What’s the point of trying?

I just want some bunda

Attached: 8001576A-4256-44F1-9B2D-3945EEE8201F.jpg (750x908, 310.67K)

I will never get laid

Attached: 1649777912164.jpg (600x468, 29.31K)

still not getting the vax

>Noooo you can't like ass it's disgusting nigger fetish

Attached: wojak5.jpg (212x238, 7.77K)

Idk, I just use prostitutes.
That's what they're for.

Have sex
Get laid

disgusting nigger fetish. Buttholes are for pooping.

the photo is almost completely shopped if you do ELA. 5 seconds of effort, fag poster.
be a degenerate cooming loser, nobody stopping you

Trying is over rated
>the more that you try the less you scuceed
>dont try at all and get everything you need

they suck
i need a fucking gf

kys coomer

Look up the word "interum," beaner.

>the photo is almost completely shopped if you do ELA.
Look at her hand. She's probably like 50 years old irl.

Pay a whore get that monkey off your back. Might take more than one try to get a good one but there is no excuse to be a virgin if you really want to not be one

My fetish is washing a girl in the shower especially her ass and then licking every part of her particularly her ass and asshole. It’s delectable

get fit

god i wish my ass were that fat

no matter how much you wash, theres always a chance you didn't wash enough

you got a pic collection?

a pic collection of what?

i just want a german tomboy

i had sex yesterday with the missus and i wanted to fuck her in her sleep again after a few hours.
you can´t help sexual degenerates like me.
i´d fuck pretty much any bitch if i could get away with it and i did on many occasions even a 15year old while i was 22 and oh god was her pussy amazing , screaching at each stroke while passionately kissing makes me diamond just thinking about it.
then again im a pretty hot looking dude to women even while i find myself fugly.
im an ayylmao with a huge nose and weird hair so i guess that does it to them.
anyway just get a hooker or two , rape them take off the condom and take your money with you then switch towns so the pimps don´t catch you.

implants are bad, mkay?

the most depressing thing about the modern day is that all the hot girls just sit in their rooms posing for the smartphone and then digitally touching up their photos instead of going out into the world where they might get pooned

>hating ass
>the same thing you're supposed to be up close against while fucking someone
never got this

Unless they’re is shit oozing out of her asshole your alright if you wash the outside throughly and check a girls oil with your pinkie to make sure there is no shit you’re gonna be ok. Fags get worms because they eat shit in meth fueled orgies with 20 other guys. People get worms from eating ass with some chick they just met and didn’t clean. It’s something you have to take precautions with. Is eating ass degenerate..definitely of course but it can be done safely if you’re really careful. Soap water checking the oil are all important things that must be done

A true gentleman appreciates all boobs, asses, hips, and thighs.