Do you vote?

do you vote?

Attached: ....png (680x571, 262.57K)

I don't usually..but I did vote in 2020 to try to get the evil bastard Trump out of office.

N-UOOOH-o.

Attached: ( T o T ).png (705x705, 146.39K)

There's no reason to vote.
Not anymore.

Pedoshit is only based when its cute young boys, otherwise its child abuse

Attached: 1b85417656b61dd411f461780199bafc.png (477x920, 344.57K)

based... as a Bidenbro we like it when you guys think like this.

what's the point of voting if it changes nothing?

Attached: 1634108527828.jpg (427x475, 48.84K)

Because it actually does change things, there's nothing forcing you to only vote and not do something outside of elective politics, and the people trying to convince you it doesnt change things are social democrats who want less competition on election day. A high IQ person knows this without being told.

Attached: 1280px-Snorri_sturluson_1930.jpg (1280x1269, 339.82K)

give me an example where right wing party was elected in the last 40 years (that didn't bow to jews in the end)

>nazi roleplay
thats cringe af

Attached: facepalm.jpg (300x168, 6.54K)

*girls

>>>/reddit/

No, reddit gets triggered by guys marrying young girls.

kys

Attached: file.png (640x930, 994.64K)

hahaha
yes keep thinking that rightoids.
In fact.. I kind of agree with you. Why vote if it doesn't matter..HAAHA

peek shitposting when an ausnigger and kikel come together to shill pederasty

CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY

Attached: 1652362142313.png (1438x810, 537.55K)

Damn kid! Provoking an adult!

No. I've been too lazy even to fill in all the bubbles on my mail-in ballot so that they have to throw it out recently. I figure even if I do that and send it in, they could just count the votes however they wanted anyway though, so why bother?

Attached: somad.png (300x188, 85.24K)

>CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY

Attached: A wise cunny poster.jpg (810x969, 384.58K)

>so why bother?
yes.. yes
I agree.. why bother??

my father will kick me out of his house if I refuse to go and vote

Attached: pp.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

Not usually, and now definitely not. They've shown the whole country that our votes do not matter, and the script goes on as written.
also UUUOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

Into the oven, kike

Is your father a boomer neocon?