Why do roasties constantly seethe over older men dating much younger women?

Why do roasties constantly seethe over older men dating much younger women?

Attached: TheGuardian_article.png (1350x1482, 1.04M)

why didn't those roasties lock down a man when they were young?

Attached: 1656817637977.jpg (1448x2048, 502.78K)

Attached: crab bucket.gif (480x270, 824.09K)

Success breeds jealousy and women are 80% narcissist

Too bad you are not Mr. DiCaprio's type, also you look old.

Attached: image_2022-09-03_202719145.png (340x227, 96.8K)

Tick tock roasties, its that simple.

Attached: 63106ff9c4ce4.jpg (700x700, 81.72K)

They are living their full lives user. Let them be. These neurotic types are not worth the effort.

Because he can.

The only reason why men stick with their frumpy wives is because they don't have a choice. If they were wealthy and have women throwing themselves at them they would never date anyone over 25. It's easy to stay faithful when nobody else wants to fuck you.

Did Mr. DiCaprio ever date a non-white woman?

>full lives
wtf is that?

Attached: 1641244247620.jpg (1820x1820, 371.22K)

I know plenty of good looking older men with frumpy wives that stay loyal
young women literally throw themselves pussy first at them too

Attached: v-YggCZE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38.58K)

>those eyes

Attached: 1653251082589.jpg (1200x692, 91K)

Means, they can sleep around with chads. They want to be men in every way.

Why are you acting surprised. Go see any Feminist forum or subreddit.

Women absolutely seethe at the idea of men dating women younger than themselves. My friend who's in his 30s like me, married a late-30s chick, and she seethes and disapproves when I date young 20 year olds.

>major red flag
I love this.
She write this as if she had a chance with Leonardo, which is not the case since she's clearly over 25.

Seeing those 30+ women seethe like this is amazing.

They're worthless whiners on Twitter so just let them have this one thing

Sanpaku eyes

Women have a super power of manipulation. They can manipulate words, thoughts, feelings, even the perception of their looks. They cannot manipulate time, that is reserved for the Masters of Time.

is coffee good for you?

i'm more surprised that you use their language
call it like it is, they're not "living full lives" their "running around like a bunch of harpy whores humping anything that stays hard long enough"

Men should be critiquing this too tbf. He's made another 23 year old lad an incel because he's taken his equivalent.

Because they know deep down that women are only valuable if they are young and pretty and they don't like men acting on it. They want to reap all the benefits of their sex and acquire the benefits of all other people as well. They can't do this on their own as nature did not grant it to them. The seething and shaming is just like a baby crying. They want what they can't have and beg for recourse.

Commie

he dates women that look as hood as he does.

Nope. I think there was a rumor about him dating Rihanna but that was probably bullshit. Leo seems to be /ourguy/.

red flags
>ethnic names
>guardian columns
>"journalist" as profession

sanpaku

Yes. I believe in radical reproductive communism where you are assigned a number at birth and you are to be married to your virgin partner aged 16 who has the same number.

You might get a 10, you might get a 2. Luck of the draw but everyone gets someone.

yes, some israeli woman

It's easier to understand their psychology when you use their language.

Imagine trying to express Zen Kōans or Nietzschean philosophy in the language other than the original language, it will definitely lose it's meaning.

He's just leasing her for two years
She'll be back on the market soon

Don't worry Leo I got this, ahem: hoes mad #neveryourturn

desu the onese seeding should be the 30 year old guys that are geting his sloppy seconds

lego head bitch

Cringe

> fuck women I hate them
> also they fill my every waking thought and I must seethe on Any Forums about them with other incels for moral support
Why are incels constantly seething over strangers having fun enjoying their lives and ignoring the incels?

>inb4 something something roastie simp kike nigger tranny ywnbaw faggot

I don't think a gaggle of horny bitches panting for fresh cock is that complicated where you need to invent a new form of language to communicate it

You're just seething because letting Abdul share your Mrs in a camping trip will result in hard labour.

>He's made another 23 year old lad an incel because he's taken his equivalent.
this is leo's new girlfriend according to the press. the only person he is depriving of this 23 year old ukranian model is some yacht owning businessman

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 19.37.37.png (288x580, 274.99K)

What a faggot loser. And I'm still gonna fuck your "number" on the side cause I know she's never had a good dicking.

two things. first every man who could would because post 30 women are fucking atrocious. second, in leo's case these models are beards. have no idea why so few people have figured it out. nigga's gay. this doesn't apply to other men who do it just actors

You are a zoomer cuck, that's it. Go simp for your e-girl bro

Just looked her up and her family is from Lithuania and Poland.

Saw this dude at a billionaire’s house in california, with a twelve year old girl on his lap in 2019

You post on Any Forums like the rest of us. You're destined to die alone with no love.

Nobody likes hard truths.

Idk but fucking small dicks I see this in every Gop towns fucking small dick brainless it's good though we going for the high paying jobs

Attached: 1519167269617.jpg (620x960, 83.48K)

Attached: 1645488400808.jpg (680x642, 71.5K)

no thanks i don't like look i can pull stacies but i have don't need an assigned nag

chad babyface = pump and dump zoomies even when you are 40+

The burger sat in front of xys computer. A pink glow from 4CHAD reflected dimly on xyrs mystery meat face, not quite satiated from the half eaten Big Mac sitting atop xys tower, the burger scans his computer screen intently. A string of saliva hung from xys protruding lower lip and collected in a pool between his chins. A single Greatest Aliies flag flutters grubhubbingly upon xys otherwise bare walls.

An urgent message appeared upon xyrs saliva and cum encrusted screen. A fair maiden winks and prostrates forward to push her buttocks out and proceed to shake them seductively. "Is coffee good for you?" she asked. The burger, overcome by electric eros furiously exploding through his chakras and setting his passions aflame banged the single key on xys keyboard, the only key the burger understands, the only key the burger really needs; MADE FOR THE BBC, MADE FOR THE BBC MADE FOR THE BBC over and over again on a human face forever.

Attached: is coffe good for you lol.jpg (575x620, 49.75K)

not storing anime pics on a computer

>society has failed.

Attached: lmao faggot.png (570x668, 246.63K)

Why? This is why.

Attached: 1661422129796379.jpg (640x359, 37.58K)