Brit/pol/

>Tories 'are told to prepare for a SNAP ELECTION next year': New PM is expected to thrash party into shape for autumn poll against Keir Starmer and block his path to forming a 'coalition of chaos' by October 2023
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11175243/Tories-told-prepare-SNAP-ELECTION-year-PM-expected-thrash-party-shape.html

>FA bans Hooters from sponsoring an under 10s football team after the Nottingham bar sparked outrage for 'sexualising kids' and sending their waitresses to pose with the players
dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11176051/FA-bans-Hooters-sponsoring-10s-football-team-accusations-sexualizing-kids.html

>Fresh 'Pestminster' scandal sparks calls for Britain's next Prime Minister to quash 'toxic' culture amid claims Cabinet minister sexually assaulted young parliamentary aide
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11175227/Calls-new-PM-quash-toxic-culture-Westminster-following-new-sexual-assault-allegations.html

>Animal Rebellion activists stage anti-dairy protests at supermarkets in London, Manchester, Southampton and Birmingham weeks after they were slammed by vegans for tipping milk all over Harrods' food hall floor
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11176277/Vegan-activists-stage-sit-grocery-stores-country.html

Attached: 144915-E-Sour-Sparks-175g.png (1793x2707, 3.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=blPt2YPFr80&ab_channel=JohnSmith
youtube.com/watch?v=hvYJNoclAUg
youtube.com/watch?v=pA-JYQ1AkWg&ab_channel=MarkyB
twitter.com/SteveDavies365/status/1564719627766321153
youtube.com/watch?v=FPnwgqeTtSY&ab_channel=them1dnightassassin
youtube.com/watch?v=MwpMEbgC7DA
youtube.com/watch?v=ub80ksenGH8&ab_channel=워너뮤직코리아(WarnerMusicKorea)
youtube.com/watch?v=R-FxmoVM7X4
youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0
youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
youtube.com/watch?v=JbywX684jEA
youtube.com/watch?v=2pT9p1WDyHc&t=260s&ab_channel=mandolinda6
youtu.be/ziJK46VIXz8?t=66
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ibBPhiaG0
youtube.com/watch?v=hA4VOHOH8to
youtube.com/watch?v=MbnrdCS57d0&ab_channel=DiscoBar80
youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im a butterfly

Shit thread

I need to stop drinking

I'm very unwell

scottish rap

youtube.com/watch?v=blPt2YPFr80&ab_channel=JohnSmith

lmfao you dont know what unwell is you fuckin pussy

Step 1: get a tank

Attached: 1642720431411.png (1600x1225, 1.13M)

youtube.com/watch?v=hvYJNoclAUg

ello lads

Attached: William_Luther_Pierce.jpg (2334x3474, 1.85M)

another shit thread

I have liver disease and yellow eyes

ima tank

post pixels

I wont

Wagwan

Attached: h4RV.png (399x886, 340.93K)

get us some h?

Britain deserves this. Such a shitty fucking economy, "let's just bet everything on financial services, selling London apartments to the Chinese, and laundering the money of Russian oligarchs, lol".

Utterly, utterly fucked. Britain has next to no natural resources they're willing to exploit; seventy million people (with over one million inbred pajeets and africans added every year!) crammed onto a tiny island; completely trashed the greatest education system in the world (Grammar schools/Russell Group); a sprawling public sector that vastly overpays useless managers instead of those delivering the services (NHS managers, local government and senior 'leadership' in academies all on over £200K per year); absolutely no industrial strategy; no energy security strategy; a people obsessed with nothing other than tattoos, owning a German car on finance and the value of their shitty little house; stifling regulation that crushes innovation and entrepreneurship such that the highest aspiration of the young is the fucking Civil Service 'Fast Stream'; and has let world-class manufacturing specialties wither away to nothing. Our only strategy is to import ever more third-worlders in an attempt to keep wages down and minimise the cost of services, including filling NHS vacancies with unqualified africans who don't actually do any fucking work; whilst simultaneously pumping the property market until the young are reduced to serfdom.

To compound this, we're belligerently snapping at Russia and China, and commiting ourselves to the defence of an EU that is in return trying to bankrupt us and cutting us off from trade. Our geopolitical Grand Strategy is 'do whatever the USA wants us to', with absolutely zero thought given to whether we can afford it, whether we have a competent military (we don't), whether we are getting anything in return, and whether we have secured access to energy (we haven't).

As Peter Hitchens says: I have never seen a more doomed country

Attached: 1643433239495.webm (1024x576, 2.94M)

Attached: British_commander_and_Indian_crew_encounter_elephant_near_Meiktila_2.jpg (800x792, 80.48K)

I'm dying here

im a junkie cunt tbf

Attached: harv ey.png (794x578, 518.65K)

whats brit/pol/s skincare routine?

