The Indian navy is bigger than the RN

>Our own carriers break down before leaving port
>Fly American jets, do American missions, functionally American carriers
>Forrin aid to poosir world
>Wagecuck hard, can't get seen by the NHS, Johnny Forrin who has yet to discover plumbing has suspiciously expensive military gunpla
>Give strategic reserves to Jewkraine just to make certain the UK cannot defend its own borders

Britfags, why are we still giving money to the street-shitters?

Attached: 458946467388.jpg (474x352, 108.11K)

How the mighty have fallen…

Attached: 5FAE0235-0C06-4EAC-8D3F-061F2D9526D7.jpg (750x629, 75.03K)

Attached: 1891 - rheTftC.png (735x692, 236.3K)

Street-shitters are worse than niggers. I don't know why niggers get more hate.

it's only getting started

You good, sir?

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org-2022.09.03-17_22_29.png (517x388, 8.2K)

Because Niggers don't have Soul. At least the Shitters make an effort.

Wake me up when they demonstrate the capability to deploy half way around the world and win a war in doing so.

Raw numbers are meaningless without operational effectiveness.

I'm good, thanks. I hate street-shitters. Please hate pajeets more. They need to be put in their place.

I was thinking the same today, why India has no Nuclear Submarine or Nuclear powered Battle ship. Too complex a power system to manage and maintain.

Street shitters are too stupid for that. Most of them are barely functional humans. They are worse than niggers in that department.

I'm Indian. And I have some ideas, but surely the people will not accept my work :)

Hey Muhammad, cope harder

But you can't either apparently, given the Middle East.

>Rare flag

British force projection has been absolutely trashed.

The closest thing we had was our carriers, but our government in their infinite wisdom scrapped our remaining old carriers and carrier air arm , with some vague promise to replace it some years later after we built two pointlessly large carriers which we've seemingly effectively given to the United States.

Our navy is now so small we couldn't be sure of a solid defence of the home islands against a determined conventional opponent.

Our military is withering away.
It's now obsessed with pandering to ridiculous Wokism (like the US admittedly), that fundamentally erodes the professionalism and efficacy that made British forces punch way above their on-paper weight.

More "diverse Brits" joined ISIS than the British military.

Our Prime Minister in spite of all common sense has spunked away our military strategic reserves to supply Ukrainian black marketeers.

And a good chunk of our public coffers when the people of the UK are facing an economic cliff edge.

If this nonsense isn't stopped than the UK will cease entirely to be anything but an overseas territory of the Democrat's America.

At least the French officers threatened civil war over the absolute state of their country.

Attached: +_ee6894d9b15a27d1b24902d7fb577c84.png (298x326, 226.96K)

Fuck off mudslime

The british won the falklands war, dont be mean.

The Indian Navy is very skilled. True they are not in the top tier but they are not far off.
I think they could handle the chinese or the russians in the Bay of Bengal.

Just like your navy had showed it "waging war capabilities" till the Libyan intervention? When British fleet had almost depleted it's precision munitions arsenal?

It is well known the performance of the British forces in the middle east last decades has been very poor. They are not a warrior nation, they do all the heavy lifting through secret societies iykwim.

Indian Navy has to work with the possibility of being hit by the world's largest navy (PLAN).
Royal Navy just has to circlejerk and provide moral support to their American allies.
Selection pressure on IN is much higher than RN.

Hmm, without weapons gubmint cannot face 'internal unrest'. Really makes you think.

Kek, look at ID pajeet