There's no problem with this, it's just you REALLY experience this reality and world for what it is.

Nobody has ever died from an overdose of psilocybin, nor are psychedelics addictive. Anti drug shills are so full of shit.

Same. SSRIs blew my “give a shit” fuse. Have never been the same since and I stopped taking them 11 years ago.

Lol i took shrooms and it just made me even more racist against jews. Literally felt like they are killing the earth.

>I care about like, 5 things.
What are those?

You’re probably right if he actually meant to type mg. I know some peoples tolerance, mental or physical, is lower and some higher. Whatever he’s going through he obviously needs the support from his brothers. Be well OP

Attached: A7000A5E-F86D-40F3-B632-97F648FFF689.png (449x800, 385.64K)

2 posts by this ID so far so OP is a homo.

Also his picture is Amanita Muscuria so if he did take that it would have been much more intense than cubensis but I doubt 30mg would have been much. At best its around 10x the strength which would be the equivalent of about 1/3rd of a gram which is still nothing kek

good. I once took the equivalent of like an oz and a half of the synthetic stuff by mistake. felt great. not while i was tripping, god no, sure some waves of awesome were had but my god the majority of the experience could be tipified as non-local and non-chronological while feeling like everything was fake, even by its language, the universe cared not for excuses and names, concepts were reduced to latent ego excitations, I was still me, my ego felt i guess alright i mean i did check it but it was a terrible set and setting, I also felt sorry for everything, like all action was violent, and force was unleashed (willpower?) whenever anything was in motion, i was pretty seasick actually.
I just remmeber thinking if everyone would take this stuff as a rite to enter society, there would be no war, no gays, no jealousy, just mankind, its task, destiny, and its love.

big ting no babylon finger traps here.

This is the kind of worthless faggot who tricked you into doing something from the dark side. He'll "love you bro" on your memorial page and scream at anyone who mentions it was an overdose from his drugs.

Happens to a lot of people if they take enough and are actually willing to learn the truth

I can agree with this. If its real than Godspeed OP you will get better but I suspect he is just trying to deter others from the experience.

psychedelics were mkultra's drug of choice
ever wonder why?

you have to go back drugtard junkie trash

All of Creation, recognizing that Consciousness is the only substrate anywhere, so all is alive.

Value fulfillment.

My own Evolution, realizing that is all I can control.

Truth Love & Family.

That's about it.

Or maybe he's just a liar looking for attention

lol that's the Amanita muscaria in your pic. Looks like it anyway. It's classified as a delirium not a psychedelic. Most people have strongly negative reactions to it, so it's often just said to be toxic and to avoid it. I assume you took actual psychedelics and not that.

But either way I tend to agree. My mushroom trips ranged from very unpleasant to hellish. MDMA was more my pace. Now for my copypasta:

Consider for a moment the naïve anons who are young and browse Any Forums, suckered into taking a double dose of DMT because they were lured in with pretty images and grand tales of 'breaking the conditioning' and achieving 'nirvana', only for them to get horse kicked into the worst experience they will ever have. Having nobody to blame after the fact, and the same anons gone like the wind with no accountability.

That's why you ignore almost all anonymous opinions about intense drugs. Especially on a site filled with retards who like to troll.

Attached: shroomjak-color.png (640x456, 513.16K)

>30 mg in 3 days
user...did you mean 3g or even 30g?

LSD was used in MK Ultra NOT just psychedelics in general. Mushrooms have a plethora of natural compounds in them. LSD is man made and trying to replicate the chemical make up. Its not the same. LSD is not recommended at all whatsoever.

Its always a meme flag

Good post. And this is part of the reason I don't like Joe Rogan, it seems he thinks DMT is going to solve everyone's problems.

You're playing with fire.

Some what correct but they also can redpill the heck out of you which is the opposite of what those who try to brainwash you want to do

MDMA will fuck you up and is also not recommended. DMT and shrooms are only recommended with supervision if its your first rodeo and if you are already emotionally stable

Judging by your outcome, I'll have a bucketful of that, I overthink all you have described above.