Fast food decline

Can we talk about just how fucking abysmal goyslop has gotten over the past decade or so? The decline in quality has just gotten absurd in contrast to the rise in prices. You rarely get your food served hot anymore, a kid was shot for serving cold fries in New York last month, and he served them cold because it's just okay to do now? I had a job at a Harvey's out of high-school in 2010 and serving cold fries would be an instant refund. What the fuck is going on where they can't even slop the goys correctly anymore?

Pic related is a new menu item at Papa John's after they fired the CEO for racism or something.

Attached: FbWxypqWYAAC0Vz.jpg (1169x869, 113.27K)

So it's melted (((cheese))) with processed meat floating on pooled grease?
Mutts explain yourselves

Could it be due to the general lowering of quality in many cases? I know Tim Hortons provides absolutely abhorrent quality food in the UK, but then it's part of a conglomerate pursuing profit above all else. Surely the same is ongoing elsewhere and in countries where HFCS is normal quality is just worse?

Goyslop""" " is a KIJE discord slur to white junk food.

Throw a jew in the oven to see what" goyslop" actually means after 2 hours at 200°C

Everything has declined in quality and will continue to do so and accelerate. Planes fall out of the sky, space exploration is delayed indefinitely, fast food is being served cold. It's a natural consequence of global IQ decreasing and shitskin population increase. It's only going to get worse.

Attached: 1615501529510.jpg (1057x1208, 575.53K)

All the libertarians who used to work hard for low pay because they were morons moved back to their Hillbilly Appalachia.

mmmmmm goyslop

The quality of food has gone down everywhere.

I don’t understand how mutts are obese. I’m sick of this shit I barely even eat.

>cheese baked onto PET
lord have mercy on the goyim

t. goyslop consoomer

Once upon a time you could go to MacDonalds and get a Big Mac fresh off the grill - so hot you had to wait a minute to eat it, same with the fries. It's beyond abhorrent now, and cooked by third worlders who hate you. I can't imagine spending a dime on that garbage.

It's supposed to be pizza without the bread or sauce in it so you're 100 percent correct.

who the fuck is this reportoftheweek fag reposting reviewbrah’s videos?

>goyslop
Sorry, I don't speak nigger. Can you translate that into English and then tell us how this is politics?

Attached: leaf 2.jpg (517x650, 77.82K)

>Can we talk about just how fucking abysmal goyslop has gotten over the past decade or so?
It hasn't though. Quality has gone up at some places, down at others. Papa John's has had the worst quality flop in the entire industry.

Arby's is great these days. Burger King has gotten better. Chick fil A is going down. Taco Bell is going down. Sonic is great. It just depends on the joint.

Its like a greek restaurant but they cover it in sauce instead of lighting it on fire.

Who the fuck would go to pjohns and order that?

>CEO of Papa Johns fired for racism
>Clear decline in goyslop quality
This is clear evidence that being racist means you’re better at making food OP

I don't know about all that, but goyslop is by far the most forced and unfunny meme that I have ever seen.

>antisemitism?
>on my chon?
>oh no honey, this is not acceptable
fuck off back to r*ddit you filthy mobileposter

>KIJE discord
redpill me on that

How fat are you, son?

It's just zoomers trying their hardest to start a trend or something like that.

>anybody who doesn't know the definition of my my made up baby-talk words is from rebbit.
OK, at least explain how this shit is politics.

Attached: canada 4.jpg (1021x1074, 247.15K)

>haven't eaten goyslop in 20 years.
you goys can't find anything else to eat? you don't need anything from niggers except for them to die.

People might make fun of OP for caring about something as "dumb" as fast food, but I think this is a pretty interesting topic worth discussing. I too have noticed that the quality of food, even fast food or store bought food, has declined dramatically over the past several years. If you could time travel back to the 90s the difference would probably be extraordinary. Food today seems extremely cheap, cold, shoddily produced.

And its not just fast food. I go into grocery stores today and I notice that most of the produce is bruised and soggy looking. I dont know whats happening.

>1960
>give people greasy food on the cheap
>it's the hot new thing
>people eat it and it's fine
>years go by, sell the business to shekelstein
>he turns your cool new restaurant into a multinational corporation
>initiate advertisement campaign that has nothing to do with food
>shekelstein decides to cut the biggest expense (food quality)
>at first people don't notice
>more people eat it because of advertisements
>1980, kids repeat the cycle
>business sold, margins cut, ad campaign
>2000, their kids repeat it
>2020, any sane or healthy person gets sick from pizza hut unless they've built a tolerance to it - sonic's burgers are inedible, they smell and taste like vomit
>400lb people buy it and eat it anyway because it's all they know in life, anything else disgust them

ive also noticed portion sizes of meat has dropped but they try to compensate with more bread, pasta and shit carbs
fuck these assholes

no it's not like a greek restaurant you take that fucking back this slop is nothing like a good saganaki, take that back fucker

I fuckin' love Harvey's, thank you for your service user. Ultraburgz = pwn.

consumer goods too. anything with even the slightest hint of quality is extraordinarily expensive compared to 10 years ago.

The biggest food expense for a pizza place is the cheese (usually, the bigger chains might use wholly synthetic cheese but cheese it still hard to fake). Even more expensive is meat, especially beef, any rising price in feed or fuel hits meat prices harder since the supply chain is more complicated.

Feeding people nothing but expensive corn syrup is the dream for schlomo, it leaves goyim weak and stupid.

The reason why goyslop and restaurant food is now shit is because actual cooks don't want to put up with bullshit wages or literal slave work. They just hire literally anyone they can now, i've seen many places offering same day pay.
t. chef

Attached: 1661015277201949.webm (720x728, 732.77K)

Days might come soon where even the bruised and soggy stuff would've been appetizing... in its absence.
Supply chains are being intentionally collapsed.

There's sauce in it

Attached: 1647916042793.jpg (1920x2264, 559.41K)