Chinese men spreading HIV in Japan on purpose

The Chinese government just wants to spread disease:
>Japanese media reported today: a bad incident in which a Chinese man in Japan deliberately spread AIDS
>In January of this year, a Japanese girl working in a JK Custom Shop was called to the hotel by a 26-year-old Chinese man surnamed Yuan, who was a graduate student at a famous university. He gave her an additional 50,000 yen and asked her to ejaculate without a condom. After the girl agreed, the man asked her to ejaculate in her mouth and then let her drink it.
>The girl felt disgusted and refused the unreasonable request. However, after half a year, the girl was diagnosed with AIDS
>Soon, two other girls were also diagnosed with AIDS during regular check-ups in the store.
>What the three infected people have in common is that they were named intensively by three Chinese men including "Yuan", once a week, and they all had unreasonable demands such as drinking semen.
>"Although I am desperate, my sexual desire can't be suppressed, so I can only find Japanese custom shops outside the circle to play." "I have to go back when I graduate in a year, and there are no such good shops in China. Since we are already sick, let's spread more Japanese people get it"
>They specialize in looking for beautiful and popular girls who are willing to accept bareback creampie because of lack of money (so that they can spread other Japanese men), and they have to play the target for several months to ensure infection

source:
news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/061171e59d987736fbc1e393f8d87980ab445b72

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-03 纵横日本 on Twitter.png (598x815, 82.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zonghengjp/status/1565999929293582336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A girl from Yamaguchi Prefecture who was infected by them was born in a family of single mothers and had no money to study at the art university of her dreams, so she had to earn tuition through customs industry
>Just when she was preparing for her graduation project, when she was the busiest and most short of money, the temptation of these Chinese men's money knocked her down. Because the other party pays the money very readily, no matter how embarrassing the request is, she has to endure it.
>Intentionally infecting others with AIDS is a crime of injury in Japan. However, since Chinese men enter each other's bodies "with the consent of these girls", the law cannot punish them, nor can the police and lawyers protect these girls
>These girls may have received more than 1,000 passengers before they were found to be infected
>It can be said that the goal of "Yuan" and others has been achieved
twitter.com/zonghengjp/status/1565999929293582336

First for fuck chinks

The law can help, it's called revenge laws.

>These girls may have received more than 1,000 passengers before they were found to be infected
kek

I don't think the chinks were trying to give aids. I think they had aids and didn't know it. China is very backwards they hide it with all the modern city centers.

Based if true
The Rape of Nanjing must be avenged

Well gosh darnit, that is not cool.

lol wut you cant charge someone for knowingly infecting you with fucking full blown GRIDS in japan if there was consent to sex? bruhh nippon is smokking crack

Don't care still moving to Japan

No, this man who infected at least 3 girls did it on purpose, read the article.

Time for Nanking 2.0 (for real this time)

Based MIDDLE KINGDOM BVLLS

That happens in america too though.

It’s not illegal to spread AIDS

that's kind of hot
it's like getting somebody else permanently pregnant with something that belonged to you
such a level of owernship and power over another human life, to make them lifelong dependent on medicine and shorten their life significantly
its like soft murder, or perhaps extended release human sacrifice

Good

>this post
Napalm wasn’t enough

Laws should be drawn up for brothels to refuse Chinese customers where prostitution is legal and word should be spread elsewhere. I don't use prostitutes but this shit will spread like wildfire if we allow the Chinese government to run a concerted campaign of purposeful global infection, this is the type of malicious shit the UFWD excels at if they're instructed to by Xitler Jinpooh.

Attached: 1647314645591.jpg (223x226, 5.51K)

Is japan the cum dump of nations? Literally all the lower races are mixing with them

It should be. Also fuck you, Zhang.