Weed and gun rights

Youre legally allowed to buy weed
You have a doctor telling you it's a treatment
But smoking a joint will take away your inalienable rights, for supposedly being mind altering.
You can't drive a car while medicated either.

However you can consume handfuls of methamphetamine and have a gun while driving

You can be on SSRIs which will make you not care if a 3 year old picks up your gun or if the light just turned red.
A drug that causes seizures, and youre still allowed to drive!?!?

THE ABSOLUTE HYPOCRISY OF OUR LAWS MUST CHANGE

Attached: wilson_pr_01_0.jpg (388x291, 94.76K)

Those bags of weed dont look very good.

Attached: 1 rZWRhMAJPSPVUQN4yafVbQ.png (1024x576, 641.71K)

I want meth.
Tired of being unmotivated and uninterested in everything. It's either this, or I go out innawoods with no skills or tools and most likely end up dying. I feel trapped.

Okay.

drug tests are an invasion of privacy. the piss collection industry lobbies for its own survival and congressmen are cheap.

This. Definitely trash weed. OP is a rookie.

>THE ABSOLUTE HYPOCRISY OF OUR LAWS MUST CHANGE
>HYPOCRISY
hypocryisy ain't going nowhere until the jew go. simple as.

That guy really loves his capncrunch

Why can't the government just be like, "OK FINE ALL DRUGS ARE DECRIMINALIZED BUT YOU AIN'T GETTING IT FROM US NO MORE!"

lmao!

Alcohol alters your mind way more than weed does.

No fren, that's legal to have while driving

Aderal is meth, it's legal to drive and have a gun if your licensed drug dealer gives it to you
But if he gives you weed you can't drive and you loose your guns for over a year each time you take a hit the counter resets.

That pic in particular was from an arrest, those are fake Adderall filled with Street meth, a technicality, but it still applies to my point, so I used it.

Cigarettes cause adrenaline rushed and a and adrenal lows but cars still have ashtrays

I got into edibles and I can tell you it IS mind alerting and not just when you're high.
I tore my law mower to pieces in a fit of rage, bought a $1000 gun off impulse.
Most people are teenager when they first smoke it so they don't notice the change, I was almost 30 so I knew myself and I wasn't the same person.
I think it's the reason blacks are so violent because it made me that way when I was sober.

Lying retard

CRUNCHITIZE ME CAPN

CORN POP

When you go to buy your gun you’ll be asked if you use drugs.

Say “no,” and see what kind of federal case you catch for driving around high with a pistol. Unless your names Hunter.

I'm telling you what happened, I'm never touching that shit again.

>However you can consume handfuls of methamphetamine and have a gun while driving
wrong

>Aderal is meth
false

>That pic in particular was from an arrest
so in other words it isn't legal

I agree, it's gonna be great bros.

Attached: gr8_voina_m8.png (1024x759, 1M)

>THE ABSOLUTE HYPOCRISY OF OUR LAWS MUST CHANGE
based, abolish the DEA, the federal government has no business regulating personal rights

Fuck meth. Sniff snuff. Seriously. Snuff, frog bro. Thank me later.

Oh right, it's not methamphetamine, it's dextroamphetamine, super different and totally unrelated

>Oh right, it's not methamphetamine, it's dextroamphetamine,
yes it's regular amphetamine, but the d-isomer
meth is meth-amphetamine. it's a different molecule. there's also dextromethamphetamine

> super different and totally unrelated
yeah they are related, but meth is different. it's more potent, last longer, and has more extreme effects in some cases

you're going to have a lot of trouble trying to get a doctor to prescribe you meth; it happens but rarely. regular amphetamine isn't going to be as difficult to get