Now that the troon squad won, when will he transition?

Now that the troon squad won, when will he transition?

Attached: D1_vxrPWwAEaeF5.jpg (540x540, 24.62K)

she hasn't?

Josh is already a gay pedophile anyways

Unfortunately not, her transpositive forum got taken down by Neo-Nazis today. Now transfolk got no place to talk without persecution. Yet again, Chuds be seething.

the faggot kikes at cloudflare haven't given any specific examples of "targeted threats that have escalated over the last 48 hours to the point that we believe there is an unprecedented emergency and immediate threat to human life". What sort of made up bullshit is that?

Uhm, sweetie. Transfolk are under constant threat everyday.

Yeah that's why they aren't allowed rope in their house

REMINDER
THIS IS BECAUSE OF A BOMB THREAT
THIS WAS NOT THE TRANNIES DOING
DO NOT LET THEM CONTROL THE NARRATIVE AND CLAIM THIS AS SOME KIND OF VICTORY FOR TRANNY FREAKS
THIS WAS NOT CAUSED AS A RESULT OF THEIR GAY OPS....

But how legimitate is a bomb threat? Spergs say they will bomb kikes and hang trannies all day long on the internet. How credible was this threat, and if it is credible why is the site being punished for the actions of a user? When there were isis videos on youtube threatening the west they didn't rmove the site from the internet, they removed the content from the site.

Imagine believing this excuse. That's just what they rolled with so they could capitulate to the trannies but pretend otherwise.

josh could be a cute twink if he lost some weight and grew his hair out. his mom is hot though

Well, the threat was made in Britain so you tell us.

my coworkers in the intelligence community make bomb threats on this forum all the time and yet you guys aren't taken down.

What was the threat specifically?

didn't some random kiwi sperg just make a joke about bombing poutine shops in belfast?
it really does get to the point that you can't even joke.

Bombing Belfast

Now it is about 3 hours and Any Forums goes down.

Attached: FbwX4fHXoAEs1h4.jpg (1284x891, 98.8K)

If this guy is actually raided by the police for making an IRA joke I don't know if i'm gonna be fucking posting on the internet ever again.

Cops will look that... in what ever country he live in and say... well this is not credible. Cloudflare just wanted to drop KF for PR. This gave excuse. Now they weren't unreliable service provider, because they had to.

Cloudflare waited until the holiday weekend.

That's it? How can anyone consider that credible? It's fucking laughable how authoritarian these faggots will be to defend mentally ill trannies pedos

They didn't win. Kikes trying to make autists trans wont win and all glowniggers need to have their kids raped in front of them as revenge for what they did to our country. Rest in piss, glowniggers. You aren't and are never forgiven. Gay Edgar Hoover and Roy Cohns bones need to be boiled and drank as bone broth (by hopefully me.) I hate faggot glowniggers so much.

Attached: MK-Ultra-Girl-Ellen-Atkin.jpg (1024x740, 100.79K)

I wonder how this guy feels right now...

Yeah. To think of it... That guy is actually member of the site. But all trannys needed to do is join site and say, "I called Russian hitmen I know to go and kill Keffals in Belfast". And take screen shot of it. That is all it takes. Honestle Any Forums can be gone tomorrow if that tranny gets megalomanic with his newly found tranny powers.

step 1. fedpost
step 2. complain to the hosting provider
hahahaha how the fuck does this strategy still work?

Is that E-Rock from the old Opie and Anthony show?

He'll find a way to get it back up. Kiwifarms is his purpose in life, its all he has to live for.

He looks like a chubby Mike Patton, which is a good thing. Now everything isn't ruined.

The kiwi jannies on telegram are taking this serious though. They can't be that tarded