It's over

Can i have your PC after you croak?

kids and grownups love it so?

think trying to pay a sex worker with tramadol makes me look cheap?

I'm a nigger AMA.

Another fine thread ruined by namefaggots

Attached: 9F453FF8-0E0D-47E3-B337-9812070A4AEA.jpg (261x193, 7.44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pA-JYQ1AkWg&ab_channel=MarkyB

Attached: M.png (750x1334, 2.78M)

For me, it's a dozen daily racist hate wanks and an hour contemplating anti-semitism.

my god what a boring post

They actually think there's no difference between natural growth and immigration. It isn't as if you can plan for the future based on the number of births or anything. All those newborn babies need their own houses, just like immigrants. Or, like the other guy says, it's a good thing to import millions because we don't have to pay for their education. Educate our own in our own ways that ensures our culture continues, or import foreigners. Tough call. Better go with the cheapest option or the one that sees the most immediate GDP growth.
twitter.com/SteveDavies365/status/1564719627766321153

Attached: morons.png (636x1088, 119.7K)

im talkin bout my old girl

I don't have a pc

I'm gone

youtube.com/watch?v=FPnwgqeTtSY&ab_channel=them1dnightassassin

START BUY GUN

when i call she dont pick it up

>France has had bigger immigration than us
Yeah and that's why the cities are all disgusting crime-ridden shitholes

I could easily beat brown briton at a strategy game

i've been rinsing this tune all day

youtube.com/watch?v=MwpMEbgC7DA

i don't fw lil peep

youtube.com/watch?v=ub80ksenGH8&ab_channel=워너뮤직코리아(WarnerMusicKorea)

Impotent rage off the charts I see

my head hurt from the drugs

Let's sell all our industry off and become ever more dependent on the Chinks. We'll call it globalism. It'll work wonders. The dependence will mean they'll be no more wars. And look at all these cheap goods. What a wonderful world.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-FxmoVM7X4

memory holed band

i feel it in my veins

Go steady bro

but non whites cost us money and we all know that, these fucking retards need shooting i fucking hate them so much

He may go for it, good luck

French ghettos have ghettos.

Naa they were just forgettable shit

Fuck off you boring little paki lover.

I rub a bit of self loathing on when i wake up.
In the shower i use false bravado on my body, and on my head i use 3 drops of personal failings.
After i am dry i apply some sexual frustration i left in the fridge all over.
Then in bed i scrub my face with denial of harsh reality before turning the lights off.

all my bitches dumb cos they give me all their brains

You sound pretty impotent dude

youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0

youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

Many such cases.

Did you hear any of the stream yesterday? Unprecedented levels of cringe almost all from me lmao
Had a full sperg out

You bring in more people. You give them money. They consume and GDP grows. You get no benefit out of it, but that line on a graph keeps going up, and the rich are happy.

No, just got back from the holibobs

go on tell me about the pube segment

i know you want to

>Unprecedented levels of cringe
To be expected of namefags and their fellators

memoryholed band
youtube.com/watch?v=JbywX684jEA

I could easily beat BrownBriton to death

hello steerpike

they say that the world was built for two

>waaaaaah I’m weak
lol

>Offers to buy you a full English

Attached: james-o-cunt.jpg (750x465, 37.96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2pT9p1WDyHc&t=260s&ab_channel=mandolinda6

why do the corries have zero remixes

this calls for a bicep post

gonna stick some ed sheeran on the tv

You rang..

Attached: NiceArm.jpg (192x250, 4.98K)

>rips boris johnson's legacy to uTtEr ShReDs

what have you done wrong?

Another one? Based hope it was relaxing. Beach is like taking a valium and drinking a lovely cup of coffee. Energizing but tranquil.

youtu.be/ziJK46VIXz8?t=66

>when he fucked with deano

dw about it

Lmao
We're in your head
We've figured you out

youtube.com/watch?v=K0ibBPhiaG0

>steps back
OH ThReAtS Of ViOleNcE

send me a clip or something i've no seen it

youtube.com/watch?v=hA4VOHOH8to
>ain't gunna take what you wont take from white
sentiments allowed on kerrang in the 90s

i can get a boner just fine pal

only worth living if somebody is loving you

shat himself

i think eddie is unhappy about me bringing drugposting back lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=MbnrdCS57d0&ab_channel=DiscoBar80

youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ

>i listen to james o brian
the average redditor

anyone ever freebase tramadol?

You can measure a society's general decline by the ratio of utter cunts in its ranks of glitterati. I don't know how, but we're beyond capacity.