Does Any Forums use cloudflare?

Does Any Forums use cloudflare?
If so, couldn't some user here just make a similar post on Any Forums and have it taken down?

Attached: 1662244381405452m.jpg (662x1007, 131.94K)

kiwifarms.ru

Any Forums today exists to breed extremism for the purpose of false flag operations. the govt won't let it get shut down

fpbp

Attached: bullying tranny lgbt teen into suicide dance.webm (460x434, 2.91M)

This link grabs your IP. Do not click this.

Flaggits trying the predictive programming strat. Unfortunately /nupol/ is retarded and will lean into it because it creates drama.

>t.

Attached: tranny incel wojak thinks hes a woman.gif (800x800, 253.96K)

I choose you, faggot, to make the fedpost

Attached: 1661986653859-1.png (128x142, 3.15K)

yeah
hope it gets shut down

Literally every website on earth grabs your IP address when you visit it.

>it was a single post
fuck off retard
if Any Forums had generals dedicated to harassing individuals then it too would be shut down.

Attached: why kf was taken down.png (727x720, 280.96K)

FPBP

Attached: 1657579439043.png (500x493, 151.99K)

Not clicking this shit.

so why is the troon still alive? maybe kiwifarms death squads is pure bullshit?

This. It's not even down lmao

Despite the hype, Any Forums is nowhere near as hated as kiwifarms.
Even Any Forums hates kiwifarms on days when it isn't being astroturfed by glowfags from kiwifarms.

putin gave them personally the domain
pretty based I'd say, Any Forums should do the same but not just for some random tranny, but is too decentralized for that

Any Forums bans people that post dox and make threats.
We are fine eat shit kiwifags.

Holy fuck you are dumb

This. Cloudflare even said they regret banning chans in the past and wouldn't do it again.

>to breed extremism
Good one. They've moved on to Discord for that one. I don't know which purpose Any Forums serves anymore after it's been spammed to hell with tourists and bots. I guess they still think demoralization will work... after all these years.
*ahem*
"It's all so tiresooome."

Didn't they just kick off kiwifarms? What actually happened that caused it to go down?

containment
Any Forums is a dam. if the levy ever broke, and we got free.. hell would follow with it.

This is true.