At the end of September it will be known World War 3 has officially started

Once the realization has been made by the masses that WW3 has started THE BUBBLE WILL FINALLY POP selling will be as intense, if not more so, than March of 2020. We will see 2-3k down days again in the DOW. The market will crater, housing will crash, rates will spike, the USDX will leap towards 120. The Dow will crater down to 18-21k, housing will crash roughly 25%, and commodities will get crushed

>sauce: archive ph/t0iws

Attached: DBAC15F0-64F2-4E78-A92D-FBAFF1654E10.jpg (221x237, 31.16K)

Yey this thread again

>source, my uti

TWO MORE WEEKS

Sage

Please.

Disinfo thread meant to keep anons waiting, and not acting.

this shit is literally worse than the "lol u took him 2 da bar |" spam on Any Forums back in the day. stop posting it incessantly you retards.

I was talking to a real estate lawyer in Calgary and he told me he’s never had to hold so much cash in escrow. I asked why. He said he has to do this when buyers are foreign. With the Economist Magazine ranking Calgary as the #1 city to live in, foreigners are pouring cash into Calgary real estate. Calgary’s gonna boom because of natural gas.

ww3 already happened motherfucker your shithole country created a bioweapon called coronavirus disease 19

We got nowhere to send all the natural gas because the Americans keep blocking all the pipelines.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh yeah because we were going to do so much if we hadn't seen this yet again

Touch the grass nigger

Have you noticed that state of Any Forums lately? They are almost all disinfo threads to keep anons waiting.

They aren't even trying anymore, they just repost the same threads daya after day.

Just fucking end this cycle I've had enough

Attached: PEDOS.png (768x437, 308.66K)

There’s a shit ton of pipelines planned heading west. These are natgas pipelines.

Attached: C963454F-91B6-4BE1-AB20-483F86D5B5A6.jpg (1148x1484, 533.1K)

Fucking retard

Attached: pyramids.webm (958x720, 531.41K)

Yes and they were supposed to be built over 10 years ago. For instance we used to do a ton of seismic in Northern B.C. because they have so much natural gas there. They figured it would be easy to get a pipeline up and ship to overseas. Companies that have spent over a billion dollars in exploration ended up finally pulling out because they kept getting blocked.

>new doomsday scenario every september now

THESE PREDICTIONS ARE USELESS
THEY CAN KEEP PROPPING IT UP INDEFINITELY

RATIONAL MARKETS ARE LONG GONE
WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN DOESNT MEAN IT WILL HAPPEN

BUT WHEN THEY DO DECIDE TO PULL IT YOU WONT GET ADVANCE NOTICE

That was then, this is now. Coastal Gaslink is at least 50% done and Enbridge just bought pacific trails from Chevron, with the intention of kicking off in 2024. Fortis’ Eagle Mountain is a go. Quit living in the past.

It really is. Excellent comparison.

>shemitah
>market pattern
>superimpose
>oh fuck

It'll be over by Christmas.

There could be a nuke flash on my horizon and ill still call it fake and gay

the government started the 2 weeks meme

and mass starvation and death. calamities.

Kek

WW3 just flew over my house

Bitcoin solves this?

I knew it glowed

BUTTCOIN IS A RISK ASSET
THE ALGOS SELL IT TOGETHER LIKE EVERY OTHER

WHEN SHTF BTC IS NONCONVERTIBLE AND GOES STRAIGHT TO ZERO

STOP! I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT!!!

Attached: 1661879480433494.jpg (943x1024, 89.16K)

Brother....what the fuck am I looking at here? Explain.