White men are rising up

Attached: reddit.png (638x748, 130.83K)

Should he have taken his sweet revenge? Is he just coping?

25 to 45 year old female beggars panhandling right next to the 25 to 45 year old male beggars panhandling.

Quarter clinks into the male pan.

Sup hole, how is that gender equality nazi communist party working out for you? You didn't like our game? What a shame what a shame what a shame.

>stays with a thot cheating on him with a heroin junkie
>not immediately filing for divorce citing her as a danger for your offsprings and snatching the kids from her
Holy cuck batman.

>she suffered sever abondonment issues all her life
lol. poor girl, too bad husband couldnt keep her dumb ass under control.

what kind of woman sits around reading about peoples relationship drama? lmao

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

He has aids now lmfao

American tards are like that

This is sad.

In the end the roastie is manipulating him hard. She knows she's a washed up grandma that wouldn't get any male attention and support anymore so she really dug into the "I love you and I'm ready to be a good girl now ehehe" button.

>White men are rising up
>posts pic of white man who has been cucked for 20 years, and now has to ask random people to help him stand up to his wife because he's too much of a faggot to just fucking do it already.

She asked for an open marriage in 2020 which set him off again

Any progress is good

In two weeks

I can't even imagine being such a spineless pussy like the OP. Why are redditards like this

women are pathetic
>nooo, you need to be at home at least 15 hours a day to help me with all these difficult tasks, like doing the dishes ;_;
>meanwhile, the guy does his job just fine without her support

>neet fucks wagie's gf, the movie

You know, maybe Islam isn't so bad after all...

Even Jesus literally specifically said in the bible, that in case of cheating you can leave your spouse. Can. Should? Must? The second cheating became known, he should have DITCHED her like a dirty rag, children would only appreciate this, and completely understand. Instead he continued sleeping with her? Getting all the stds known to man from her junkie boyfriend. The lesson here, is don't be a pathetic worthless beta loser kids.

Sounds like the dude needs an open marriage now.
Start plowing puss.

You've never been in love with someone

The majority of them

Hahaha. This is the reality of women.

You set out to make something of yourself on your beta grindset, planning out years in advance how you will earn a living, pay bills, accomplish your goals.

Then Thad, who has never followed a single plan ever, and shoots heroin, steals your wife who you did everything to be 'worthy' of.

Lol
Lmao even.

You are either born with the X factor or you aren't. Everything else is pure cope.

The kids are grown up, he doesn't need to stay with her.
But it could be more fun to fuck other women while staying in the house. After all, she wasn't sorry for her affair because she asked AGAIN for an open marriage.

Lol the life of a cuck, this your future pol

it's not love, it's just sunken cost. love is killed off by betrayal very quickly, after that man just keep coping that maybe it can come back, because they invested so much fucking money and time into it and don't want to start from scratch again.

Well Thad is now dead with the X factor whereas Bob is still posting daily on Reddit

I would never fall in love with a whore in the first place.

It only took him 25 years after some dude blew his wife's back out to consider the possibility of getting a divorced. Based and redpilled. White men out here, Stay on that sigma grindset

Attached: 1546902553062.gif (531x359, 100.03K)

Rising up -- how does a doormat stand up? This sad dude will never leave the whore that's using him

Being in love turns you into a cuckold apparently.

man get gaslighted to hell about this whenever it turns out that she was cheating. their friends, their family, even their own fucking mom will tell them to not throw everything away over one mistake and so on yadda yadda.
I always let women know early on that I will never forgive cheating, I catch even a fucking whiff of it and she is out of my life, blocked everywhere and if she fucking dares to try and come back, I will drag her into court and get a restraining order.
so far none of them have raised objections and as far as I know, none of them cheated.
there can't be even the slightest possibility left in their mind what you will do if they cheat, or else they'll just count on everyone else peer pressuring you into staying around.

He should just file the papers and give them to her, not even discuss it. It will cost him financially long term but why is he still with an ill, mental, horrible woman.

my sister tested positive for meth the entire time she was pregant with her current kid. they let her keep the kid anyway. shes homeless and lives off the babies welfare money. you have no idea how degenerated shit is over here rusbro.

That's why they're on reddit, friend.

Swedish "Men", faggots (Swedes) and Women...

Attached: Kek.jpg (640x640, 64.23K)

Is this the new theme? Hmm.

>My wife is a cheating whore and mentally ill.
>Guy she cheated with died of heroin she probably did drugs with him
>Now she's all fucked even worse(probably from drugs with this dead beat side loser)
>Cuck husband hasn't didn't honor kill her immediately upon bringing up open marriage the first time
>She exposed his kids to a druggy. She brought a junky into their home while he was away and fucked them when his kids where there.
If he killed her and I was on the jury I couldn't convict him at all. Honor killings need to be a thing. Women fucking applaud loraina bobbit but you even suggest slapping a cheating bitch for exposing her kids to drugs they act like you just said the Holocaust was cool(which it was, if it happened).

I always ensure to rant about cheating whenever I have a girlfriend and I'll rant about how adulterers deserve to be murdered whilst holding and waving around my knife.

If I were him I'd hire some niggers on craigslist to rape her then I'd tie her naked body to a tree so that all the stray dogs in the neighborhood could inseminate her. Then I'd douse her with gasoline and set her on fire but I wouldn't allow her to die. No, I'd make her live with excruciating pain and disfigurement all the rest of her whore days.

Attached: yande.re 848784 sample animal_ears cheerleader cosplay ijiranaide_nagatoro-san jahy jahy-sama_wa_kujikenai! nekomimi no_bra pointy_ears tagme tail.jpg (1124x1500, 213.47K)

The life of a wagie.

Attached: 2ec (1).png (600x580, 571.59K)

It would be so easy to kill her and make it look like an accident but he doesn't have the balls, he's the kind of fag to let his wife fuck another man and do nothing about it.

He is quintessentially a redditor.

Never felt love for anyone, not even myself. I honestly can't say I want to know the feeling.

>equality nazi communist party

Kys already you pathetic muttoid patriotard.

Attached: The-muttmerican-right.png (1522x1076, 644.63K)

this. no point in being considerate towards her when she has never been considerate towards him.
people need to read some actual philosophy, because the kind of philosophy they follow is just all warped to shit. basically none of the philosophers would advise you to keep being "the better man" towards people who mistreat you.
most of them specifically mention they would never even bother to interact with a person they deem as beneath them. plenty of examples of them rejecting invitations from nobles because they considered those nobles to be mentally or ethically inferior.

aren't women just swedish men with tits?