Its back up

Its back up

So why did Memeflare finally succumb to the pressure?

kiwifarms.ru/

Attached: kiwi farms 1.png (2560x962, 102.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ADL/status/1562490784188100608
youtube.com/watch?v=9WFhw5HHHbQ
odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/hiv-really-the-source-of-aids-david:2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So the army of autists targets Russia instead of them. We'll see if Russia (a.k.a. Congo) can survive Twitter soon.

Attached: putin aids.jpg (756x715, 108.45K)

Because unlike Any Forums, kf is full of people who are legitimately just sadistic and it's literally an index of dox so bottom of the barrel glowfaggots can have people to terrorize.

It's not actually hosted in Russia. Null had his .net nameserver records pointing to cloudflare, he just needs to update nameserver records to another DNS host and .net will be back.

Trannies have literally achieved nothing lol

Go back

Attached: 1661802306593500.gif (255x200, 172.83K)

Nah, it's the same audience, lots of demented jews use spying and remote torture technology on me then openly brag about it here since years ago, and those subhumans are protected by the masonic gov't and the masses of stupid normies so nothing changed since 2017.

HIV is a fictional virus.

Because feds posted death threats and then used the death threats they posted as leverage against cloudflare to get them to drop Kiwi Farms.

you sound like a faggot
sounds like kf is based

except for the fact that if he doesn't have cloudflare services they will just ddos him relentlessly

someone fedposted, screencapped it before admin caught it, and sent it to the troon squad. likely a false flag with a sockpuppet given how quickly it was deleted

>feds
lmao if the feds wanted kiwifarms down they would've taken it down a long time ago, it was a usable honeytrap for them anyway, Jersh has stated multiple times that he has cooperated with law enforcement when some retards was making violent threads/replies on his board, it was the troonsquad you schizo

Inject "it" in your veins or you're full of shit.

Plenty of DDOS protection sites out there, plus if null decentralizes probably, it will make these brainlet trannies DDOS attempts much less impactful

KF WINS
TRANNIES LOSE AGAIN
LMAOOO IMAGINE HIS REACTION AS SOON AS HE FOUND OUT
I BET HE STARTED SMASHING EVERYTHING AROUND HIM AND STARTED SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY
>B-BUT MY LE EPIC WIN!!1!1
>NOOOOOOOOO!!1!1
HAHAHA GET FUCKED YOU DEMON
WE WILL TORMENT YOU UNTIL THE DAY YOU FUCKING DIE AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

It's exactly why Any Forums will never lose cloudflare DDOS protection, when 8ch lost it they specifically claimed that feds needed it to track terror threats

Kiwifarms is a pure archive outside official control. That's it. You can't control the future if your enemies contol the past.

>So why did Memeflare finally succumb to the pressure?

pic rel
twitter.com/ADL/status/1562490784188100608

Attached: ADL Kiwifarm.png (1203x708, 127.51K)

>meanwhile a fat ADL employee regularly used the KF Nicky thread to get info about him
lmao

I fucking hate kiwifarms but i hate twitter users even more

NUT SACKS?

Attached: Behead All Satans_google.png (653x840, 1.32M)

The world would be a better place tomorrow if Twitter went down and never came back up.

you lost troon. get over yourself and finally join the 41%. antifa is a failed group. its so funny that russia is the one that resurrected kiwi farms and trannies love jewkraine too!

Attached: tranny fbi commie midget keffals kiwi farms.png (822x1017, 895.27K)

Don’t forget to dilate

Attached: 03C7972C-46CF-4300-B9A2-9314F6747AC1.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

Already been done, bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WFhw5HHHbQ

AIDS is just a conglomeration of random diseases completely unrelated to HIV. It started with 2 diseases and grew to like 30+. It's been redefined like 20 times and the standards for testing vary country to country. You can be HIV positive in the US and negative by walking a few feet and crossing into canada. It's total bullshit.

odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/hiv-really-the-source-of-aids-david:2

I hate trannies the most though

Attached: A58DC6BF-CF40-46E3-9BA3-0AE4EDF54845.gif (630x494, 609.8K)

>Because unlike Any Forums, kf is full of people who are legitimately just sadistic and it's literally an index of dox so bottom of the barrel glowfaggots can have people to terrorize.
fucking cry about it. trannies molest kids you disgusting pedophile defender.

Attached: rainbow tranny hang.gif (500x500, 1015.22K)

It was once estimated that over 750,000 topics exists dedicated to trannys on that website. I wonder what keeps it around

Instead of trying to ride the high of your underage giddiness, you might want to consider that KF is full of a userbase obsessive that are just as warped and conceited as the people they suck off on a daily basis.

for any free speech site under leftist attack.
all you have to do is hush up for a week and the leftist hate machine will have moved on to their next hate target

>I fucking hate kiwifarms
that's a normal reaction, they're a bunch of stalker weirdos

but free speech above all

and Groomer Troons 6ft under

Attached: FbnWJ0xX0AAjpnS.jpg (865x865, 71.6K)

shut the fuck up ralph. we all just want to laugh at how retarded you are.

I mean, the only reason we're not KWfarms is because Moot and Hiroyuki basically started stomping down hard on anything that started looking like a raid, Moot because he eventually wanted to have a normal life and realized that shit like Habo was fun but if he let it go out of control he'd be blacklisted, and Hiroyuki because the worst crimes in Japan are like one guy burning a shitty animation studio so if this site ever started working to kill people he might have actually have gone down in history as a monster in Japan.

The KWfarm guy was too fucking stupid to realize he needed to get out ages ago if he didn't want to be an incel social pariah paying for pussy all his life. He decided to become Lowtax 2.0

Based. KF is a faggot cesspool ran by a white trash retard from the armpit of America. But it offers one of the only platforms to expose troons for how disgusting they really are.

CRY FOR ME PEDOPHILE

>Foxdick hands are typing itt
Jewsh is a sociopathic manchild who has to live in a another country (that he doesn’t pay taxes for) because he fears Kengle, go do a SigSieg to another conservatard politician

Lmao Josh is in so much shit that he’s owned by the Russian government now.

Attached: 1B7794C1-01E8-4274-B794-2884C372B198.jpg (828x568, 137.28K)

You are in for a rude awakening if you think the buzzword of free speech exist in Russia.

>WE'RE WINNING.
You aren't winning shit, dumbass. You're buying into a faggot culture of gaslighting and e-celeb worship. Just keep that in mind when you read the next armchair psychology essay about a nobody like Ethan Ralph.

they're already on an alternative

its not 2011 anymore grandpa

>WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAH

Attached: 1659052478945079.gif (500x400, 880.94K)

>be Cloudflare yesterday
>we must take a values-based stand where DDOS cannot be used to deplatform anyone from the internet
>if deplatforming occurs it should be via legitimate tools such as the courts
>be Cloudflare today
>lolololol
>(help.)