Do Asians REALLY have a higher average IQ than Whites? Whites have created much more of significance...

Do Asians REALLY have a higher average IQ than Whites? Whites have created much more of significance. I'm skeptical of Asians being smarter, but not convinced that it's not true.

Attached: 610015DE-692B-4943-AB86-9D1EBCECC278.png (1100x648, 164.89K)

If you had Asian parents beat mathematics into you, you'd be good at it, too.

Are all the western nations 100 percent white or are they a mix? This is not hard to understand.

Why do people act like the margin between whites and asian is like of 40 when its just like on average 3 to 4 points. If you remove all the niggers and non white from europe the average iq would be like 103 or 104 wich is basically the same as china

>Whites have created much more of significance.
Oxymoron. Since you have brought nothing more than censorship. Your chart tells nothing of class, education, or of anything relevance. Also, you import from Europe for your Greatest Achievements

there is no such race as white
there is french, german, russian, gruzian, chinese, japanese
there is also nation such as american
what is american you may ask?
american is a mutt that butchers its sons cock in jewish ritual while screeching he is white

Good point. I know a Chinese guy that's "better" at math than me, but not by much, and he studies like twice as much as me. Familial pressure probably accounts for most of the gap at exclusive universities and the gap in SAT.

>jap
Lol. White is the race, just like East Asian, Black, or American Indian is a race. Those are different ethnicities within the race. White Americans are a mix of different White ethnicities.

What's a 90% white nation you can compare IQ?

Probably not, don't forget the west if filled with people that don't share their blood, and the chinese just outright cheat.

>italy
yeah this map bullshit

In4whitecope

sorry but no
white is not a race
it is a social construct made by mutts without their culture or identity such is the fate of civic nations to make up fairy tales

asians are only good are cheating and stealing

just look at those subhumans already copeing

Attached: Japs.jpg (2688x1512, 1.08M)

t. Seething jap

Attached: B41B7159-B2FF-4BB7-84F1-2402995887CD.jpg (4918x2918, 2.29M)

>he believes in nukes
>he believes in internet geolocations
mutt classic

You're not in Japan? Lol.

I'm not a mutt if I'm 100% European. That's not how this works lmao.

The moment you normies understand that IQ directly correlates with your upbringing maybe you will finally stop valuing it so much like dumb monkeys, it’s a model to evaluate your ability to produce and work in our shit society.

IQ doesnt mean anything, your average argentinian is a retarded light skinned nigger

retard

Some measures of IQ are measuring memory.
Chinese language is symbolic, i.e. must be memorised. Chinese language trains memory and is more perceptual.
‘White’ languages are phonetic, i.e. coded logic. Phonetic languages train more for abstraction and conceptual logic.
Chinese good at memorising, copying, conforming and getting high IQ scores. Whites are more inventive, creative and somewhat iconoclastic, which are traits not picked up well by conventional IQ measures.

IQ is a valid metric of intelligence.