Coup in Ukraine?

How long do you think it will be? Zelensky has been pissing off the military, especially his generals for months upon months. Three of his top generals were vocally very extremely opposed to the Kherson offensive. Considering they are the ones running military they understand that Ukraine does not have the capability to do that at this point and it would only further degrade their fire situation.

Sure he may be good at acting and drumming up international support. What good do all the weapons and cash really do if he will keep wasting all of that on disastrous media charades against the advice of the military?

Attached: CB9029B9-90F1-4738-BFAC-FA36EDFFEF81.jpg (474x249, 59.99K)

If he gets the whole military killed they won't be able to coup him

Doesn't matter. CIA decides, and as such a coup would change nothing.
>replace CIA patsy A with patsy B
They will do that only when they need a fall man or it becomes necessary otherwise.
Ultimately the entire country will be dropped like a hot potato and abandoned anyway, either just because or they forsake their CIA ties.
Source: history

If he gets the whole military killed you think the intelligence services won’t throw a coup and oust him even if the military no longer exists for practical purposes?

The CIA set this up in a way that even if there's a government coup, the local gladio units will keep fighting.

We’ll, I imagine the CIA actually wants a Ukraine to win, or at least not lose in the way Zelensky is going to cause. You don’t think at some point they wouldn’t be on board with him being replaced? Sure, it would be unpopular in the west but they can just say that Russia killed him or something and no one is going to question it.

If they have a coup now, then Ukraine is beyond fucked. Russia might pull out because there will be too many Ukrainians blowing each others brains out.

Which three, please sauce i wanna laugh

CIA controls everything in the country

I know. That’s kinda what I am getting at. Seems like Zelensky has outlived his usefulness. He has gotten an extreme ego. The guy appears to be sabotaging the military for some bullshit “this is Sparta” nonsense. Having let him get a bit out of control seemingly m, you don’t at least wonder if they would want him removed. The western public has largely moved past this and are on to looking for the next thing to support. Plus if they have him killed they can blame it on Russia in the run up to our elections to distract from actual issues our country is having.

Attached: B65AB186-F25D-41A8-B808-4CFF58E76111.jpg (400x400, 66.14K)

The military can’t launch a coup if they are all dead.

I'm confident Zelensky plays fully by the CIA play book.
This war was never winnable, it's just about isolating and causing damage to Russia.
The main problem (now) however is morale, specifically Ukrainian morale.
If it collapses this thing will be over. It's the only thing Zelensky thinks about.
Losses in the field are irrelevant when they are not reported. I'm sure you've noticed how tight the media noose is.
Ukrainians and their supporters must believe Ukraine is winning. They are not by any factual measure, but they are winning in the media.
Zelensky just launched another incredibly effective offensive, recapturing Ukraine bit by bit. He is a tireless hero.
Such a man can't just sit on his ass. All he needs for the Endsieg is another 200 tanks and half a trillion dollars.
Pay up goy. Don't leave this illustrious person alone.

If Putin wasn't part of the problem, he could have restored (some kind of) democracy in Ukraine a long time ago. But since he didn't do any of that and didn't start his questionable war until enough money was wasted on covid, that means WWIII will last until the NWO is introduced and enough people are killed. A coup would not be necessary in Ukraine, but in Russia. The only problem with the coup is that it doesn't necessarily mean an improvement. The solution, if there is one, will not come from the warring parties.

cia controls your dumpyard of a failed state too

Two more weeks until the coup.

Nah, more like last week in October right before our elections.

Jews are shielded from any harm and worshipped by millions of total retards, they are rarely kicked out from those positions, at most some fake drama happens instead.

Russia's not isolated, what are you talking about? This conflict has caused a coalition of non-aligned countries to become de facto allied with BRICS, caused the de facto death of the petrodollar, and caused Russia to supercede China as the de facto diplomatic and military leader of the anti-NATO movement.

In other words you can take your half-baked manufactured narratives which have no relationship with reality and de facto suck my balls and get the fuck out of here you shill faggot

in 2024, they have elections in 2024.

Same problem:

I hope Agent Z will be fine. He alone prevents botox cuck gnome from cucking out and dumpstering absolutely everything Russian army has been fighting for. If he gets couped, new government will immediately surrender because they, and everyone else, know that botox cuck gnome will accept peace at absolutely retarded conditions, like Brest-Litovsk tier retarded conditions. Stay safe Agent Z.

show your flag, you disgusting immigrant

if there's going to be a coup it would most likely be after the war/special operation/clusterfuck is over. Ukraine is united against a common enemy right now that is fully attacking them and they cannot turn against each other or they wil be destroyed completely. Once you take that enemy away the divisions among Ukrainians can come into play and turn into a coup or civil war or whatever