Do East Asians mind white men pursuing their women?

As a white man, I hate seeing you hire women with anyone but white men. However, increasingly white men are pursuing women from countries such as Korea or Japan. How do their men feel about this? Surely it must fill you with rage seeing the best of your women go with white westerners?

Attached: 614924C1-007A-46A0-9AC9-C802D82A5078.jpg (828x794, 520.52K)

that girl is thai

Seeing young white women with anyone but white men*

Thais are SEA. But they also have some Chinese.

>after he stans her
wtf does that even mean?

>after he stans her
what does this line of bongspeak mean?

I think it is their way of saying obsesses over her almost

>after he stans her
It's happened

Attached: with it.png (512x384, 186.11K)

I'm not a complete faggot, but I think the term originated from the song "stan" by eminem, which was about a crazy fan, I think it was first used to describe die hard fans, but now it's just a colloquialism for a fan in general.

Attached: JennieDisgusted.gif (998x665, 2.15M)

Ok now I’m into Asians girls

I was kind of thinking that was what it meant but I had no idea normies latched onto that shit so hard

it's been twitter / faggot slang for years now, more than a decade I think. Which is kind of cool, eminem may be a fag himself, but at least he hasn't been canceled for rapping about trans and fags and women being sluts. Which is a small victory for the culture wars.

Amerifat of chinkish descent here. Doesn't bother me as I figure you should chase after who you're interested in. Besides, I can either accept the reality of the world or cry about it like a little bitch. White guys are in general more desirable than asian guys. That's life. That's reality. If I can't accept that fact then that's on me.

Or asian guys can just be cooler? Instead of male versions of asian girls with slightly larger penises? Have you ever thought of being tough baddasses who aren't controlled by society and mainstream culture? Literally every single one of you are the epitome of "live laugh love!" except the poor asians, philipinos and cambodians and stuff, the ones who form street gangs and shoot guns at each other like niggers, at least their women date within the race.

>some
We have the most outside of China proper.

Attached: 1651157817124.jpg (960x786, 89.35K)

this shit is fake the dude is probably gay. more yellow fever interracial propaganda.

All SEA have a little bit of Chinese.

>Or asian guys can just be cooler?
>the ones who form street gangs and shoot guns at each other like niggers
Yeah, no. As much as I like guns, I'm not going to go out and act like a nigger. If that's your idea of "being a badass", then no thank you.

You guys are really chink/thais. Almost every Thai is mixed.

>stan
is this the new quarterly fad word?

One of my friends is a normie chinaman and he was telling me about how if i went to china I could get with all the hottest chinese girls and had no problem with the idea whatsoever and encouraged it. I'd bet its different with the chinamen that live there though and have pride for their country.

who the fuck makes these gifs? get some help.

Well most east asian men don't view white men as inferior, if anything a lot of asian guys respect white men or at the very least see them as equals, so they wouldn't mind their sisters / girlfriends dating white men.

However, as a black man, I hate seeing cucked western society hiring women with black men. Increasingly black men are pursuing women from countries such as the US or UK. How do their men feel about this? Surely it must fill you with rage seeing the best of your women go with niggers?

There's so many of them, it wouldn't make a difference. People say, "China has a woman shortage!" Which is retarded bullshit because most Chinese men with a little bit of money will just go to Philippines, Japan, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. & just import a woman from there basically. Plus, there's millions of chinese women overseas. So yeah; TLDR they dont give a shit either way.

It's not one or the other, it's a balance, life is nuanced, you don't have to be a tryhard american bro drinking starbucks, rocking airpods, going to raves with your female friends who go on to fuck chad whites and chad niggers, and you don't have to be a gangster triad member, but you should at least be a manly male who keeps his sisters in check and works for your family business, working on building your body and your own enterprises.

Why is Any Forums so psychotically fixated on Asian women?

the fuck are you on about retard. asian men don't view white men as their equals. for example east asians will not fuck hookers who have been with white men. If you go to a red light district the women will reject you if your not local.

Men in general want to fuck cute/attractive women. Asian women are generally perceived as the most attractive, then Latin/White women are.

We literally have the most Chinese nationals outside China as well.

Attached: chingchong.jpg (330x907, 119.82K)

>Angry East Asian spotted

Attached: 1652947920859.jpg (483x363, 131.75K)

globohomo propaganda, kpop and anime. it's the effeminazation of western man.

They bothl ook like hapas.
this

I feel the same way I would if I saw a woman having sex with a dog. Disgust. Blacks are subhuman primitive animals and while women are dumb and susceptible to jewish propaganda programming them to believe you apes are not only human, but our equals (LO-fucking-L), most people still see you as the unevolved relics that you are. Any woman who fucks a nigger is immediately seen by the majority of men, whether they will outwardly admit it or not, as soiled goods and human garbage.

Attached: 4d26ee8f6a8eae075eb31ddcc95f9687fe710d46a00860326f58ed26870185df.jpg (624x398, 63.86K)

My father did it. So can you.

I like Japanese women the most... but I don't make threads about it once an hour.

>for example east asians will not fuck hookers who have been with white men
most men will not fuck hookers. period.
>If you go to a red light district the women will reject you if your not local.
i'm pretty sure hookers don't give a fuck who they fuck as long as they get paid.

