Some Western 'fans' of Ukraine are turning the conflict into a paid-for blood sport

For many Westerners, watching the conflict in Ukraine is a lot like watching a spectator sport. It’s a mindset exacerbated by the bombardment of pro-Ukrainian propaganda in the media, through the mythmaking of fictional Ukrainian superheroes and the dehumanization of Russians – including civilians.

Those who’ve bought into the narrative proudly sport the team colors of the blue and yellow and indulge themselves in the merchandise promoting their team – all from the safety of their monitors.

From Elensky bobblehead dolls and custom Lego figures to “Saint Javelin” stickers, war profiteers (who call themselves “volunteers,” of course) are now selling messages on artillery shells that land in residential neighborhoods in Donbass, as detailed by the Washington Post. archive.is/lyhkF

People can now participate in the bloody spectacle by paying money to put their slogans on bombs and drones directed at Russians and the Russian-speaking population of Donbass. Thousands of Westerners not directly affected by the violence are happily playing this interactive video game, sponsoring messages like “Hey Ruskie! I hope you like Ukrainian heavy metal,” to the less subtle “F**k Russians!,” which the Western government-funded "Kyiv Independent" has happily cited as examples.

It’s a practice made easy by dehumanizing every Russian-speaking person in Donbass by calling them “orcs” or comparing Russian forces to the medieval Mongol hordes, aided by the creation of fictional heroes like the “Ghost of Kiev” and the Ukrainian troops who surrendered on Snake Island – false narratives eagerly promoted by tabloids and cheerleaders like US Congressman Adam Kinzinger and professional Russophobe Malcolm Nance.

Those who indulge in the commodification of real-world suffering aren’t just wishing for the deaths of people they don’t know, but happily pay to become indirect participants.

Attached: 103B1DA5-EA4A-4595-950E-11E34B55FC77.jpg (640x853, 200.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vDt5dTdMbJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tl;dr

why would they be bombing donbass citizens while russia has a bunch of invaders on their land why would they waste their limited resources on this, im tired of people pretending they know wtf is happening but yes the cheering at corpse images on both sides is peak mental illness

>MFW I've been stocking up on Russian Surplus for years, preparing for this exact scenario to fight the second American Revolution on the side of Daddy Vladimir Putin. God bless.

Attached: 2022_culture_clash.jpg (2080x1560, 649.89K)

Is there an Onlyfans for Phosphor Bombs on Russian Mongoloids ? where can i sign up ?

> Russophobe

Attached: 1652881255245.webm (528x480, 619.77K)

So why are you here then instead of fighting?

>Those who indulge in the commodification of real-world suffering aren’t just wishing for the deaths of people they don’t know, but happily pay to become indirect participants.
I've been sending 350€/month to the Ukraine war effort since february, I do hope my money contributed, at least partially, to kill r*ssoids.

>poles once again acting as if they've offered the world anything close to the greatness of Russia
Fuck out of here szjowelskiwskizis

Scenario: you wake up tomorrow and Russia is invading. The US says they're not intervening.

Are you scared now?

Because it hasn't broken out yet retard, why aren't you busy sucking a cock?

Attached: antichrist_biden.jpg (1366x2048, 576.55K)

I have no fucking idea what’s happening over there. What I do know, is you fuckers lie about everything

Yeah, when the gloves come off right? Then you’ll get off your ass? Russia would be doing so much better if they shilled less and fought more.

How's that offensive going? lmao

You should ask those terrorists why they enjoy it. It’s not like they suddenly stopped doing it just because Russia came to put try to put an end to it. They have been doing it for 8 years. Here is indisputable evidence they are doing this.

youtu.be/vDt5dTdMbJc

They literally blew up someone’s house and are shelling a business.

Gotta remember, these are the same assholes who are shelling a nuclear power plant so they probably think very little of blowing up your house for no reason.

You just made yourself poorer you dumb fuck

tl;dr
Russophobia is based.
Russians should die suffering.

The left can't meme.
Пpoкcипидopaхa, cъeби, бeз тeбя вeceлo. A c тoбoй cкyчнo.

Feint of Kherson incoming

>we live in a world where you can pay a few dollars to blow up a Russian
NICE

So did you by responding instead of doing something useful

Lol, lmao even

It didnt cost me thousands of euros, also stupid people and their money are easily parted.

Isn't this board the absolute dead centre for online lack of empathy? Don't get me wrong I'm entirely on board with respecting the sanctity of human life and such, but I thought one of the primary functions of this board was to accommodate people who adamantly do not do that. I mean most comments here dehumanise someone or other. Unrelated but you are fat.

How much for an "OP is a faggot" one"?

Well sounds like your time is very cheap.

Attached: FF51B1BB-F5ED-4DE5-9FAE-BBBFCFEB1D39.jpg (474x355, 59.65K)

That's literally nothing compared to what the US government sends to Ukraine with your taxpayer money. Tell me, how is it going?