How fucked are we? it has been nearly a decade since Snowden leaked info about NSA/GCHQ and not much has changed...

How fucked are we? it has been nearly a decade since Snowden leaked info about NSA/GCHQ and not much has changed, only their tech has improved. CCTV is literally everywhere in UK & USA cities, paired with facial recogntion your every movement is being tracked

Attached: 274.jpg (1200x1200, 103.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.com/2022/09/01/eff_fog_data_broker/
themarkup.org/privacy/2021/09/30/theres-a-multibillion-dollar-market-for-your-phones-location-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine how bad it could possibly be
multiply that by the biggest number you can imagine
and then double it
and that’s just what they get from the phones

theregister.com/2022/09/01/eff_fog_data_broker/

Facial recognition is over a decade old. Private businesses like wal mart use it. The government has much more sophisticated ways to ID you now.

themarkup.org/privacy/2021/09/30/theres-a-multibillion-dollar-market-for-your-phones-location-data

Like?

Of course, but their software and algortithms have improved, and the increasing amount of cameras makes their effectiveness much greater. This of course isn't their only tactic

What are the other tactics?

All manner of biometrics, your gait while walking and running, touch DNA, any electronic device capable of connecting to Wi-Fi, who knows what else. Facial recognition is still a thing, I’m just saying there’s technology out there we’re not aware of.

Gait recognition? More like GAYte recognition amirite lmaooo?!?!?

Between the spying and total control of information flow and discussion it's not looking too good

Good I don't want my hard not documented.

why doesn't he ever fix the nose piece of his glasses?

Depends on a mass of demented normies understand that you (jews) are mentally ill, everything was rigged by you and you have to be mass murdered ASAP.

*understanding

And you always get away with everything because you know they are too fucking retarded to understand this, despite being simple to acknowledge.

Is this how you're supposed to follow up on responses to sealioning?

5eyes is so childish.

>jews jews jews
It's an assortment of whites, kikes, and niggers all under the umbrella of western capital you dumb psyop'd lil faggot.

I think Sean Hannity wants to hang him again.

It's been more than 20 years since spying paradigm shifted away from individuals to just spying on everyone and everything and then use data when needed.

Tell this to normalfags as a test to see if there's a hint of consciousness blinking in them.
And remember 1TB of memory is huge.
Glowniggers murder people with just metadata as excuse.

>And remember 1TB of memory is huge.
To get a feel for how much memory is really worth in Big Data contexts take a look at the StableDiffusion art AI. It uses only a bit more than 1GB for its model and can create images of pretty much anything you can imagine.

Now imagine similar AI pulling out bits of data, links, and inferences about you, people you care about, or movements or goals that you care about, all for the sake of greater state control.

bump