Do you still support Ukraine ?

Attached: Valued+gazelle_bf624e_9842110.jpg (900x1068, 181.38K)

If Any Forums's against it, it's probably the right thing to do.

I will support anything that results in dead russians and seething turd worlders.

shut up

Attached: 1646362974581.png (494x653, 561.04K)

yea

Attached: 19434.jpg (675x900, 94.62K)

It's not that I especially think that the Ukrainians are great but I hate the Russians as have all of my ancestors. I would make any deal to watch Russia burn to the ground.

Attached: 1656427674285.png (1436x668, 309.35K)

Yes, cope and seethe

Russia
>invading neighbours to grab land
Ukraine
>not invading neighbours to grab land
I dunno user seems pretty simple to me

Yes.

The only good Russian is a dead one and I will continue wholeheartedly supporting Ukraine in destroying your evil race until there's not a trace left.

Attached: when the pregnant jewish girl needs protection.jpg (3000x2250, 1.48M)

ITS NOT THAT I SUPPORT, I JUST HATE RUSSIA

Attached: greatest_threat_to_communism.jpg (1050x700, 81.4K)

Yes

Attached: shillbots.jpg (1125x1803, 1.26M)

based

Attached: 1649094665129.png (602x851, 781.18K)

I support the obliteration of Russia and their fifth column.
And this thread does not belong on this board.

I support Ukraine even more.

People have the right to live in their own ethnic homeland. And killing invaders and traitors is an objective moral good.

have pol started to deny russia is corrupt as shit now?
blaming people selling out russia on ukraine?

go back to funnyjunk

You

Attached: ws1chzovp7691.png (1280x960, 1.44M)

If you really see this as a good argument to invade a nation and commit so many war crimes/crimes and making millions homeless and refugees you are utterly retarded

Why are you spamming screenshots of your own false flag post?

Please remember to report & hide, thank you.

Based moderate.

I will after i get my weekly 2 day ban.

Don't forget that most of the third worlders in Western countries are openly supporting Russia or at least not condemning their actions. It's another blackpill against multiculturalism and mass immigration.

Yes. I don't like ukrainians but they haven't threatened to nuke me 5857857436536453 times in last 6 months.

>shits on russia for 30 years
holy based

Attached: 1656081030315.gif (498x498, 1.56M)

Yeah
The only problem I have with the Ukes is that they've been too tame.

Attached: 1488307613231.jpg (388x443, 150.58K)

Every day, I see Russian dying. It's awesome. Go, go Ukies.

I support them killing Russians.

I'm Ukrainian, so yeah. Btw almost none of that green text is true, but I wish it was.

Russia is more corrupt than Ukraine on every chart I can find, and it seems that Ukrainians don't want to be part of Russia and are ripping them a new asshole... soooo what's the confusion here?

yes, kill ruskies

Attached: k.png (148x143, 37.5K)

As an American I’m proud to see our Cold War enemy humiliated without a nuclear exchange. And as a freedom-loving person, I’m happy to see autocracy falter before a superior form of social organization. Stay mad vatniggers.

Attached: mari4ka_misery.jpg (2000x2554, 1.65M)

I'm all for killing russoids, luckily both sides are pretty good in that

this should be moved to Any Forums so OP can hang out with other retards

i don't care about ukraine

Attached: posadism.jpg (960x728, 97.96K)

I support dead Russians.

>shitskins flee from their shitholes to good countries instead of fixing their shitholes
>ukrainians leave good countries to go back to their shithole to fight for it
Damn based

Corrupt shithole or not, they've made the vatniks reveal their true nature to all, they've made them seethe and now they're making them die.
Yes, I support Ukraine.

Being an American and having this strong of an opinion about Ukrainian Russian relations is incredibly cringe. Go outside. Be productive. Jerk off I don't know. You're getting mad and breaking your brain for no fucking reason

If this was a trap laid by the glowies against Russia: I salute them. Masterfully done. You got Russia to hand us the greatest geopolitical opportunity in a generation.

>openly supports Chechen separatists
a handful of literally who ultranationalists decided to participate as volunteers on Ichkeria side, nobody even knows this episode, their leader (Muzychko) ends up killed by ukie police force.
>ruzzians on nationwide level openly cheer and support full-on slaughter and genocide of neighbor nation
NNOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU TO IMPLY COLLECTIVINO RESPONSIBILLINO! THIS IS NAZI!!!

The rest is point-by-point copy of larger ruzzian copypasta circulating around recently.

lmao the lies it this alternative history aren't even subtle, I pity the guy if he's not paid but genuinely stupid enough to believe it

If Ukraine wins, they'll eventually stop using T-72s, Russia has enough of them that i swear next century they'll still have some, claiming they are 'training tanks'. I fucking hate the T-72

>openly supports chechens

most civilized countries did

Attached: lm.jpg (800x1164, 219.64K)

>one of the most corrupted countries
yet it somehow haven't collapsed in half a year of war, president is still in kyiv, government is working, gov institutions are working and nodoby replaced era on ukie tanks for wood.

Attached: 76886.jpg (680x648, 62.79K)

Yeah, to the retards calling Ukraine a fake country - 2014 and this disaster are what creates a permanent national identity.

t. Duncan from Idaho oblast

Attached: Screenshot_20220903-111209_Reddit.jpg (1080x2640, 795.4K)

I don’t care about eastern europe at all. Maybe Germany should have built more nuclear plants.

The Any Forums screencap did not convince me

based ukrainians

THIS

come on out europoors show us those flags so we know who is shitting up /k/

/k/ is just reddit nowadays isn't it