ITT we predict the next current thing

Attached: current thing soyjack.png (914x1024, 479.34K)

flooding & environmental lockdowns

another nigger gets killed and there's a riot in winter.

Attached: chimpout advisory guide.jpg (1200x1500, 450.57K)

famines and earthquakes, I got a source yo

Eating ze bugs
The media is running articles ten fold on the (((BENEFITS))) of eating bugs over red or white meats, I think they will make it to the shelves in our shops.

Attached: 1644975272524.png (613x578, 74.43K)

Taiwan

Attached: file.png (750x750, 28.8K)

all already here or a given

>environmental lockdowns
possible

if this goes nothing else matters

Some incel shoots up another school. Any Forums claims it's a false flag

Probably not the next current thing, but in the future, I predict animals getting rights near human levels and their activists becoming as annoying as blm

2023: wave of general strikes across Europe in response to the worsening cost of living, governments will fall. In America they will go harder on Trump and try to have him behind bars before the 2024 election.

2024: CIA lead coup in Russia.
The Colorado rivers dries up completely, Hover dam stops producing power and agriculture across the western states fails, leading to a new dust bowl.

I think the corn crop in the US is going to be really poor this year leading to livestock feed shortages and therefore meat scarcity.

Attached: 1643341498989.gif (498x498, 586.22K)

economic annihilation ushering in the next planned phase of global slavery.

in an effort to better protect the internet from cyber attacks and election meddling, the internet will turn off next Thursday. two months before the mid-terms. there's no telling how long the transition will take. to maintain stability, 38k national guards have been mobilized.

this may be our ten days of darkness.

>The media is running articles
I think we should forget about those already. They are worth no attention, as we can meme a better world.

It's necessary for them to be on antipsychotics, mutilated and have a personality disorder.

checked.

Attached: assad checkem.jpg (399x469, 32.14K)

Well we don't pay attention to it, but the reality is, they are making those articles as part of Predictive Programming. Get the masses used to the idea of it, so when it comes, they subconsciously accept it as normal.
Predictive Programming has been used for decades for everything.
9/11 etc

another phase of the great reset. Eating bugs or physical cash being phased out completely

Attached: great reset.png (1519x1049, 867.96K)

Yeah, but at the moment their power is extremely limited. They are suffering from sore loser syndrome. Their entire media is working overtime just to hurt 'chuds'. Cultural icons like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings are being discarded down the drain because they hate us with the passion of an envious loser.

Oh yeah and there's also the population reduction event, which unironically ends up dismantling their power for good. All of it because they wanted to hold onto power for longer.. but knew they couldn't so they want to hurt us as much as they can.

Shift from paper to digital currency under the guise of UBI. Anyone who is opposed will be a "right-wing conspiracy theorist' because that accusation still has traction in the normie-sphere.

Attached: 1633328127959.png (715x703, 1.3M)

Large scale false flag event staged by NATO severe enough that the US will claim it has "no choice" but to intervene in the war for Ukraine
my numbers will confirm

Rerolling for the genocide of all federal agents and jews.

Attached: 1662222144677220.gif (429x338, 1.8M)

Starving yourself in support of the next thing.
"I didn't eat for two weeks jn support of ____"

Fed coin comes out in December so it’s probably gonna be that.

Burning down your government.

Nullos. If you don't know what thay are, don't google it.

Katrina 2

Vaccine deaths are Trump's fault.

Attached: 1524373211865-pol.jpg (314x353, 11.06K)

Whatever it is, I guarantee you trannies will be involved.

White women aren't getting enough attention lately so they'll start up some cockamamie thing

Mandatory genital removal in late 2030's

Lowering of age of consent in 2030's

Powerful computers in homes are made illegal late 2020's

Minimalism, a belief that if you don't need it to survive you get rid of it. So they get their limbs and junk and eyes and shit removed. And have someone taking care of them going forward. Until technology advances and their brains can stay alive in tanks in complete darkness. 2060's

Pitbull activists get violent 2020's

nothing, happenings for the rest of this decade have been exhausted

the good ending

Attached: 1661979064915594.gif (184x141, 1022.7K)

Electric cars Cause major rolling blackouts.

a big “climate” event that ruins all the crops and cattle so everyone is forced to eat ze bugs or eat that fake meat that gates is making

They're going to push Native Pride bs even harder.
Then try to win (back) Latinos.

>cold showers and blankets
Unironically.
NPC are crazy.

>Rerolling for the genocide of all federal agents and jews.
And again.

An energy crisis that everyone has to "do their part" for, with kids bundling up for unheated schools and people using washrags to bathe. This coincides with an economic crash exceeding 2008 levels and a recession worse than 2009. It occurs far worse in Europe than anywhere else, but the effects are felt worldwide.

Attached: german power prices.png (899x417, 136.18K)

midterm coof variant + monkepox is now somehow a threat to children
>somehow
picrel pride month 2022

Attached: Screenshot_20220904-012842_Gallery.jpg (1079x1436, 1.17M)

Near future prediction: nosedive continues until gravity finds a resting point.

People will keep doing what witchdoctors tell people to do instead of what conventional wisdom tells people to do. People will keep getting the same results.

People will get steadily angrier and angrier as they copypaste and steadily worsen the same pointless shitbarf, but they will not change their ways. They will stay the course and they will blame the generic you for every reward heaven gives them.