They're out here playing GTA for real

They're out here playing GTA for real.

twitter.com/NY_ACTIONS/status/1566242333590437890

Attached: Screenshot_20220903-224525_Twitter.jpg (1079x1679, 636.13K)

based
America is already WASTED anyways. embrace it

They just playing

The Toyota has great escape ability.

Attached: Toyota_1986_Pickup SR5.jpg (800x632, 72.27K)

Debunked both cars were on their way to work and were speeding because they were late but one of the cars had a steering problem causing it to crash into the other car.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 7.49.19 PM.png (1816x1313, 1.37M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220903-225512_Twitter.jpg (253x64, 7.28K)

UMMM...SORRY WHERES THE WEBM?

Attached: IMBEING INQUISITIVE.png (943x847, 192.12K)

America has gone to shit, and I'm just another maggot crawling in the pile.

sssshhhhheeeeiiiittttttt

Attached: 34A131EC-FB38-4AD4-B06F-173C2DDB89DF.jpg (828x1132, 420.15K)

NYC user, ask me anything
funny that area is home to the british, belgian and jamaican consulates, shame none of their globohomo staff were there to get hit

That's a trained pit move he did twice in a row. Whoever that driver was he knew what he was doing. That really is some GTA shit right there.

I'm not even going to try and make a webm because the video is too long. Webm fucking sucks when it can only be 3mbs.

Is NYC truly shittier than normal right now?

Every major city is more shitty than normal. The FBI doesn't even keep track of criminal statistics anymore because funding for it has been cut. So no more 12% of the population commits 56% of the murders. We're gonna be in the dark about this stuff now.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE!

nice line

bag they took was loaded with cash, drug money.

i always think it would be funny if american ethnographers went to america to do a real demographic survey and found that america was actually 50 percent black.

it's worse than you could even imagine, the only people who would tell you otherwise are mentally ill staten island zoomers

wouldn't surprise me if it was over 30%
census is lies, as only law abiding people fill it out

Based

There might be as much as 20% but not more than that for sure. Blacks are very rare outside of cities. No niggers moving there because they want to raise a family. They move to the city so they can commit crime.

this didn't happen
guns are illegal in ny

perfectly executed too

Well give some us some stories of shit you've seen. Or your friends have seen if you ain't got shit.

greentext us, nigger.

most of your population is in cities. the white population in some 100k farming community is irrelevant. The demographics in cities IS the demographics of america.

THis is Pedo Hitler's America

>I'm an assignment editor for WCBS
lol
carped bomb Jew York
lmao even

Attached: mMAirxIK_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25.72K)

this is violence on twitter - it's horrifying how the rules are broken just because it's MAGA country.

So what you're saying is small three man teams of white operators need to starting rolling niggers. pottery

Attached: Soon2.png (949x544, 191.46K)

uhhh thats a gun free zone sweaty

He got a black bag or backpack from the minivan so the niggger didn't shoot...can see it just at the end

checked