At least you’re not Indian

At least you’re not Indian.

Attached: 63BC96EA-5D26-4BFD-A0FA-69ACFFE1FE05.jpg (1486x991, 647.22K)

That’s crazy that people just throw veggies in the sewer like that. I imagine if you wash them they will be fine. What exactly are you getting at with this thread? Just being racists towards our brothers in tech?

Chang

>racists towards our brothers in tech?
>destroys your OS

Attached: FA92AC3C-B49D-4079-999E-A614CF289462.jpg (1000x1000, 109.21K)

Thanks for making my day! Maybe you Canadians ain’t bad after all.

Stop bobbling your head!

Very very true. At least I'm white too. And Nordic.

that jeet might be in an open sewer but i guarantee his son isnt getting his weiner cut off or dying of a fentanyl overdose

Thank God for that

Attached: 3FE30AFB00000578.jpg (962x626, 309.14K)

Sorry jeet but you’re not better, in fact you’re more degenerate.

Attached: 7038B71C-E3EE-4AF9-A0B6-A83CEBE7056F.jpg (982x1423, 213.25K)

I would never allow my penis to touch water that is that filthy. Just look at him, standing penis depth in sewage water looking all miserable, and that's justified, but I want you to consider he doesn't even realize how much better we have it because he's never had it even remotely a fraction as good as we do. What a horrible existence.

Being brown colour is a punishment worse than death itself.

Thank God I'm a Brazilian Monkey
and not a Pajeet.

Being a Brazilian still sucks but it's way better than to be a filthy Pajeet.

Attached: Brazil Monkey Soup.png (1984x1708, 162.12K)

Some indian was rude to you on tech support and you had to come to pol to seethe about it .

good morning sir, importing 100,000 pajeets to small town canada every year.

>Some indian was rude to you
Sorry jeet but Indians look totally ridiculous when they get rude or angry at a white man. We just laugh. Honestly any race, even other Indians laugh at an Indian raging. You Indians and similar related browns must be submissive or else you’ll be punished severely. Understand?

Pajeets use to be good bois when they were dieing of hunger. Now they behave like they rule the earth

Attached: madras_famine_2.jpg (1600x1029, 322.48K)

I agree, they’re getting uppity. They try to trick you and stuff like that or act superior. They simply need to be reminded of their skin, stature, society, country and culture.

theres more pajeets coming, and theres nothing you will do to stop it. small town canada will be full of them shortly.

Where's the indian? All I see is sewage.

birmingham sir

Lol more slaves. You’re all slaves and if not you’re thieves and good and cheating, lying and stealing to not live a miserable life here like most Indians here lol

Attached: CAB67872-BDE4-4E7D-BA31-D60FFB54126C.jpg (1280x720, 112.52K)

Oh he takes a bath in shit?
Thats why Indians are brown?

Funny that. They were better people when they were humbled by extinction, now they're just cunts.

>more shit on the streets of Canada

that's sad

Attached: p0ky3ra9x9r11.jpg (1080x790, 73.37K)

I know they are poor and shit but cant they get this guy some goggles or something? Fuck pink eye, this nigga gon get infrared eye.

The prospect of death by hunger makes shitskins better people. Who would have said that

Attached: tfw PAJEET.jpg (366x235, 115.75K)

>carpet, not hardwood
>losing to arm and nvidia
not a coincidence

>”jamie, bring up the earning statistics of westerns seperated by race”

all the guys i buy my farm food and supplies from are white. i extract money from the economy like a jew and then pay your people to provide basics for me. your definition of slave is quite funny, sir.

and as for the workers, theyre all joining the union so theyll have benefits and good pay. or else why would you seethe so much about them taking ur jobs? hehe

Attached: 1662138735386763.webm (480x854, 718.98K)

It means that force doesn't work on them, only deadly force. Basically, if nature isn't allowed to kill them then someone else has to.

peak street shitting behaviour

Idk, whenever you see videos of india they all seem pretty happy. Much happier than the typical nihilist westener. Every immigrant I met is also jovial and warm unlike the cold and perpetually depressed and spiteful people here.

I just don't get it.
What's the point of India?

It literally would be better for everyone, including Indians if they were all dead.

Attached: CAYg3SDUYAEh5kl.jpg_large.jpg (960x497, 91.02K)

good morning sir !

You’re just a higher level pajeet scammer, nothing to be proud of. Most of your brothers are literal slave labour here and they do a piss poor job at everything just like you.

>a polishman projecting this much
i promise the reperations will come in two more weeks sir

Before bongs ruled that part of the world, leopards and tigers use to feed on pajeets. Those big cats keept their population on balance with nature. But modern pajeets think they survived alone

People with down syndrome seem happy too.

cope . please make sure the order is correct this time too, sir. i dont want to have to get the bank to issue a chargeback again

why

You smell of shit.