I would say I'm a sociopath or borderline sociopath...

I would say I'm a sociopath or borderline sociopath, I have constant narcissistic thoughts/feelings and find sadistic content arousing [not sexually].

I know a lot of you motherfuckers here are like this [goreposters, etc]. How do you deal with it? If I could I would be normal, but I cant, so how do I cope? Or is there some way I can try to make fix my retarded brain and make it feel empathy?

Or should I just KMS? Even though I'm harmless, I feel like I commit psychic evils on a daily basis with my thoughts.

Attached: 59797565._SX318_.jpg (318x415, 35.2K)

do a flip faggot

Dear Diary, this isn't political but I'm such an attention-whoring faggot that I'll blog post my personal issues anyways in the hopes of receiving (you)'s from random strangers online. Why, oh why, do I lack the courage to just end it all?

This is like a gay dude saying
>I CANT CONTROL THE WAY I FEEL I JUST LIKE TAKING DICK UP MY ASS

>I CANT CONTROL THE WAY I FEEL I JUST LIKE DOING EVIL THINGS

there is nothing more cucked than this

I would say you're a faggot

I dont care about you's, Im at my wits end, my brain feels like its melting. I know a lot of people here are similar to me because they post evil stuff so Im hoping to get their input. Theres nowhere else on the internet I can think of to ask people this

You can genuinely control your thoughts? You cant, your brain spits them out like a machine. The feeling of free will is illusional and youre delusional

You're not one otherwise you'd never even ask those questions to begin with.
Also, we're not suicidal as it's contradictory to our condition for reasons you should well know if you were one.

Yes, I believe I do control my thoughts I don't think its that hard to do. Perhaps you're living proof of something we already knew, the NPC meme is real.

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

>fix my retarded brain and make it feel empathy
do you not? think that means your a psychopath , lots of sadists feel empathy though

as long as you don’t actively hurt other humans or animals and refrain from viewing that disgusting content than I would consider you more of a man than any other normal person without that burden

just don’t hurt any cats you psycho fuck, that’s where I draw a line and if you’ve hurt any cats seriously kill yourself before you do anymore damage

Focus your disorder on the lox jockies.

>the NPC meme is real.
Partially.
Basically psychopaths can simulate and project emotions onto other people, the more powerful the psychopath (hint: politicians) the more people can be reached this way.
A combination of sufficient intelligence and lack of empathy (psychopathy is a spectrum, nobody is 100% devoid of empathy) makes you immune to this tactic, everyone below the threshold falls for it.

That is just your will, your feeling of self. In a deterministic world everything has a physical cause, i.e. your brain. Unless you believe in a dualistic universe, there is no way you are actually controlling your thoughts

I feel very limited empathy, usually only for people I am close to

Thats why I said borderline sociopath. I feel intense suciiadal thoughts but my ego wont allow me to commit suicide currently. AFAIK a lot of sociopaths commit suicide i.e. Elliot Rodger

>lox jockies

Attached: image_2022-09-03_165326608.png (1111x509, 81.96K)

user you are experiencing literal demons when those thoughts come to you, it is pure Will to Power satanic urges
this feeling has existed forever and Man has had to deal with it constantly, smart men recognize these urges and can see how disgusting they are
it is in that disgust that you can find God and find the inspiration to bring good and defeat evil in the world

you have seen the devil with your mind, now don’t look back and spread goodness to all living things when possible
when you think of those terrible images that have been so unfairly thrown into your brain by this disgusting DARPA psyop you need to pray
pray to God and ask him to take those thoughts away from you and to protect you, and he will

I have hope for you OP, more hope for you than any other of the narcissistic psychos who SHOULD absolutely rid themselves from this earth

What lead you to this conclusion? Did you come up with these ideas or did you them from someone else? If the latter, can you post sources I can read, I'd like to know more about this

If you're a sociopath, then acquiring "empathy," or at least the ability to fake it, is a means to an end. A true sociopath is unrepentant, as the condition is pathological. Perhaps, you're not the sociopathic and narcissistic personality you had previously imagined yourself to be - simply by the fact that you admit that you're "evil" and want to change your ways seemingly implies that you have a conscience and are grounded in reality in such a way that excludes the delusion of grandeur associated with narcissism.

Maybe your lack of empathy developed as part of a defense mechanism in your earlier years? You probably have that emotional response inside you as a potential, it's just behind a wall that you built for yourself as a means to "survive."

Most psychopaths live rather mundane lives.
A psychopath KNOWS that torturing and killing people in this society is incredibly dumb because you can't escape the justice system. Serial killers are overhyped as fuck, the more advanced surveillance gets the less likely one is to slip under the cracks. Hiding dozens of bodies is no easy feat nowadays.
The same can be said for violent crime in general, it's not easy to get away with it.
Rest assured this system has ensured that 99.9% of psychopaths who succumb to their criminal urges end up in prison or dead.
The ones of us who are free know better than do that. This is why there is grounds for talking about getting rid of our discrimination and stigma (no crime = no reason to judge us for our brain structure): blacks, jews, gays and trans have done that, it would be a piece of cake for us if we actually tried.

My thought process is like this: it has logical reasoning to it. It's like when you think about what you're going to say before you say, you're handed free choice of what you're going to say. Well my thought process is a logical approach, ill be confronted with something and analyze it using my inner monolouge, then I'll come to a conclusion. So my thought process is basically a constant working inner monolouge, it's pretty much me talking in my head thinking about everything and analyzing it. Like all of my emotions have a logical reasoning to them, but yours don't since you say you like something which is illogical.

I had a similar revelation about myself when I was younger and have read lots on the subject, I could not be more literal when I say that the Bible is entirely centered around this exact dilemma and you should read it or atleast immerse yourself in the idea of the world being evil and all of your thoughts that stem from your body and instinct are also evil

Your ability to recognize this and deny those thoughts, to not look back on them but to label them simply as disgusting and unholy and then literally alchemically transmute that bad thought into a good thought using “reason” or “logic”
this is what Christianity is, but modernity will not tell you that, Christianity confronts these urges and answers the question “how can I be good if I have these thoughts” which is what you’re asking

if you’re lazy I recommend just using a random Bible verse website that generates a random verse, I believe God talks to us in this way when we seek guidance, monks used to do this but Catholic Church banned it

You are meant to be this way. Your job is to sate your thirst with the blood of the wicked.

example: you have a satanic urge come into your mind, images of doing horrible things to your pet or something of that ilk

use random Bible verse generator, transmute those bad thoughts into armor of God

Attached: 9D632EA3-CCEB-423B-9D51-F5ADF7871FCE.jpg (1125x429, 251.99K)

I like this thought too, use your angry urges to perfect your hatred of evil OP

those sadistic thoughts are actually targeting you, you hate yourself for some reason

Think of 3 films.

Ok, you have the 3 films? What lead you to think of those films? You cant explain it, can you? I think the rest of our brain works the same way. I think we have no agency over our thoughts, but our thoughts give us agency. You have a more logical and rational mind than me, but you dont decide to be that way, you just are, because your brain is wired that way.