If your interpretation of a manly male is someone who takes care of themselves, is financially independent and doesn't bitch out to women; then yes, I agree with that.

I know. I think slanted eyes and lighter skin is a chinese feature. the darker you are the more native you are. Chinese must of mixed with SEA people in ancient times. It be interesting to see a pure Thai.

The perception of it upsets me more than the reality. Of course I don’t like jew Hollywood films portraying Asian men as emasculated dweebs.

But I think white men are being overly naive. They don’t realize that most Asian women in the west are just as insufferable and hypergamous as white women, and they will learn this the hard way when the mask slips.

you don't what the fuck you are talking about. Korean men frequent hookers. If you go to korean red light districts the window girls won't fuck you.

Through history, that is how China assimilate the best genes from across the area. They all end up calling themselves Chinese after a few generations.

It's only a problem when you mix with inferiors and destroy your gene pool.

Physically you're different from your idols (whites) that doesn't mean you can't be physically capable and confident in mentality and conduct. Which as I said, asian men are the equal counterparts to asian women, they're usually meeker from years of listening to their parents and seeing their sisters shoot up the social ranks due to being attractive and exotic. This makes them awkward and feminine. Not all asian males are small betas, but too many are. Some asians are tall and strong, and some small asians conduct themselves with confidence and strength despite being small in stature, just become a strong man, surround yourself with strong non faggot asians, things will get better bro.

Asians think of most whites as novelty. Asians realize white people have things that they want. The thinking is that white people will be extinct. And, that offsprings of whites will be Eurasian, like Russians, or places like Kazakhstan.

In conclusion, Asians view Whites like a going out of business sale. Grabbing everything when the window is open.

Attached: HAw53f69a1ac58b2.jpg (492x3101, 603.2K)

yellow fever is based

Attached: 20F2B7180750463CB2B253AC68EF5FDA.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

No such thing really since the kingdom is made up of breakaway Khmer provinces, southern Chinese tributary states, Burmese territories and southern Malays.

Attached: Saman.jpg (610x502, 30.21K)

Lol this is a joke. No race of men is really keeping their women in check in the west. The legal system and social mores are setup in a way to make it impossible to discipline women…any attempt to do so results in getting dragged to prison by other men. Sure every now and then some Muslim chimps out and kills his wife or daughter, followed by their arrest and imprisonment.

Thais also have some indian too. Ive seen some Thais that look 100% Pakistani even. It's extremely rare, but it does exist.

Very good analogy. Asians operate always on self interest. Spontaneous hospitality always masks their true interests.

Interesting so a huge melting pot. That dude has a strong jaw. You won't see chinks like that. He probably has some ancient DNA. Some of his features look caucasian.

White men are uncomfortably naive to the mass amounts of plastic surgery asian women go through. I don’t know why when the information is available online you don’t check.

Lisa is a hapa and still every single feature on her face has been retouched. The same goes for every member of Blackpink, Twice, aespa, ect.

White boys are pretty crazy but I’ve been seeing (t. zoomer) them turn away from non-white women (other than like cumdumpster tier shit) and get desperate for white girls. Ironically, asian men are turning away from asian/ hapa women, working our way up to be millionaires and buying/ getting a white girl. Feels good, man. Take all the asian/ hapas you want.

Attached: 355F36FA-B9F2-4991-909C-1A2EDEE3A9D6.jpg (739x415, 47.44K)

"Asians" is an enormous category of people.

I saw a dude like that in Bangkok. A fat brown motherfucker.

South Korea is not all of Asia.

based aussie all these kpoop whores are all cut up and barely look presentable still.

Attached: 1643970900486.webm (563x1000, 2.08M)

I don't know these characters

Lisa is full Thai.

Attached: 1656311398496.gif (600x515, 3.87M)

Haha, it's an angry groid!

they can keep it

Attached: lisamoggedbyadog.jpg (1125x1406, 197.54K)

White men and black men have the most trouble keeping their women in check. White women have the world at their feet, black women are a close second, and black women are more outwardly aggressive and headstrong. Immigrants keep their women on a tight leash, sure a lot cheat with other races, and they're shamed and excommunicated from the community if not the family, but the fact of the matter is, latinos are outbreeding whites and blacks, and it's probably the same with indians and the arab diaspora.

They look like fucking clones. I have been to south korea they don't look bad natural. But they all want to be kpop whores. I litterally don't like the kpop esthetic red lips white skin on plastic surgery gook face looks weird to me. The dudes wear make up out in the streets. It's weird.

i thought they were trying to say "stood her up" or "stands her up" but they just left out a couple words and letters because theyre retarded niggers appealling to other retarded niggers

>Ironically, asian men are turning away from asian/ hapa women, working our way up to be millionaires and buying/ getting a white girl.

Cringe. If an Asian man has to be a millionaire to get a white woman better not to do it at all. I know you’re exaggerating but don’t promote hypergamy. White women are already gassed up by feminism and how men of all races pursue their stinky white pussy. And in the west, women of other races naturally follow and emulate whites women, adopting all of their bad traits and vices.

>no one mentions the jap rape of asia which is why lots of asians look japanese