Female-only co-working space The Wing goes bankrupt and shutsdown

This was supposed to be an empowering, feminist space for women to collaborate on projects and new businesses. How did it all go so wrong? How did it turn into a woke, intersectional, back-stabbing nightmare? Who could have seen this coming?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11174695/Beleaguered-womens-working-space-Wing-shuts-locations-OVERNIGHT.html

elle.com/culture/a33396519/the-wing-audrey-gelman-coworking-racism/

businessinsider.com/the-wing-cofounder-audrey-gelman-apologizes-racism-discrimination-2020-10?op=1

Attached: audrey.png (872x652, 758.03K)

>Female-only co-working space The Wing goes bankrupt and shutsdown.

Attached: 1645639550911.png (1468x1548, 382.31K)

if you know you know

Attached: lol.png (634x882, 1.04M)

Didn't the writer of this say this was completely made up because they knew women failing would get chuds all riled up?

Pretty sure you need to accept the fact that we're superior to you, nigger.

get woke, go broke

need 30% men for any successful enterprise

My mum used to work for HR in a hospital, it was a nightmare, women never ever let petty shit go. The entire job was breaking up catfights.

Now she works for a lines company, the only discipline they have is sometimes a linesman fails a drug test.

So if they can get away with women's only businesses and "spaces" let's bring back the men's only lodges and quorums.

Attached: x1080.jpg (1600x900, 142.37K)

I think they still have them

Niggers are superior to a worthless faggot anyday.

>One on the right is pregnant
What you retards haven't figured out is this stupid project kept that bitch off her husband's back for a long period of time.

Finding something for your bitch to do is one of the worst parts of a relationship.
"Sure Honey, you're going to start a revolution with that great idea"

Attached: Anime 891271 salute.jpg (1059x1280, 137.29K)

> Who could have seen this coming?

Uh, everyone?

>thousands of men-led business die each year
>business as usual
>1 woman-led business dies
>HURR GET WOKE GO BROKEEEE
why are you like this?

Not anymore. Women demanded entry claiming misogyny and violating equal rights.

Go back faggot

Attached: 1662132480454760m.jpg (830x1024, 89.63K)

This was not advertised as a typical business, it's sold as a proof of concept - that much like what Zionists say - women have been "held back" by the omnipotent and omnipresent patriarchy.

You could probably work for the Pentagon with your low IQ deflection, right up their alley.

>noooo stop owning me with your superior argument

Attached: angry-poljak.png (636x736, 23.53K)

Lol truly the niggers of gender

Damn don't you know she smells like lilacs.

Attached: 1632631362078.png (337x410, 109.99K)

Not the groups I joined.

>the wing
Laughing my fucking ass off. Named after a period pad. The absolute state of women.

CEO Audrey Gelman
Early life check not required.