Post predictions

What will the state of the world be in 20 years?

Attached: fortune_teller.jpg (512x345, 49.09K)

OH IT'S A WORLD OF SADISTIC KILLERS, MEN ARE TORTURED AS THEY DIE

chuds will have got their thuds and a peaceful world of BIPOC and LGVTQ2SIAPW+ folx wll have arisen. Face it y'all pale and stale chuds are holdin gus back.

legend has it the future was predicted by a man who got trips in this very thread

bright beautiful and black

Women don't have souls

I await patiently for the prophet to arrive.

Attached: 1269377952856564.jpg (588x617, 96.51K)

"Welcome to Tim Pool. Today we talk about the bipoc antifa death squads that kill the residents of white reservations. That's a mask-off moment and shows how bad things will become. I tell you. They are showing their hands! That civil war is totally happening guys, red wave incoming. Support Cheng Tyrone Gonzalez. I think the stream has been demonetized by the AI world-president 0110011000. Gimme updoot and subscribe, even though this will reduce your Good Boy Points and put you in a Gulag for a year."

Attached: a.jpg (474x498, 40.83K)

who the fuck cares, we only have two weeks left anyway.

Pretty much the same

even in 20 years from now nothing ever happens

na you've got to be fast asleep if you seriously think that

In 20 years you're going to think now was the good times

It will have far fewer faggots and far fewer retards after the Great War of the 21st century.

>niggers everywhere, tv, radio, nigganet (what it will be known as), every social media platform will be afrocentric
>10s of millions of more migrants from mexico, south america and sand nigger countries
>refugee camps everywhere ala children of men
>hybridization of religions, most will either be islam or 1984 state religion (follow the science)
>More goyslop and the proliferation of corporations that completely own everything from your soap to the shrimp (which will be marked up to such insane price levels)
>anything that isn't corn/wheat/sugar based will be completely overpriced, pricing out the poor plebs, red meat, chicken, pork would be saved only for the very rich, everything else will be derivatives of the corn/wheat/sugar/sneed oil product.
>central bank digital currencies (eth or xrp?) and the elimination of hard currency, save for a few die-hard crypto/cypher punks who will still use bitcoin, monero etc.
>minimum wage still 14.00, but now a house will cost upwards of a million dollars for a single family home
>cars phased out, only for the uber rich, you take the public transport now goy, or better yet, you work from home and drones will deliver you cheap chinese crap from amazon and goychow from ubereats.
>decline of fertility. Now the governent is the father, mother, and rears your children with indoctrination at schools, on tv, on their phones etc.
>google police, military police and private paramilitary firms will dominate this new dystopian corporate hellscape
>skyrim special anniversary elite bundle edition is released

Attached: children-of-men[1].jpg (1277x687, 616.77K)

Civil wars and pogroms across Europe, USA collapses (hopefully) and Biden turns into gay

in 20 years i will own nothing eat the bug and be happy xD

The slippery slopes will get even more slippery

Something between The planet of the apes and Idiocracy

We will usher in a thousand years of peace after we destroy the armies of Satan in what will be known as “The Great Cosmic Battle”

>skyrim special anniversary elite bundle edition is released
My body is ready.

Attached: 179342076987654.jpg (439x501, 51.31K)