IPhone forbids typing “white family”

Can you believe how insidious these kikes are?! Just discovered that on iPhone you cannot swipe type “white family” and no auto suggest comes up for “family” even if you type family right to the very end letter lol which blatantly proves it’s on purpose. You can swipe type black family, green family, cheeseburger family but if you put “white” in front of it , the word “family” doesn’t exist to iPhone word correct. 100% proven deliberate and just shows how genocidal and Anti White these corporations are. Go ahead try it now on your phone

Inb4: “hurr you shouldn’t use iPhone you should use Linux on a raspberry pi chip” or some shit

Attached: 10161FEA-1BED-4419-9EE4-23FC9C4DD500.png (1125x2436, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It changed white to wire the first time I tried it but has worked every time since now. I r8 spoopy/8.

Whites don't have families, they don't have males or females, they are natives to no lands, holders of no titles, they are a mistake unto history, and it will be corrected by hook or by crook

Just Think of what’s going through these people’s minds, to be so nasty and petty and blood thirsty germicidal that you forbid you to type something innocent as “white family” on your phone

holy nigger

Yes I manually added the words in then tapped the words white and family in the auto word area, which should save it if the word was in the database, but it still refuses to let me type white family. Family doesn’t exist after the word white. Words after literally any other word

Attached: 1661520226366811.png (640x480, 29.4K)

You bit the apple?

Attached: guS7zuR66hehuN4LeWPyVY.jpg (524x295, 10.23K)

>famine suggested

Get enslaved shitskin

Pot calling the kettle nigger

swipe text???
is typing words too much for the social media phonebrain addict now wtfffffffff

>Nigger
>Crook
Sounds right.

I was doing the swipe thing. If I type white and the family letter by letter, it suggests familia. Spoopy.

Blacks don't have families, their dad can't take responsability, they don't have males or females, since a lot of them are trans they are parasites in every land, holders of no titles, they are a mistake unto history, and it will be corrected by hook or by crook

Attached: C5990A6B-0DFE-47ED-BB8D-2E8925BB91C1.jpg (1242x868, 273.32K)

Tested this and OP is correct

Even typing it manually doesn’t show family in word suggestions and ONLY after typing white. Any other word before family works except white. An obviously nasty deliberate intention from some kike word programmer and approved by higher ups, or more likely forced from the top down. It’s the little subtle things like this that are the prelude to genocide. To deny the existence of white families the same way Palestinians according to Jews don’t actually exist and don’t have a home or nation. But thanks for your comment you rotten old boomer

Works for me

Yandex Keyboard on Android/MIUI doesn't have this problem

Yes because it’s deliberate. White families are forbidden, hence why you also never see them in adverts. Jews truly are a nasty nasty despicable genocidal menace

op i'm sorry, but you are retarded and don't know how the text prediction works

god nu/pol/ is so boring
none of you know how to actually bait and are unoriginal and uncreative fags

Attached: 1660667728499737.jpg (500x400, 50.8K)

You are a dumb potato faced pole who can’t read. I said even typing cheeseburger first then “f a m” it will show family in suggestions, but ONLY not after the word white. Imagine trying to reason with a Slavic Neanderthal browed sub-ape from the wastelands of the east

White family
Seems to work just fine

you don't get it retard. white people are better than everyone else and always assumed by default. if someone says family you will think about a white family. that's also why kikes never say the color of murderers when they're niggers, because everyone will assume they're white.
iShit just tries to force everyone to think that way by making the 'white' unnecessary. you shouldn't type 'white family' because it makes it sound like whites are inferior or on the same level as other races.

works fine on android. most spooky thing I experienced on my phone is when I was doing the deworming from the wormpill threads, went to take a picture of my shit and it came up with some filter called "food" automatically.

If you just type white senpai it won’t come up with family in the auto correct

>cheeseburger family

*stomach grumbles* yeeesh, anyone else hungry? could really go for some ol' reliable A&W burgers. im thinkin a couple buddy burgers and a BIG helping of mm-mmm good fries! who's with me?

God you spinet smarmy Brits really get under my skin. I used to admire you people until I realized you are are pompous smarmy fucking cowards with all your daughters being groomed by pakis. They deliberately canceled the words “white family” together as a show of maliciousness And soft genocide. And you’re like “AYE MATE YOU JUST DONGT GET IT YOU FUCKING RETARD ITS CAUSE WE’RE THE FOOKIN BEST YA GOT THAT?”

Fuck off blowhard faggot

Works for me

Sounds like OP may be an Andr*id shill

Attached: op works for google.webm (886x1080, 1.24M)

Works on Android

White family
Oh wow i just did.
Faggot.

What version you on? I will upload my video to YouTube

Canadian state TV is telling whites that they are going to disappear:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

When this came out if you said something was wrong with it you were called a conspiracy theory racist

Android phone is not a deal on it but it doesn't have a whole lot but it doesn't have a lot to be a good night for me and this stuff tastes good to be in my head I guess not for you and your god is the only way I could get a musket and a little better but it was good but it is not an automatic or a welder and I don't know how much you want for it but it will take it personally I think I can do that trade if they are not going anywhere else but I think the original thing I can think about it would have to have been through a few years and have been a really long time but I don't think it will take it to be enough for them and I don't think it would have to have a whole metric thing but it was the one that was going through the entire time but it is a long amount and it will take a long amount and it was just a little better but it will be that way I guess I could get them they would be the best time they would be able and I don't think it would have to have a whole lot but it should have them they are going across it was going through the entire thing and it will take a long amount because of the cars and I can get them to them because of it in real deal they don't know what it means but it doesn't have a lot to be a little better but I don't know if you have to go through the entire thing

Why are you using the white man's language and not clogged toilet noises?

My mistake OP is right

you shouldn’t use iPhone you should use Linux on a raspberry pi chip

iOS 15.5 iPhone 13 mini
Just use the built-in screen recording, AirDrop it to your Mac (or email or upload to a cloud drive if you don't have a Mac) and encode to .webm with HandBrake or ffmpeg, fuck youtube

Attached: 1662052265266003.gif (854x480, 3.62M)

holy lmao @ the absolute state
it's already over for whites in canada

Baiting is fucking gay and counter productive. Grow up.

works for me.