Uhm, guys?! What did Ben Garrison mean by this?

Uhm, guys?! What did Ben Garrison mean by this?

Attached: transitioning-electric-car.jpg (1800x1330, 811.05K)

It's missing a 41% aspect.
Le "are you winning son" face.

>not working ACK into the license plate
He tried.

You'll find out when some cells overheat and combust into a runaway lithium fire.

The firefighters bane as they can't be properly extinguished.

SUS

Attached: file.png (217x121, 54.96K)

AMOGUS

Thank God he wrote gasoline on the pumping station. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Why does he do this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220903_163420.jpg (971x1084, 526.78K)

He’s the “labeler” for good reason.

he wants to ride the electric bussy

SKY
DOOR
GRASS
BIRD

What are those circles with dots in them on the windshields? And that thing on the grill of the red car. There needs to be labeling to clarify.

Attached: 1415135131553.png (971x1084, 1.87M)

If the power is out the red car isn't going to refuel either

Post the original.

Yes. The violence inherent in the gender faggotry. Maybe it's all he has left? Yes.

god why people always everything into rivlary

there is a good things about fossil fuel cars and there is a good things about electric cars

if we diversify power source of our cars ( petrol, diesel, biodiesel, hydrogen, electric, etc) it will make situation easier for everyone

Attached: Ford Nucleon.jpg (960x640, 59.85K)

'Gasoline' and 'Charging Station' I can understand, but why the labels on the cars? Seems redundant.

Needs more labels, I don’t know what these things are

The issue here is that governments are trying to force people to go electric by banning the manufacturing of fossil fuel cars by the 2030's.

YWNBAC

He might over label, but this one is gold

I think the real reason why he does it is because he's self aware that boomers are retarded and need to have jokes explained to them. It's why their TV shows all use laugh tracks.