Why don’t cops shoot to injure?

Every time I see a cop murder someone, it’s never just a well-placed (and debilitating) shot in the quadriceps or anything. No they have to empty their clips into then non responsive/threatening victims.

Attached: E7CD0E2A-BFF4-443E-89AB-1A555C05B6F0.jpg (647x674, 47.31K)

Do you know how hard it is to aim for specific body parts when some meth nigger is flailing wildly?

Two to the chest, one to the head, evaluate. No need to empty your load.

Ask me how I know you've never touched a firearm.

Um, not that hard.
Plus, the second a cop pulls out, the victim usually stops whatever they’re doing because they know shit is about to get real.

How many guns have you shot in real life, faggot?

lol yes definitely shoot for the Femoral and brachial Arteries, seems safe enough.
fucking retard

A bunch. I was in the infantry.
M9s
Saws
203’s
240’s
50 cal sniper rifles
I think that’s it.

There's this little chemical called adrenaline that is secreted in life-threatening situations, like when you're being shot. It helps you to stay alive by numbing the pain until you can find refuge from the danger.

There are no safe areas to be shot. The best you can hope for is a low velocity small caliber round to exit the body without going through a vital organ.

Fake and gay

Post your DD-214 with timestamp

>Why don't cops shoot to injure?
because real life isn't movies

It’s cheaper for the department to kill than maim.

It's a cost-saving measure. Healthcare is expensive. Someone who gets shot several times can easily rack up a million dollars in medical fees.

Notice they don't shoot unless they think the suspect is armed with something. If somebody is armed, they can kill you at any point unless they stop moving. Hence the cops empty their "clips", actually mags.

To begin with, this country is a fucking barbaric nigger hell; magdumping clearly suicidal people or those seeking a life insurance payout.
Not even the so called bugmen chinks are this reckless.

Attached: sasumata.jpg (474x355, 26.79K)

Cops are no different than niggers in America
Armed fearful psychopaths

I hate frogposting tourists so much

Because it's kill or be killed.
You MUST aim for center of mass.
That's just the way it works.

Because they enjoy killing people and it saves money in the system. The system has no care for its civilian population they would rather execute you for having a bad day then take the proper care to rehabilitate you or get you help. All you are is cattle and if the cattle gets out of line it is put down like the animal it is. The jewish system does not see any of us as people it sees you in terms of profit margins. That is the reality of the situation

Bro you're 300 pounds living in your mom's apartment in Austin, call of duty doesn't count

Because who in their right might would pass up a chance to mag dump on a nigger?

>Why don’t cops shoot to injure?

Legal liability. If you shoot someone whether you're a private citizen or a police officer you're likely to get sued unless you're in a situation where you feel your life is in immediate danger.

People have been sued and lost their homes to the people who were robbing them because they shot to cripple and a lawyer argued that they didn't have to shoot the poor jogger because they weren't in fear for their life.

If you have to shoot someone then you should give them a warning but if they don't take the warning and attack you then you should put them in the ground.